Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I missed guys, been in hospital for aaaages having mini cow, all well and back home where I actually have phone signal!
Aaawww, huge congratulations to mummy cow and baby cow!! [emoji847][emoji847] Next up, baby @disneys!! [emoji1] You didn't miss much apart from a meltdown over being criticised about going to the cinema (piccies below) and a bit of drama here with a few users bashing us! [emoji15] Hope you won't leave us and are able to pop in every now and then!

Reactions: 2
What have I missed guys, been in hospital for aaaages having mini cow, all well and back home where I actually have phone signal!
Oh my goodness!!! The first thread baby! How are you doing mama?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The clips for big potato games were so awkward and was that Meghan’s boyfriend in the clips? I hate how she thinks she’s so organised and the ring leader! Really doesn’t suit her

Why is Bogie advertising what is essentially, a children's game? Her "friends" definitely didn't seem to be enjoying the game as much as she. Coincidence? Or perhaps it's because she's the one being paid to cackle like a witch at Benji shouting SAUSAGE

• Haha
[emoji51][emoji51]
Literally looks like 4 people heald against their will listening to a story from the 'unwanted' friend in the group with added cringy props...

Also Love the use of the front room as much as she can squeeze in now to prove a point, not one sight of this room till it was mentioned... I vote to literally pick out one thing together and see if she talks about it or something... Like the clock thing, or the headboard...i want EVEN more proof that she reads here... Brogan, your a twit 'luv'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did not sell that game, they didn’t look like they were having fun at all

can everyone see the pictures she is putting with her answers in her insta q and a... jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.