Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Megan just posted a pic of her with a group of girls on her stories saying it was her “her faves” no Brogan in sight 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Why is she turning the office more and more into a bedroom every day...? Reckon she’s sleeping in there more often then she lets on!!
She's always said the bed is there for "when people come to visit," but nobody ever does 😂 I think since she's moved in I can only remember ONCE that someone came to stay. They should get rid of it and replace it with a bloody dining table to stop the bed feasts

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
I also have been thinking, you can get email notifications for these threads, that’s what keeps brogan so busy!

• Haha
  • Heart

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Thought Benji was amazing at doing her photos?!

Oh my goodness. That bit when she's jumping around looks absolutely ridiculous!! [emoji23][emoji23] And what an unflattering choice of top, as per se. [emoji57]
Meg please edit some inappropriate additions to her wash bag 🤣

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Ah I can’t judge there if I’m getting a Chinese I am GETTING A CHINESE. If I don’t finish it that night it’s an easy dinner or tea the next day 😂 (Can’t remember the last time u had a Chinese... tonight’s tea sorted! 😂)
A Chinese isn't just a meal, it's an experience! 😂

• Haha

Thecolourrainbow

Only watched 5 seconds of the vlog as it started auto playing on YouTube but she's going on about getting the ball rolling on the mortgage... Really? She really still thinks she'll get a mortgage, poor thing.

Amberella

This weeks vlog was sliiiiightly more interesting than last weeks, but further proof Brogie doesn't live in the real world by suggesting a trip to the cinema as a way to get away from social media. Er, firstly most of us are are work during the day so can't just take ourselves off to the cinema when we feel like it; second, most of us don't have the benefit of a free Cineworld card and can't afford to splurge a tenner on a cinema ticket when we've got bills to pay. Also, I have a really effective way of avoiding social media - going to work! Can't look at insta etc when my phone is locked in my car...........
Haha! Completely agree, better vlog than the last few.

Was nice to see them a bit animated in the kitchen together even if it was over Chinese food (can relate 😉)

I certainly don’t have time to spend at a cinema - 2-3 hours watching a film and the cost!

if I was her I would be going to the gym for the break from social media, good for the mind and body. Unfortunately from the ad shots she seems to have piled it on.

Elsass

Chatty Member
Next thread: Brogan big poTATo (games)

Needs work but it’s a skeleton for something 😂

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
i just cant get over how much this girl eats out. One day in the weekly vlog she says shes going to get a mcdonalds for lunch and then later in the week they get a chinese. Every so often fair enough but she has mutiple take outs and meals out every single week.
I agree - she does eat out a lot!

Exactly!! Also, well said Disneys! I 100% agree with what you said, and very well said if i may add!

As for the time commitment, I think my personal concerns as others have said is that your partners in common law, financially linked to each other. That’s a huge step!
Exactly!! Also, well said Disneys! I 100% agree with what you said, and very well said if i may add!

As for the time commitment, I think my personal concerns as others have said is that your partners in common law, financially linked to each other. That’s a huge step!
Thank you! <3

I bought my house with my bf when we'd been together 8 years. We'd lived together since we were 22 in rented accommodation and my parents were still apprehensive about us buying a house together. Then he knocked me up so I'm stuck with him now for life!! I guess those reservations they had for me have affected how I view others!

She has removed the q&a section on insta now.
I asked her if she thinks her “career” on YouTube is going to last forever?.

• Haha

Cupcake12

VIP Member
So she spoke more about the non product related crap in the foot box...
And she got gifted refurnished headphones???? Not even new Broges!

Also double post. Sorry not sorry. But so funny she's banging on about going to see you story yet no mention of premier and the lack of invite!! She always tells us when she's invited but can't go! Oops no invite there! Clearly, you don't have a friend in me! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
Absolutely Pissing myself laughing. Just got a notification that sebbiesadventures liked one of my pictures 😂😂😂. Obviously in all the rage, her finger slipped and liked it because she unliked it and blocked me before i could screenshot. Sadly forgot about poor sebbiesadventures when I blocked brogan and benji so shes been using that to lurk the brojicali hashtag. Hope you enjoyed the posts Brogan, plenty more to come 😈
OMG IM CRYING AHAHAHAHA WHAT PICTURE WAS IT SHE LIKED?

• Haha

Thecolourrainbow

At least she has stopped telling us she doesn’t use tampons and why.
Ugh, luckily I missed out on seeing her talk about this 😆 imagine telling the whole internet about such personal stuff. Benji must be thrilled that his friends probably know all about his girlfriend's periods and smelly wind.

• Haha

Cupcake12

VIP Member
My mum calls them vagpads 😂 either way whatever we all call them she does not need to show us them! We all assume you get that delight at some point in the month but have no need to know when!!!

• Haha
  • Heart