Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Cruise ship begging Brogan buying the same damn play suit in 80 colours is too concerned about the environment.
LMFAO but remember when she was trying to not use so many plastic bottles? The she revealed last week how many bottles of Pepsi Max they get through 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
LMFAO but remember when she was trying to not use so many plastic bottles? The she revealed last week how many bottles of Pepsi Max they get through 🤪🤪🤪
My point exactly! We know she doesn't give two craps about the planet but her virtue signalling drives me mad so if she gets one it'll be the cherry on the cake.

Reactions: 11
I’m really looking forward to seeing her wear the same 2 outfits on rotation throughout the months of june-September
Same - can't wait to see her hungry minge eating a couple of tight playsuits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Same - can't wait to see her hungry minge eating a couple of tight playsuits.
how many things do we think she’ll try on that don’t fit at all but she will say she loves and will keep anyway?

Reactions: 16
Brogans idea of being SO SO SO busy is having time to shop in tkmax, home bargains, go to lunch midweek, try on her whole wardrobe!!!
I wish I was her standard of busy...

Reactions: 19
Time to play brogie bingo!

"This is new so I'm keeping this, I got it in sainsbriz on sale for ten pound"

Reactions: 15
Your 2015 Cosmo Beauty Blogger award winner :
View attachment 572549
I watched this story earlier and I STILL thought this was an elderly woman when i clicked on this thread just now 😂😂😂

also editing to say, the way she sells her content is just laughable, she sets the expectations REAL LOW lmfao ‘it’s a bit of a rogue one’ ‘put this on as background noise’ etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"bit of a rogue one" is that what she calls the thing on her lip :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
lovely thought of comments before tea time reading about Brogans "area" sticky & swweaty with they jumpsuits in upcoming warmer months :sick:

Brogan if you go in to chairty shops i'll even forgive you (just 1 percent ;)) & a gold sticker star 🌟 for your crappy attitude

Must be the only content creator not to film in one!

Reactions: 6
lovely thought of comments before tea time reading about Brogans "area" sticky & swweaty with they jumpsuits in upcoming warmer months :sick:

Brogan if you go in to chairty shops i'll even forgive you (just 1 percent ;)) & a gold sticker star 🌟 for your crappy attitude
has she gone into a charity shop?!

Reactions: 3
@Laur91 Shes never set foot in one think shes ashamed of them

That make good content for low income people or re-sellers in her hometown! Your welcome Brogan.

Reactions: 10
at least she admitted the jumpsuit gave her a camel toe... 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe on her latest video that benji’s mum gets first dibs on all the clothes she doesn’t want? What???
Also that jumpsuit that she didn’t even buy that long ago because she wanted another to match the green one she had is too tight apparently now so that’s going to the mum. 😬 she did however comment on the fact it gave her a camel toe so surely she must read here!

Also why does she have so many clothes that she says she doesn’t love but seems to justify in keeping them anyway?

like if I don’t love something then I don’t buy it because I don’t have the money to? Maybe she should try and adopt that in the future as it seems a bit pointless to buy something and then less than a year later you hate it😬

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She's the shape of a rectangle. She has no waist. The long sleeved dress that she hated looked really nice! The rest was awful, she's right when she says she has no style anymore. Brogan stop buying short blue floral dresses. They don't suit your body anymore

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.