Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone gonna take one for the team and listen to Gary adam and brogans ‘random chat’ on Gary’s channel ?
I really can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 1
I’m horrified. As if it wasn’t bad enough one of my favourite NIN songs was covered/remixed by Miley Cyrus....

Reactions: 2
Anyone gonna take one for the team and listen to Gary adam and brogans ‘random chat’ on Gary’s channel ?
I really can’t be bothered.
I listened to one and feel asleep the other day. It’s just random topics and a bit strange

Omfg what does she look like with her massive fat neck / chin just spilling out [emoji54]

• Sick
Hello!
Look I’ve did a PICCKIE!!
All the “Disney vloggers” (that are BFF’s with brogan obviously) are under the Disney vlogger tag!
Do we have any others to talk about? 😆
Unfortunately for brogan it looks like Charlotte is the most popular 😬
#ticketforone #goinghomealone

4235D343-0DEC-4937-80D3-548636BA4E09.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Forgive me father for I have sinned

We’ve been really struggling with ideas for an upcoming family weekend away, ages 12-83 (I wish this were an exaggeration) so I’ve just ordered that 20 second game AND I used Brogan’s code for a fiver off 😂😂 I’ll feedback if it’s any good!

The rest of her favourites were SO dry. I mean this game advert was too but I think it could be fun for our group!
😆 the first time I saw one of her videos with packing cubes in I’ll admit I ran off to amazon to buy some! I’d never seen them before and thought they looked useful!

In reality they are such a faff packing all your clothes into them and they didn’t fit into my case great. I used one for underwear and one for chargers, leads etc and that was it.

I mean, what's next, a Pretty Useful Tools pouch, foldable rucksack or hanging toiletry bag?! [emoji2957]
Actually it’s probably going to be a really nice flattering dress from next with some matching Spanx, on ma period though by the way just FYI as per se xo

Reactions: 5
DAACTUALFUQ!!!! [emoji15][emoji33][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji85][emoji2356]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hello!
Look I’ve did a PICCKIE!!
All the “Disney vloggers” (that are BFF’s with brogan obviously) are under the Disney vlogger tag!
Do we have any others to talk about? 😆
Unfortunately for brogan it looks like Charlotte is the most popular 😬
#ticketforone #goinghomealone
View attachment 26230
That Beth girl.. the one that tucks her tops in her jeans

That Beth girl.. the one that tucks her tops in her jeans
🤣 I don’t think I know her.
I was thinking Gary C but I have to be honest I can’t bring myself to even click on his channel let alone watch a video. 😐
I used to like Oliver and Spencer (ex friends of Adams 😐) but I’m so over them.
Are there any that aren’t 1) bitchy 2) embarrassing 3) overgrown toddlers 😳

(Sorry totally derailment of the brogie thread!)

DAACTUALFUQ!!!! [emoji15][emoji33][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji85][emoji2356]
I just knew you’d love it, she’s feeling her damn self 😎
😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 3
@Oohthedrama, I swear Brogie provides giffies/edities material EVERY SINGLE DAY. This was gold! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
If you don't know Beth, then you're so missing out! She's a trendsetter always 10 steps ahead picking the most flattering glasses and lipsticks!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nooo I love Oliver and spencer !! But my absolute fave in the world is aclaireytale. If she ever gets a thread I’ll be one of those people who sticks up for her after every message.

Reactions: 7
I'm two minutes in and I already want to cut my own ears off. Why does she awkwardly giggle after every comment she makes 😬

Watch Gary C's video from 3 minutes in to hear our Brogie talk about when she was cheated on by a guy, bless you sweetie, it had only been a couple of months and he'd had enough

Cryptic fumbling comment r.e. how she deals with queries of trust, "now I.... if I ever have any inkling I'll say to, ya know... my my current boyfriend.... if I ever have anything..... I'll just say to him"
Benji been playing away has he?

Last edited:
@Oohthedrama, I swear Brogie provides giffies/edities material EVERY SINGLE DAY. This was gold! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
If you don't know Beth, then you're so missing out! She's a trendsetter always 10 steps ahead picking the most flattering glasses and lipsticks!
Where are Brogies lips?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.