Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh GUYS I’m catching up as I’m currently on vacation in Walt Disney World (which I paid for with my own hard-earned cash and didn’t use ATD, shock!)

Did anyone see Gary C’s twitter post about female influencers? Could it be about our Brogan? I would post a screenshot if I knew how but cause I’m from the 90s I only use a pager...
I’m so jealous!! I hope you’re having the best time! Do WDW in true Brogie fashion and cry at the castle, say everything is “sooo special” and stuff your face!

Reactions: 2
Monday: edited The Weekly Slog from her bed

Tuesday: went to the cinema during the day, went out for meal in the evening with blogger "friends"

Wednesday: edited TkMaxx Shitshow, drove 90 min round trip to go for lunch with a friend

Thursday: PERIOD PAINZZZ *shows front room to prove a point*, makes herself pasta for lunch knowing full well she's having takeaway pizza for tea, Pizza & Games night with "friends" for purpose of filming an AD

Friday: mummy dearest pays for Brogie to do a workout session at Chewton Glen with the promise of brunch afterwards, Toy Story 4 trip to cinema

Saturday: "puffed" pillows and put recycling out, gardening, shopping

Sunday: filmed and edited a most likely tit video 🙃

Watched it so you gUyysssss don't have to 💁
Don't forget the pic n mix and giant buttons from Benj "cheers babes"

I watched last nights vlog with my boyfriend in the room and it was hilarious, he could definitely be a tattler 😂 when she was in her towel he said “ewwww” and when she mentioned she was on her period he said “why is she sharing that? Is it necessary?” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't forget the pic n mix and giant buttons from Benj "cheers babes"
I just can't get over her cooking herself pasta for lunch all the time! Then having another full on meal in the evening with Benji! Or when she had pasta for lunch knowing that they were getting takeaway pizza that night! Does she seriously wonder why the weight's not shifting?!

Reactions: 5
Also you can't say pick and mix is a treat when literally all you do is treat yourself. That's just how you eat babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is next level petty but the way she uses bath bombs irks me. I used to work at lush - so did she, apparently - but she seems so misinformed any time she speaks about a product? I suppose it’s been years since she worked there but she gets a lot of PR from them, you’d think she’d be a bit more knowledgable, especially if she worked in HO. In the vlog she used the comforter bath bomb - sister of the bubble bar with the same name - and put it straight in while the water was running!!! What a waste. You don’t get to see any of the beautiful bath art when you just fling the bomb into the tub. They need to fizz in still water to really look gorgeous. I know not everyone cares about bath art but it feels like a waste of money to me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That rant was something else....does anyone think she acts more erratic with every vlog? She seems to be losing it...the crying after toy story was a bit much. I feel she sometimes reacts the way she thinks her viewers expect her to react and it comes across so false. Benji seems fed up with her and it’s SO obvious she reads here!
She probably walked out of the cinema as normal then turned on the hysterics when the camera came out... Benji was like 'DAFUQ'

• Haha
I can’t cope with how she keeps saying Cali. It’s soooo cringe. Nobody says that, especially not in California 😳

Reactions: 13
She sounded so *nasty* in her cinema rant. I can 100% imagine her speaking like that in work and that’s why she got garden leave - you could hear the venom in her voice!

Reactions: 9
I do think she is to be pitied. She doesn't have a grasp of real life. Thinks every single thing she does is hard work, putting dishes away, folding laundry. The rant over the cinema was nothing short of a tantrum, I half expected her to stamp her feet. Ok it is no ones business if she decides to go to the cinemas in the middle of the day but if you choose to,live your life on YouTube the. You have to accept there will be people who won't like you, won't like what you do etc etc. She really does need to stop acting like a little girl, wearing all the Disney clothes and start behaving like the adult she is. Going to see Benji at work, WTAF was that about. My boyfriend would blow a fuse if I turned up at his work, or was she at the hospital for another reason??

Reactions: 5
This looks like the kind of photo a mother would keep on her mantelpiece, of her two children.
How are they not related?!

• Haha
That cinema rant was one of the most embarrassing hilarious things I’ve ever seen. A spoilt brat having a tantrum. Her face was going so red 😂😂😂🙈 if it didn’t bother you huh then why get to distressed about it hahahahaha. You know why people complain?? You don’t even iron your clothes but sure you can take yourself off to the cinema three times a week. For your mental health my ass.

Reactions: 7
Just waiting the rant now, what a little sassy pants! I go because of my mental health...no going for a walk or reading a book or seeing friends is good for your mental health, not essentially sitting in a dark room by yourself

Reactions: 7
I managed to complete the weekly slog, admittedly Toy Story 4 was emotional but you can see she blatantly took the camera out then turned on the waterworks.. Benji's face throughout that clip was a mood :oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::unsure:🤨🙄

she thinks shes tit hot and how obvious is that photo edited looks like a photo AD rather than a bf and gf going on holiday and yes there holiday is an AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.