Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan, wise up. The dresses are too short because you’ve obviously gone up another dress size or you aren’t being true to yourself and buying the right size. Get over it.

The dances gave me second hand embarassment so thanks 😂😂😭

Reactions: 24
She doesn’t even look happy doing those stupid dances. Once she starts to sweat waking to the field and back in them they’re going to be drenched and sticking to her.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh Benji actually talks like that, I thought you lot were taking the piss 😂

Stacey Solomon reposted a girl I follow wearing her dresses. I can’t imagine she would repost Brogan or those who were undecided about ordering would click off once they saw her wearing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh Benji actually talks like that, I thought you lot were taking the piss 😂

Stacey Solomon reposted a girl I follow wearing her dresses. I can’t imagine she would repost Brogan or those who were undecided about ordering would click off once they saw her wearing them.
I cant believe the girl has been in this business for 10 years and puts up a reel like that.
Terrible lighting, looks like she's rolled out of bed, bizarre jigs, and the dresses don't even fit right

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wowwww god forbid there's any kind of breeze when she wears those dresses! Feeling sorry for the Kinson community

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Crying 😭 Do you lot speak to your other half’s like that on Instagram? Is this the norm? Mother of God 🤣 I’m so embarrassed.

Is that what she does at the weekend for him? A little private fashunn show haul?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does she continue to buy the same style dresses, she already has about 2,318 other dresses just like these, urgh, so boring Brogan. It's only because she hopes Stacey Solomon tags her posts.

So she spent the best part of £80 on those dresses, they look cheap, she could have spent half of that on a decent quality (properly fitting) dress from somewhere like Zara, M&S or Monsoon.

The girl has no idea what suits her at all its tragic! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20
@limited75 for the purposes of the SS (heaven help my internet cookies I’ve searched ITS on Instagram and looked at their website for this 🤣☠)

White dress £30 Green dress £22 Black dress £22
The collection came out on Tuesday and she had her parcel yesterday. Standard delivery is free over £50 and takes 2-5 days however next day delivery is £5.99 regardless of spend and is delivered the next working day so I think we can safely assume she paid NDD.
Total is £79.99 🤑💸💸💸 on unflattering, too small and too short scraps of fabric.

Boke at brogan commenting about not giving benji a personal fashion haul...some things should be kept off the internet 🤢🤮

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The woman in the video is basically saying “if I put a picture of myself up in a dress, I’m not asking for your opinions, I look great and that’s that”.

Brogan then posts a video of all the nice comments she’s had showing her replying to them saying thanks etc.

So basically, brogan, what you’re saying is, people ARE allowed to express their opinions about your dresses on your post, as long as they’re only nice ones.

🙄🙄

Reactions: 52
Didn’t she complain about a Zara dress she ordered recently being too short? I’d say she has that problem with most dresses she orders in a size 16..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does she insist on behaving and dressing like a child?!

Sorry to burst your bubble 'bubbs' but you're looking 30 in the (red, sweaty, liney) face. Time to grow up

Reactions: 13
Crying 😭 Do you lot speak to your other half’s like that on Instagram? Is this the norm? Mother of God 🤣 I’m so embarrassed.

Is that what she does at the weekend for him? A little private fashunn show haul?
Lads always send a DM reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@limited75 for the purposes of the SS (heaven help my internet cookies I’ve searched ITS on Instagram and looked at their website for this 🤣☠)

White dress £30 Green dress £22 Black dress £22
The collection came out on Tuesday and she had her parcel yesterday. Standard delivery is free over £50 and takes 2-5 days however next day delivery is £5.99 regardless of spend and is delivered the next working day so I think we can safely assume she paid NDD.
Total is £79.99 🤑💸💸💸 on unflattering, too small and too short scraps of fabric.

Boke at brogan commenting about not giving benji a personal fashion haul...some things should be kept off the internet 🤢🤮
Thank you! as the sad person I am these have already been added to the list, but thank you :)

I still have to sit through the Ikea haul video to tot that little lot up, anyone on the off chance already watched it and have a rough idea how much she spent there?

btw fellow tattlers I can confirm this month's tat spend is pushing towards the £1k mark!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Thank you! as the sad person I am these have already been added to the list, but thank you :)

I still have to sit through the Ikea haul video to tot that little lot up, anyone on the off chance already watched it and have a rough idea how much she spent there?

btw fellow tattlers I can confirm this month's tat spend is pushing towards the £1k mark!
I’ll stick it on now while I’ve got some spare time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.