Brogan Tate #57 This was supposed to be thread 56 but we ‘sized up’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the van not his dads though was noseying on kevins fb & its bleeping weird brogan liking his pics its weird to me have you guys seen Garys C fb photo cringe!
why’s it weird brogan liking Kevin’s pics ? I “like” things my in laws put on face book !

Reactions: 14
She’s reposted someone’s story to her own where they are brown nosing her and she’s edited it to remove Bethany Francesca from the story tag 🤣
0EF8B67B-993B-4E0C-9E18-38B4E0E096E7.png
DA404CC7-785D-4D51-996D-C56FBDEF97B0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 129
I wondered who she’d blocked out. Talk about petty AF. I’m surprised she has reshared it, brummymummy is frumpy. I’ve never seen Beth in that jumpsuit though but Beth dresses for her figure and age. And I still maintain Beth looks slimmer than brogan right now 🙊

Reactions: 26
Thoughts and prayers with those who end up on the same cruise as Brogan
20210423_080734.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Such strange behaviour, surely by blocking out the name everyone was going to go straight to the original post to see who it was?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣It makes her look pathetic!

Reactions: 32
Love how we’d all come here to tell everyone haha, its the weirdest behaviour! She knows people would only go and look who she has scribbled out so why out herself as being this petty. Would love it if Beth publicly made a snarky comment about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Posting about the Disney cruise before booking it is just her way of scrounging and hoping she's gifted it. Yep make sure you use hash tags and @'s Brogre to make sure Disney see you scrounging!!

Reactions: 32
And I still maintain Beth looks slimmer than brogan right now 🙊
I don’t follow Beth so I just looked her up, and I don’t think she is thinner then Brogan. She seems like another “let me love my body, I love my body, look at me because I love my body”. OK Beth go and love your body nobody is stopping you, but if you have to post constantly about it you are either not so in love with your body or you are looking for engagement on your posts. I might need to go and see if she has a thread.

Reactions: 23
Its such an odd thing to do as it totally draws attention to it! If anyone asks then she’d probably go all defensive or ignore or something but ugh it’s so ridiculous!
Exactly she could have just liked the story when she tagged in it - not really necessary to share and then block out another person who is tagged in it, just so weird but very Broglin I guess!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.