Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
Am leaving Bournemouth! We were active all weekend so I guess that's why we didn't see Brogie. Too busy changing some bed sheets I guess! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Rose91

Chatty Member
Just waiting the rant now, what a little sassy pants! I go because of my mental health...no going for a walk or reading a book or seeing friends is good for your mental health, not essentially sitting in a dark room by yourself

emwitch

Does she really need to sit down to do some ironing?
I mean, come on! You've got legs hun, use them.

Elsass

Chatty Member
Forgive me father for I have sinned

We’ve been really struggling with ideas for an upcoming family weekend away, ages 12-83 (I wish this were an exaggeration) so I’ve just ordered that 20 second game AND I used Brogan’s code for a fiver off 😂😂 I’ll feedback if it’s any good!

The rest of her favourites were SO dry. I mean this game advert was too but I think it could be fun for our group!

• Haha
  • Wow

Elsass

Chatty Member
I have to be nice to people all day. It’s exhausting. It’s therapeutic to post on here rather than taking my pent up mean out on my husband.

Anyway. I forgot what I actually came here to say about Brogan 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

Paddington_Bear

I go to the cinema in the day but I work in retail so I have mid week days off most of the time. It’s easier to avoid other people at a weekday midday screening! Other people in the cinema really wind me up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
The key words being 'Your Days off'

Meg1912

VIP Member
No #, y'all! Baaahhhh! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Surely she had a meltdown when she saw those flattering screenshots of her! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
I have to be nice to people all day. It’s exhausting. It’s therapeutic to post on here rather than taking my pent up mean out on my husband.

Anyway. I forgot what I actually came here to say about Brogan [emoji23]
It's gone. As if by karma magic! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I feel the same. All of us have stressful lives, so it's great to have a place to vent and have a laugh with like-minded people. Hence my Brogie edits!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

Bubu

Chatty Member
OMG IM CRYING AHAHAHAHA WHAT PICTURE WAS IT SHE LIKED?
I think it may have been the pringles one but it all happened in seconds so i can't be sure 😂. I like to imagine Brogan liking the pringles picture because it's a food picture and her love of pringles won out, before then remembering she should be blocking me instead 😂

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
But didn't you know, she's "on the pill guys," so she'd make sure she wasn't on her period for a trip I imagine
If she’s on the pill why are her periods so bad?! They made mine so light and painless when I was crippled with cramps before! Either she’s weak AF or has something like PCOS that needs looking into

• Haha

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
This is such a bizarre thing to call her up on, but it makes my skin crawl every time she says "period pads ". They're called sanitary towels you weirdo! It's like she says it in such an unnecessarily gross way ?

(Sorry if that's a normal thing to say in England but I've never heard anyone else say it)

bsw123

VIP Member
At the end of the day, I think this is a place to share opinions. I personally am surprised they are buying a house together when they've not budgeted together for bills etc before, but I would never judge them for it. It's different for everyone; some people get married after 10 years together and split up, others get married after 6 months and are together forever. I don't think we should be getting offended because an anonymous poster on a gossip site said 'it's a big commitment after 2 years'. Only you know your situation. By all means, explain your side to others but don't police their opinions.

I don't personally involve myself in bashing her weight or her teeth. As I said, I've got my hangups about that too. But I don't like the policing from other people - especially those who pop into the thread and say one thing once - saying what we can and can't comment on. I have read worse things on the Mrs Hinch thread, and nobody goes into policing mode then.

We're all here for the same reason: to gossip and chat about people in the public eye. There is no wrong or right way to do it. We are not saying any of this stuff to her and we're all guilty of being bitchy! I'll admit I'm judgemental as f*ck and I enjoy I have this place to air my views!
i agree. if someone puts themselves in the public domain- this all come with it. At the end of the day we have a laugh here, and believe me, as ive said before, this thread is very tame compared to others i've read...

Meg1912

VIP Member
Where is that from? [emoji23] I’m going to ask her if she’s actually 25.
I dit it! [emoji85][emoji85] I have a tendency to change a lot of things Brogie related and post them here. Piccies she posts, caption of posts, her Ig bio, M&S pants reviews, add her into movie stills, mingling with the RF, speaking on Sebbie's behalf, you name it. It's a problem. Oops. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
Omg cracking up at the rant in the car she’s getting so angry 😂😂 calm down

Does anyone believe the “Bournemouth bloggers” like her? She blatantly thinks she the most successful of the lot. Literally the queen bee. She must think they are so grateful she turns up.

When the email pings and she goes 'there's another one coming in' and the look to camera.

I literally want to hurl something at my screen. If I worked with anyone like that I would lose my shit.
Dying. The look to the camera. She thinks she so professional so in demand. Bet it was dominoes offering her 2 for 1.
the way she said it sounded like she was announcing the fucking Eurovision scores or something what an idiot 😂

Meg1912

VIP Member
Oh dear lord, her neck and chin have become 1 split into 4!!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

• Haha
  • Wow
I haven’t commented on here before but I’ve been following Brogan’s thread for a while. I just watched the weekly vlog and I felt so uncomfortable when she was crying and talking about Toy Story for so long. I haven’t seen the film and so can’t comment on it really but crying for that long and so much just seems not normal