Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of you ever think we are being too harsh in our judgements about good old Bogie, just recast your minds back a few weeks to the day that she used the race for life - a charity event - for her own financial gain.
Yes I completely agree she seems workshy and that was totally morally wrong

If any of you ever think we are being too harsh in our judgements about good old Bogie, just recast your minds back a few weeks to the day that she used the race for life - a charity event - for her own financial gain.
I don't think anybody is being too harsh. In fact, I don't think people are being harsh enough.

She's a fat lazy slob and I don't give a tit if that's going too far. It's the truth. Truth hurts.

Reactions: 10
Brogan, please stop doing this bleeping pose in every picture where you have your mouth open!!!! Every thumbnail and all now your pullin the same face. STOP!!! Why don’t you just pose for a picture naturally?!

It’s not candid and “cute” like you think it is.

#stopbeingahypocrite
#stopdoingitforthegram
@bsw123 she thinks shes the new zoella for the 50+ age range

Reactions: 1
She’s been gifted some headphones... sorry why does she need that? She only just bought some AirPods

Reactions: 5
Oh are these the headphones she said were coming in her weekly and she went out and bought a speaker aswell from the same brand?? 😂😂😂

She’s an embarrassment, she thinks she’s hot tit
Oh I’m guessing so!

I guess her £140 Apple AirPods weren’t enough for her... Ffs

Reactions: 2
she has an issue and problem how much has she spent she clearly has something deep down bothering her the reason why shes spending so much, she said in one vlog her mum rang her and noticed her spending in every vlog and i think if her mum and viewers are noticing it what about her or another thing shes putting a side and denying about.

she needs to speak to someone about her emotional problems spending money every day wont make the emotional issue any better.

£130 on a bag x 100 of them
£140 on headphones
£40 on another suitcase
whatever her nails cost

£30 on a coffee machine + £15 on pods

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You know girls, I’ve got a fair few men in the DMs of my bogietatxo account offering g me money and asking me to be their sugar baby. On a scale of 1-10 how immoral is it to make money off someone else’s feet?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know girls, I’ve got a fair few men in the DMs of my bogietatxo account offering g me money and asking me to be their sugar baby. On a scale of 1-10 how immoral is it to make money off someone else’s feet?
Honestly can't tell whether you're being serious or taking the piss! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Heart
Oh my gosh please troll them 😂

Honestly can't tell whether you're being serious or taking the piss! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Haha I just believed it straight away 😂

Reactions: 2
ahahah, still not as immoral as profiting off a charity event ;) I hate feet personally but each to their own #thebrogiefootfetishfoundation

Reactions: 3
I’m serious 😂😂😂😂😂 there could be some real money making potential here. At least we’ll all know that even if I’m just sat here selling pictures of another girl’s feet, I’m still working harder than Brogan ever has.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m serious [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] there could be some real money making potential here. At least we’ll all know that even if I’m just sat here selling pictures of another girl’s feet, I’m still working harder than Brogan ever has.
Bahaha! [emoji23][emoji23] I'd say go for it then?! [emoji2368][emoji85] As long as they don't send you private parts piccies! [emoji51][emoji1785][emoji2961]

Some may say it’s immoral, I say it’s business savvy. Make enough £ to go to Cali and crash the fornication vacation in 21 days!!!!

Reactions: 3
she has an issue and problem how much has she spent she clearly has something deep down bothering her the reason why shes spending so much, she said in one vlog her mum rang her and noticed her spending in every vlog and i think if her mum and viewers are noticing it what about her or another thing shes putting a side and denying about.

she needs to speak to someone about her emotional problems spending money every day wont make the emotional issue any better.

£130 on a bag x 100 of them
£140 on headphones
£40 on another suitcase
whatever her nails cost

£30 on a coffee machine + £15 on pods

She makes that girl do her nails for free for a mention on her insta.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Really? I assumed she paid for them after she got them free the first time 😯

Brogan won't mention anything unless it's a freebie, she made that clear with the nutritionist she paid for and wouldn't tell anyone about the advice.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.