Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan won't mention anything unless it's a freebie, she made that clear with the nutritionist she paid for and wouldn't tell anyone about the advice.
I think we all know what advice the nutritionist gave to Brogie. [emoji57]

Reactions: 6
was that on her last disney trip :unsure:
Yes, I think you're right!!!! I remember making a gif of that!! [emoji1787][emoji1787] Now if only I could find it, my day would be complete! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
This is probably way off base but it just hit me - does anyone remember the last time she said she misses Banjo?

I remember she used to always say how he was working away and she missed him, or she couldn’t wait until he got home etc. Nothing now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is probably way off base but it just hit me - does anyone remember the last time she said she misses Banjo?

I remember she used to always say how he was working away and she missed him, or she couldn’t wait until he got home etc. Nothing now 😂
Benjis been home every night this past while so that’s probably why. Still don’t think she really cares for him though 😂

Yes, I think you're right!!!! I remember making a gif of that!! [emoji1787][emoji1787] Now if only I could find it, my day would be complete! [emoji23][emoji23]
not too sure which video but whoever is posting under #brojicali posted her eating that churros like it was going to run away

• Haha
Located said giffie thanks to my detective skills. It's pure gold!!! [emoji23][emoji23] Also found some other gems that I simply had to share, including Brogie about to breastfeed Sebbie!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
not too sure which video but whoever is posting under #brojicali posted her eating that churros like it was going to run away
OH MY GOODNESS. I DIED. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Apparently lots of Brogie eating churros on the interweb! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Brilliant stuff on the hashtag 😂

Happy Friday gossipers! I've got a rare bit of time off so I'm slow cooking a lovely beef ragu for when him indoors gets in. What's up with this bloomin' weather?

Reactions: 4
Suspicious 😂
Definitely Bogie, never mind at least she can class that as admin as it’s replying to comments 😂
I love this thread, the churos pics!!! I can remember saying to meg about that when she made a gif , wasn’t there a hot dog one as well? ....bloody brilliant 😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely Bogie, never mind at least she can class that as admin as it’s replying to comments [emoji23]
I love this thread, the churos pics!!! I can remember saying to meg about that when she made a gif , wasn’t there a hot dog one as well? ....bloody brilliant [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]
Yessss! I remember you telling me about it! [emoji23][emoji23] OH MY GOD, I DIED. Maybe he could spoil each and every one of us on here?! Just sayin!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Honestly, this thread is the best thing ever! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the tit show... That singing (if you can call it that) in her towel was something else!!! She seriously thought she sounded good....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.