Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
peanut butter and jam sandwich for breakfast? is she purposely trying to gain weight? also cant help but cringe every time she says "cali" no one says that

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

ClaraH

I am still gobsmacked about the sitting down to iron. I mean that is so lazy. She will no doubt put it down to her bad back that she hasn’t seen the chiropractor about in ages. Did she fall out with him too 😂

Lola123

VIP Member
This is what I thought? I think that she’s seen Khila’s ‘come shop with me’ videos being quite popular on YT and as usual decided to copy. But TK Maxx is a bit strange.. her viewers can’t just nip out & find what she’s showing as all stock varies so kinda pointless 🤷🏻‍♀️
The worst bit about Brogan’s is you can hear her heavy breathing behind the camera ALL the way through!!!!

Also, she could have shown the T-shirt’s up against her with her clothes on not just with her bra against her!!!

• Haha

DoNotKnow

Now, I've always thought her ADS are pretty lazy, but whats been really bothering my recently is the such little effort made with herself in these ADS.

OK, look a mess in the weekly slog when you are lazing about at home, (Oh sorry, I mean doing admin!) but surely, make some effort for these companies that pay you to represent their brand. This AD but also the Disney Ad on the rocks a few weeks ago, they both look like she rolled out of bed 5 minutes before she had to complete the AD.

Meg1912

VIP Member
I have!!! I’ve got 85 pouches in my suitcase, one pair of pyjamas, 22 hairbrushes and four pairs of Spanx. I don’t need anything else do I?

Oh wait and 367 packets of squashies
Don't forget to cut the tags from new clothes! Groundbreaking stuff! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
That’s actually a decent point. When I buy a dress or a top, if I show or tell anyone I don’t say what size I bought it in and why! It’s one thing if a YouTuber is reviewing clothes, cause then I understand people might be curious about the fit... But people are hardly going to be hounding her for details about her size 16 Matalan frock 😐 Just say you bought a dress. End of conversation.
She could still tell people about the fit, without saying her exact size. "I recommend you size up/down in X shop," or "The dress is true to size." Nobody need know what size clothing anyone else is! SHE'S the one who's made it a big deal by always stating what size she has got... and feeling the need to make excuses as to why she's buying bigger and bigger as the months go by. Damn that washing machine shrinking everythinK 🙃

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Not only have I to do real working hours but my job is also now doing study modules imagine brogan getting asked to work and study she would have a break down.
I fully believe she didn’t go to uni because it looked like too much hard work but I think it really would’ve benefited her to move away from her family and experience true independence

thischarmingmiss

How long had she had those pizza boxes in her kitchen before saying she needed to get rid of them? Dirty bint, her kitchen must have stank 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick

Emmapism

VIP Member
I noticed the pig-nic rug the other week. I mean....she knows it's picnic right? And something. And because.

Right? Right?! 😱

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
No fucking way is this woman 5 years younger than me [emoji1787] she hasn’t even got kids to blame on her old face and saggy body
So you're 30? [emoji848] Girl, she isn't 5 years younger than you, she's 22 years older than you! She's 52!
About to watch the rest of the vloggie, so expect lots of posts with my updates. [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Her portion sizes wouldn’t be as much of an issue if she too was active. She needs some movement in her life to balance all those calories. When was the last time she exercised? Other than sprinting to the door to
Collect her Chinese
She did a run once, for charity/ad. Mostly for the ad. We didn’t see her actually run so..

• Haha

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Has she just learnt the word consumed???
I don't want to consume love island.
I consumed my rice crispy treat.
I get consumed on social media.
If you get easily consumed.
Jesus she's such a bore!!!!