Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like when you open your front camera by accident and you're in a really unattractive position with a double chin. Why has she posted them on her Instagram šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
brogan is that annoying, embarrassing friend you roll your eyes at and don't want to invite round because they always insist on bringing the board games out at every gathering.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You can tell she isnā€™t allowed in the living room, it doesnā€™t look smelly like the rest of the house.

I swear every time I see her she has gained more weight.

Reactions: 2
Congratulations @Highlandcow šŸ™Œ

I honestly think Bogie doesnā€™t give a crap what she looks like anymore, working on her own is making her loose the plot

Congratulations @Highlandcow ! šŸ¤—

Just came back home from work and saw the Annabelle Comes Home billboard. @Meg1912 can I please put in a request for one of your hilarious edits with Brogie and Annabelle šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

Reactions: 3
Congratulations @Highlandcow ! [emoji847]

Just came back home from work and saw the Annabelle Comes Home billboard. @Meg1912 can I please put in a request for one of your hilarious edits with Brogie and Annabelle [emoji23][emoji23][emoji24]
YES, you can, xily! Working on it as we speak!! [emoji1787][emoji1787] I love Brogie edits requests so I google Brogie and they pop up!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
In the meanwhile, Annabelle made an appearance in that screenshot I posted a few posts up from her latest video! Along with a vibrator and a 50 SOG movie poster! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Congratulations @Highlandcow šŸ™Œ

I honestly think Bogie doesnā€™t give a crap what she looks like anymore, working on her own is making her loose the plot
@Highlandcow congrats (y) and please dont name your baby brogan :ROFLMAO: i need to watch this train to remind me to take care of my skin and have a life i really think shes faking at 25 and why is she suddenly talking about "im such a granny" so not reading here brogan :rolleyes:

her june faves is such a joke please stop being all white your not clean enough for white i wonder how long it will take for brogan to want the single life since binkybee is recently single now she might want to move in with her, and that games night she has to order everyone and be in control its meant to be fun with pals why has megan lasted so long with her and can i say megans bf is hot :love:

Last edited:
Sheā€™s clearly fallen out with her mum, and her brother so where would she go?

When he presents you with a ring box on your anniversary, but there is a bracelet inside:
I DIED. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I donā€™t think sheā€™s fallen out with her family because she was with her mum in last weeks vlog and still likes all her brothers Instagram photos. I canā€™t understand why she hasnā€™t been going to the beach hut though !!

I donā€™t think sheā€™s fallen out with her family because she was with her mum in last weeks vlog and still likes all her brothers Instagram photos. I canā€™t understand why she hasnā€™t been going to the beach hut though !!
Maybe they banned her cause she keeps getting out bloody games and makes people play them - sheā€™s a brand ambassador donā€™t you know šŸ˜‚

• Haha
See I think they fell out and in order to patch things up her mum took her to that yoga thing! Would seem a very Julie thing to do by buying out her children

Forgive me father for I have sinned

Weā€™ve been really struggling with ideas for an upcoming family weekend away, ages 12-83 (I wish this were an exaggeration) so Iā€™ve just ordered that 20 second game AND I used Broganā€™s code for a fiver off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ll feedback if itā€™s any good!

The rest of her favourites were SO dry. I mean this game advert was too but I think it could be fun for our group!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Forgive me father for I have sinned

Weā€™ve been really struggling with ideas for an upcoming family weekend away, ages 12-83 (I wish this were an exaggeration) so Iā€™ve just ordered that 20 second game AND I used Broganā€™s code for a fiver off [emoji23][emoji23] Iā€™ll feedback if itā€™s any good!

The rest of her favourites were SO dry. I mean this game advert was too but I think it could be fun for our group!
Noooooo, how could you???!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Reactions: 1
Do Broganā€™s ā€œfriendā€ hangouts remind anyone else of hostage situations? First the Adam Hattan shindig and now this game night... Maybe Benji just has Stockholm syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.