Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elsass

Chatty Member
Oh Bogie when all the size L tops are small on you isn’t that telling you something??
So glad you got another hairbrush I was worried you wouldn’t have enough for your thick hair 😬😬😬
Don’t you know it’s the sizing that’s the issue!! In every single T-shirt from different brands!

They must be have been washed before they were put on sale

• Haha
Reactions: 7

becca2512

A ‘launch’ party with two friends 🤔

Also hi, new poster 👋🏼 though have been a reader of GG and Tattle for ages

disneys

VIP Member
Taking predictions for what will appear in tonight's weekly vlog! If she hasn't bought SOME BITS for Cali and talked herself out of the gym again, then I will quite happily eat my Minnie Ears.....
All you non pregnant people should play a drinking game... drink every time she mentions Cali

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
Could you imagine, I bet she went and had a sniff round Cambridge and Oxford and didn’t think they met her lofty heights 😂

Also good point about her bf, she is definitely one of those girls who’d drop anything if a lad even gave her a whiff of attention
So true!! Sure remember she said she didn’t even find benji attractive when they started?! But she went with it anyway... poor lad

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
22 seconds in and she is SO busy. Guys. Guys. Like multiple tabs busy.

When she says a mixture of video and pictures and smirks. Oh my gahhhddd such hard work 😂

Why tell us how many emails you have? We all get emails child. She is so strange.

No energy to wash hair? How much energy does it take to be clean? Oh Brogie.

• Haha

Cupcake12

VIP Member
So a Launch party with you and 4 friends? One who can't even be bothered to dress up more than leggings and an oversized overworn jumper. Rocking Tuesday night guys!!!!

Much good food? Total A* student (y) useless lump. Also sorry Beth you and your slug brows weren't invited to the exclusive partayyyy!!!!

Attachments

• Haha

thischarmingmiss

I hope she doesn't bring those denim Mickey shorts that she wore practically every day in Disney World (that's if they still fit)

• Haha

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Currently 30' where I am! I'm dying! Imagine Brogan sweating in her office in her 'over sized' Jersey and too tight jeans! No windows open and farting away!!

Looks like another weekend she won't be spending at her fave place!!! 😂:m

Attachments

• Haha

gossgal

VIP Member
Could you imagine, I bet she went and had a sniff round Cambridge and Oxford and didn’t think they met her lofty heights 😂

Also good point about her bf, she is definitely one of those girls who’d drop anything if a lad even gave her a whiff of attention
@disneys remember she was with paul and didnt go to a friends wedding cause paul couldnt get off work

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
I saw the ‘don’t hold your breath’ comment as a distraction. Like maybe he is planning it.
But I am often very wrong about these things.
If those two get engaged she is going to be the most insufferable person in the world. “IM JUST SO CONTENT GUYS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HES MY LOBSTER” in between sobs because she finally found someone who can bear to be around her

• Haha

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
Think she definitely has been reading here. Acknowledged that she looks rough all the time so making an effort to get her hair and nails done. And that remark about being allowed in the living room. Also lots of mentions of friends and seeing Benjis family