Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Bit weird doing a TK Maxx come shop with me when it varies so much from store to store. I thought the point was to show viewers what was new in. With TK Maxx there's no 'new in' as every store is different.

Reactions: 9

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
Does anyone else get disappointed on their morning commute when there’s no new posts while you’ve been asleep? 😂

Not that broeige commutes - apart from the bed -> to her child’s bedroom!
Haha it was meant to say Brogie but it ended up being a weird combination of Brogan and Beige which I kind of like because she’s SO BLOODY BORING.

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
Cringing so hard at her AD stories this morning.
The clip of her on the train taking products out of the pouch is SO AWKWARD!!! and her face looks so fat 😩😩😩
And then WTF is that jump about? I can’t deal with this second hand embarrassment anymore.::
Give it up Brogan, your ADS are pure trash...

A busy day in brogans life is announcing her free holiday to all of her fans 😂 if that doesn’t just show how up her own arse she is then I don’t know what will.
She really thinks people care.
“Everyone’s really excited for us”. Pretty sure no one gives a dam.
I say it every week but it’s so clear she reads on here. Hi brogan 👋🏻

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Let’s all predict Brogan’s shopping list for this holiday shall we?

- New suitcase
- More earphones
- Endless packing cubes
- Disney tat from Primark
- Hideous animal print shorts
- £300 on ‘bits’ in Home Bargains
Don’t forget the big pants
1 pair of Disney pjs
Towel clips
Havianas flip flops
Sports Bras cause there so comfy guys
and her white Disney hoody with her name on her back so she can get those shots for the gram at the airport 🙄

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
A busy day in brogans life is announcing her free holiday to all of her fans 😂 if that doesn’t just show how up her own arse she is then I don’t know what will.
She really thinks people care.
“Everyone’s really excited for us”. Pretty sure no one gives a dam.
I say it every week but it’s so clear she reads on here. Hi brogan 👋🏻
don't forget all the support she recieves for holidays! :ROFLMAO: Who the hell needs support for announcing a trip?!

• Haha

September_18

She’s ranting this week about someone commenting about her going to the cinema. The old Brogie meltdowns are back...

• Haha

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
She sounded so *nasty* in her cinema rant. I can 100% imagine her speaking like that in work and that’s why she got garden leave - you could hear the venom in her voice!

Meg1912

VIP Member
This!! There are 100% genuine reasons you should compromise on things but more often that not — you shouldn’t!
I had a friend who was desperate for marriage and her boyfriend (of only 1 year at the time) said he 100% won’t get married and she said “oh well okay.” And now they’re together and have a house etc but she still longs for the wedding she won’t have - I want to say “girl you knew in the early days it wouldn’t happen”
My partner has a severe genetic heart condition and has said he won’t purposely have children because he would feel terrible if he willingly let a baby go through what he went through. While I always wanted kids I’ve had a long think about how I’ll be okay with it - I’m surrounded by lots of
Nieces and nephews and godchildren and friends kids so I’m more than happy to be fun auntie!
Yesss!!! Getting married and having kids are huge steps over which couples really need to be on the same page!!
Brogie is an idiot, there's absolutely no doubt about that, but even though it's quite funny for us Tattlers hearing him say that and her reaction, if my partner said that to my face (fully knowing I want to get married), I'd be fuming.
I believe they've said they want things in a particular order: buy house, get a dog, get married. But by "don't hold your breath", it seems like it won't happen in this lifetime. And bear in mind, Brogie's already 52!
And a dog in the middle?! What's that have to do with anything?! Oh dear...
So sorry to hear your partner has a heart condition, but so great that you're on the same page! [emoji2]
Which reminds me of @disneys, who I think is about to pop a mini disney, if not already?! Hope you have a smooth delivery! We're rooting for you!

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
Not sure why everyone is assuming Brogie doesn't have the funds to actually start the process of buying a house. True, she did say a while back she was working on getting her half ready, but that was back in December, I believe and that obviously didn't mean she didn't have anything ready at all!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe her old flat was around £1300 a month, so she did have an income that allowed her to pay for that comfortably as well as all other expenses, tat included.
She's been rent free since Jan 2018, so she could've saved up a lot since then. Out of 4 trips a year, she pays for 1, tops! Does quite a few Ig ads, regardless of them being shite. So yeah, my point is, Brogie is probably not that much of a clueless idiot as we think, so don't be too surprised if in a few months, she does another announcement vlog, #bogietathome

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
Charlotte ruff blog post was spot on. It was so refreshing to read. I hope brogan reads it 🙊

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Opinions welcome here @theghosttown, I'll hold my hands up and say yes I do comment on her teeth and hair but I find it very difficulty to find any good traits in someone as vile and obnoxious as bogle. It's got to that stage where I need to vent and tattle is the place to do it. I don't comment on her insta or Youtube so she doesn't have to see it.

With regards to the # that girl was asking for it, she's policed her comments for far to long and constantly burys her head in the sand from even just one speck of constructive criticism people get blocked all over the shop and this # is one thing she can't control.

I posted a few images of her, stuff she has shared more or less in a parody way which isn't against the rules of instagram. She should worry about what she posts in the future once that image has been published it no longer belongs to Brogan.