Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a half day at work tomorrow so I'm thinking of taking myself to the cinema to see sunthink in the middle of the day. Living the brogie lifestyle as per se
Yeah, it will be nice to have a break from a screen šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've got a half day at work tomorrow so I'm thinking of taking myself to the cinema to see sunthink in the middle of the day. Living the brogie lifestyle as per se
@Gem_woody dont forget dont shower and wear white as you know its meant to be clean and cry at the end and also beg and eat pasta

Reactions: 4
She needs a thread. I cannot stand the smug little cow
I donā€™t really watch her I just find her super irritating whenever I do come across her tweets or videos. She was always banging on and on about her amazing boyfriend showing off about it... now theyā€™ve broken up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I donā€™t really watch her I just find her super irritating whenever I do come across her tweets or videos. She was always banging on and on about her amazing boyfriend showing off about it... now theyā€™ve broken up lol
Why does she feel the need to overshare on all of this?! Honestly donā€™t know what you would gain from a tweet like annnnnd Iā€™m single again....

Reactions: 3
Why does she feel the need to overshare on all of this?! Honestly donā€™t know what you would gain from a tweet like annnnnd Iā€™m single again....
Loads of attention! Iā€™m assuming there were tons of replies and I bet she got lots of messages too! Sheā€™s a classic attention seeker

Reactions: 1
Can I just say (and Iā€™m sure someone will disagree with me) Iā€™ve gained an awful lot of respect for Brogan over the last couple of days for not jumping on this ā€œtrollsā€ bandwagon that a lot of influencers are on, sheā€™s gone about her usual business and kind of risen above all of it (I know it wasnā€™t to do with her but it wasnā€™t to do with a lot of them šŸ™„)

Hope she doesnā€™t now prove me wrong!

Reactions: 6
Can I just say (and Iā€™m sure someone will disagree with me) Iā€™ve gained an awful lot of respect for Brogan over the last couple of days for not jumping on this ā€œtrollsā€ bandwagon that a lot of influencers are on, sheā€™s gone about her usual business and kind of risen above all of it (I know it wasnā€™t to do with her but it wasnā€™t to do with a lot of them šŸ™„)

Hope she doesnā€™t now prove me wrong!
I was thinking this! She easily could!

Tbh I doubt she gets much criticism on her videos or instagram etc I think we all come here and do it instead because even though sheā€™s a pain we donā€™t want to upset her

God she's getting desperate šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ doing an Instagram post promoting the company that do the Wimbledon towels ! Not even a paid AD, she was just gifted the towels šŸ¤£ Since when were you bothered about Wimbledon hun, stop begging for tickets

Towels for the ā€˜Jolly Gingersā€™. Itā€™s almost like these brands are subconsciously trolling them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Towels gifted to Benji and me! Yet another example of her fabulous English!!!

Reactions: 1
What have I missed guys, been in hospital for aaaages having mini cow, all well and back home where I actually have phone signal!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.