Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- that vlog where she says her Youtube newsfeed is "full of tit" and moans about everyone's blogs being boring/samey, rants about Primark hauls being wasteful/too spendy, and asks her viewers to tell her if she ever gets like that :ROFLMAO:
I still think about this .... Broges we tried to tell you , you blocked us ... now we’re all here 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tattlers I’ve just had a thought. Do you reckon there’s been trouble in Mooney mansion ? That’s why she retweeted that thing about the past being the past ? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Won’t her social blade views take a massive dip again? She has privated all vlogs before she was with MBB.

Reactions: 10
Also honestly the drive to where she lives, the area looks horrible.

Now if you live in Kinson I am sorry to offend however, even you will probs admit that when you compare it to driving through other parts of Dorset, it just feels a bit grimy (obvs not including Boscombe or Turlin Moor because goes without saying they are rough haha).

I am puzzled why they bought there.
The reason they bought there is because as always, Brogan went for quantity instead of quality. She’d rather have the big house and try to pretend it’s in a posh area than buy a smaller house in a nicer area. She’s all front and bullshit.

I don’t have a problem with cheaper areas, our first house was in a not so nice area because we couldn’t afford anything else, but don’t try to make out you live in a super posh area when you don’t. Just own your choice. There’s no shame in living anywhere, we’re all just trying to make our way in this world and buying a home is something to be proud of, regardless of where it is. It’s just all the false snobbery with Brogan that I hate.

I was so proud of myself and my husband when we bought our first house at just 22 years of age even though it was in an area that was classed as being ‘a bit rough’. We were both raised in affluent areas so it was a bit of a culture shock but it was all we could afford and it got us on the property ladder. We had lovely neighbours and never had any problems there. When we came to sell, the house was sold within a week! We had a goal area in mind that we wanted to live in and we worked and saved to achieve that a few years later but I was no more proud of buying that house than I was the first house. There are actually times, when I’m paying our mortgage, that I wish we’d stayed in that first house! We’d be mortgage free and absolutely loaded by now! I’m not even sure that living in a posh area is worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My favorite Brogan moment from the past is when her brother had to come and wash her dishes and clean her apartment. Also followed when her brother bought her a mashed potatoes gadget. How are you not ashamed to be young, single, and a led body and have someone else come and wash your dishes??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s never going to reverse the ageing she’s done to herself by being a slob.
My favorite Brogan moment from the past is when her brother had to come and wash her dishes and clean her apartment. Also followed when her brother bought her a mashed potatoes gadget. How are you not ashamed to be young, single, and a led body and have someone else come and wash your dishes??
Mine too. He did it because she went to London for the weekend and left them, he had only popped around to sort out a video for her.

Reactions: 8
I know we say it all the time but it’s so bloody weird how she has a grip on that dog all the time. My dog is a cuddly dog and will cuddle up to people but when she wants to.

I honestly feel like Brogan shouts at Bonnie if she tries to wriggle out of her grip. Dogs do not like to be held tight like that all the time. She’s a proper weirdo. Just take a nice pic of the dog her moon head doesn’t have to be in it all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The latest reel guys. THE LATEST REEL!

someone has to make that creepy little dance into a gif. Pleaseeeeee 🤣

also just to be that person...am I the only one that finds it really gross that she’s holding the dirty parcel up to her face?! It’s touching her lip! If she’s not careful it’s gonna start growing another “freckle” 😂😂😂

edit: PLUS she says they fit really well when they are clearly super short?! Wasn’t she complaining about this with Zara?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

also just to be that person...am I the only one that finds it really gross that she’s holding the dirty parcel up to her face?! It’s touching her lip! If she’s not careful it’s gonna start growing another “freckle” 😂😂😂

edit: PLUS she says they fit really well when they are clearly super short?! Wasn’t she complaining about this with Zara?!
If she lifts her arms up her ham sandwich is gonna be out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Oh my days that reel. Those dresses don't do her any favours in my opinion.
20210429_072322.jpg
20210429_072335.jpg
20210429_072345.jpg
20210429_072402.jpg
20210429_072434.jpg
20210429_072452.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Those dresses, too short in my opinion.

They just draw the eye to her short dumpy legs,not flattering in the slightest!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
bleeping hell. They look like they’ve been shrunk in the wash.. and her hair!! I’m sick of seeing it like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I came here to say the EXACT same thing!!!!
I just don’t need that in a morning before work 🤢🤢🤢 Plus they are toooooooo short on her and do look a little snug round the back... No Boregan, those types of ‘babydoll’ dresses do NOTHING for you, sorry to burst your bubble but they really are not flattering on her at all!!

It’s the way she makes out like she’s ‘besties’ with Stacey Solomon that makes me 🙄 ... bet she thinks she’s the only one to get a ‘personalised’ card saying ‘Love stacie’ or whatever it said and not realise it’ll be a marketing thing! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also, #midsize? If I believed she was a 16 then sure, but those kinds of dresses I would normally size down in tbh
20210429_074005.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They look tight on her upper body and way too short/not flattering. She’s only saying she likes them cause she loves Stacey Solomon.
the patterns are like old lady and the dress style like a toddler. She always looks like a chubby toddler in toddler clothes.

Reactions: 19
Didnt she slag her off with her mum after going to Stacey’s event in London that time? They were both cackling on the train about it on the way home.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.