Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just full on snorted at this [emoji23][emoji200][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]
Same!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Queen of Titles @disneys already had something in mind?!
Yep she's nesting on a new thread title !!!

Exactly it’s a public space, she can report them for harrassment but Instagram don’t deal with that very well when it’s homophobia or racism so I doubt they’ll care about some snaps of her tootsies
You are so right! You only have to follow the Meldrums to know that Instagram dosent care about racism when it comes to influencers!

Reactions: 1
I’ve been told a few times by moderators that they want us to move away from the rhyming titles! They might change it or remove it if we go for one, they did with my last title on the SacconeJolys thread! :)

Reactions: 1
I’ve been told a few times by moderators that they want us to move away from the rhyming titles! They might change it or remove it if we go for one, they did with my last title on the SacconeJolys thread! :)
Aww but the one with trash/cash was the best by far! 😒

Reactions: 2
Brogan Tat: she’s 52, a greedy moo, gets paid to promote charities too

Reactions: 3
I'll submit my previously unsuccessful thread title suggestion 🀣

Brogan Tat #6: The Lion, the Witch and the ill-fitting Wardrobe

Lion (Sebbie), Witch (Bogie), ill-fitting Wardrobe (THAT jumpsuit)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.