Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jade just did the same advert as bogs for the new tangle brush and damn. Looking at the comparison brogs is so crap 🤣 she really needs to put more effort in and not be so damn cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m passing tomorrow to drop the baby off to my mums so will report back!

I definitely think she looked close to tears in several parts of her latest vlog, I’m not convinced they’ve broken up but I do think something is going on!
Thank you for your services 🙏

Reactions: 5
If mybfbenjiblesshim is working away on the IOW the price to get across is extortionate for a car let alone for a van.

I give it another Two years until there is trouble in paradise! Come on he’s got his Disney holiday next year to get in first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If mybfbenjiblesshim is working away on the IOW the price to get across is extortionate for a car let alone for a van.

I give it another Two years until there is trouble in paradise! Come on he’s got his Disney holiday next year to get in first 😂
Netflix & Disney eat your heart out in mickey ears!

Reactions: 4
I’m passing tomorrow to drop the baby off to my mums so will report back!

I definitely think she looked close to tears in several parts of her latest vlog, I’m not convinced they’ve broken up but I do think something is going on!
@aggytha your services to the Tattle cause know no bounds! 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
LMAO I remember this. Emily's on my FB and her tweet blew up, she couldn't believe the reaction... suddenly the like of the Daily Mail comments section are accusing her of wanting to be famous... she was just tweeting her life, like many others do, and some journo pounced on it!

I think @aggytha is definitely our best bet for snooping as sadly this tweet was not about Benjjjjj AFAIK

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just waiting with baited breath for tomorrow’s update about the van 😂 I’ve been thinking about it and considering how much she goes on about when Benjis home, he makes her a cup of tea, he makes her lunch etc I’m quite surprised she hasn’t mentioned on stories that he’s been home. Considering she seems to just wait for him to be around, it seems so strange she hasn’t shown him, mentioned him or been excited they can walk Bonnie together in the week.

Reactions: 9
Could the Vlog brogan have filmed when she said myboyfriendbenjiblesshim was in IOW have been the week before last? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t think the van is a sign he is definitely home - as if he’s in IOW they’ll have reduced the numbers of cars going over surely to save money. Doesn’t he have a car too?

Reactions: 8
Is the van not his dads though was noseying on kevins fb & its bleeping weird brogan liking his pics its weird to me have you guys seen Garys C fb photo cringe!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her wear those really expensive yet questionable running trainers she purchased for dog walks?? I've been dying to know how worth it they were!

I also think its bad becoming a dog owner and not realising basic things such as you have to flea and worm your animal.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoever if keeping track of Brogans finances should start charging her and put it on their CV.

My mother loves wallets with million card slots and then takes 12min at the register to find the card she is looking for. I only have 5 cards so I can’t imagine carrying that brick with me at any time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
brogan tate #58 romantic nuggie meal for one while benji has portuguese for two!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Whoever if keeping track of Brogans finances should start charging her and put it on their CV.

That's me 🙋‍♀️ Hey she couldn't afford me 🤣

My mother loves wallets with million card slots and then takes 12min at the register to find the card she is looking for. I only have 5 cards so I can’t imagine carrying that brick with me at any time.
I must admit I carry around way too many cards, must sort that out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe Benji was at home but he used his time off to see his family and friends, go to the pub etc etc. That could be why she’s looked so upset at times. We didn’t even get a glimpse of him at the weekend so I think he was doing his own thing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.