Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RKerr91

That rant was something else....does anyone think she acts more erratic with every vlog? She seems to be losing it...the crying after toy story was a bit much. I feel she sometimes reacts the way she thinks her viewers expect her to react and it comes across so false. Benji seems fed up with her and it’s SO obvious she reads here!

Reactions: 8

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
People of the Tattle as per se I miss you!!! I have been away on my mum's beach hut and... no kidding hihihi I had a huge accident and real life caught up with me but I missed you guys so much!
Me and my naturally curly hair are back in time for all the piccies choccies and somefinks that will happen in Cali! YAY

Reactions: 8

xily

Chatty Member
The TK Maxx video, haha 'this mod bod section' it's Mod Box Brogie.. sorry to be pedantic but how can it be your favourite when you get the names wrong??

• Wow
Reactions: 7

hrh89

VIP Member
I don’t get why she has all these photos taken to use on Instagram? It feels lazy to me, like she can’t be arsed to take a photo on the day she wants to post. Like how many times has she used that one with the green skirt ?? It’s fucking weird and the pictures never have any relevance to the caption.

Meg1912

VIP Member
She’s just done an AD for some pouches. Well, at least she’s on brand I guess [emoji23]
Oh my goodness. That bit when she's jumping around looks absolutely ridiculous!! [emoji23][emoji23] And what an unflattering choice of top, as per se. [emoji57]

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
That cinema rant was one of the most embarrassing hilarious things I’ve ever seen. A spoilt brat having a tantrum. Her face was going so red 😂😂😂🙈 if it didn’t bother you huh then why get to distressed about it hahahahaha. You know why people complain?? You don’t even iron your clothes but sure you can take yourself off to the cinema three times a week. For your mental health my ass.

disneys

VIP Member
If my husband knew I'd spent £7.99 on a bog brush he'd snap my bank card! And when he found out it was a bleach-dispensing one, he'd divorce me and tell me to stop being such a lazy bitch. WHAT'S WRONG WITH A NORMAL FUCKING £1 BOG BRUSH AND A BOTTLE OF BLEACH

And some people think we pick on the small things 🙃🙃
£7.99 for a toilet brush is ludicrous tbh! 😂 I don’t even bother with the brush, just pop some bleach in the bowl and carry on with my day 😂

• Haha
She literally didn’t wash her hair for three days. She is vile.

Banjos comment about being allowed in the living room made me laugh so much! Hahaha

BroGooGoo

[emoji51][emoji51]
Literally looks like 4 people heald against their will listening to a story from the 'unwanted' friend in the group with added cringy props...

Also Love the use of the front room as much as she can squeeze in now to prove a point, not one sight of this room till it was mentioned... I vote to literally pick out one thing together and see if she talks about it or something... Like the clock thing, or the headboard...i want EVEN more proof that she reads here... Brogan, your a twat 'luv'

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
I didn't realise a bleach-dispensing bog brush was, "an essential for the house, OBVIOUSLY." 🤦🏼‍♀️

And for £7.99 oh my goodness this girl is crazy!! Does she know you can pick up toilet brushes for next to nothing in her beloved Home Bargains, B&M, Supermarkets?! She didn't even realise it dispenses bleach when she bought it, but was happy to pay £7.99 fucking hell woman

• Haha

eyeballs

VIP Member
Nooo I love Oliver and spencer !! But my absolute fave in the world is aclaireytale. If she ever gets a thread I’ll be one of those people who sticks up for her after every message.

Elsass

Chatty Member
What happened to those annual merlin passes they were blithering on about, ad complete so no need to use them?

Emmapism

VIP Member
How is she surprised that her holiday clothes don't fit her🤔
I know. Was she expecting to eat like a human garbage can, not exercise at all and stay the same?

That's literally the opposite of how the human body works. What a twist, what you put in every day will have consequences.....🤷‍♀️

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Chafe cream, sudocrem, sewing kit, mini scissors for cutting labels out, lemsiiiips. Such a moron.