Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think because Brogan is constantly banging on about her weight, that’s why people on here discuss it more.

I loathe people bossing others about, and saying what they can and can’t post. Guru Gossip was like this, and that’s why we all jumped ship.
Also haven’t told people what they can and can’t say.. simply commented to say it seems to be getting a bit personal

I’m pretty sure it’s a 3 bed because before Brogan moved in ‘her office’ was a dining room. I’ve been trying to work it out from the background in her vlogs!!

Reactions: 1
Oh blimey I can’t remember, it wasn’t long after the Hinch craze started off and I think she ordered it online so that’s why she got so stroppy about it. I’m sure someone else on here might be able to help
No worries, I'll share it on here if I find it! :D

I’m pretty sure it’s a 3 bed because before Brogan moved in ‘her office’ was a dining room. I’ve been trying to work it out from the background in her vlogs!!
I think it was an office because when she was stamping her taste everywhere there was like cd racks and I’m sure a desk in there but I could be wrong

Reactions: 2
I think it was an office because when she was stamping her taste everywhere there was like cd racks and I’m sure a desk in there but I could be wrong
I think you’re right

If you see shots of her hallway there only appears to be 5 rooms going off it

I think they eat in bed not cos they don’t have a lounge but because they have the Xbox in the bedroom so they can watch Netflix etc

We used to have TV dinners all the time now we only do on Friday night, since getting a house with a dining area we much prefer sitting at the table and telling each other about our days, they really miss out on that it’s my favourite part of the day

Plus it’s so slobbish to eat in bed, I used to do it as a student and I’d wake up with chocolate caked on my sheets and stuff. Bet Brogie doesn’t mind that, for her that’s like doin’ It on a pile of money

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think you’re right

If you see shots of her hallway there only appears to be 5 rooms going off it

I think they eat in bed not cos they don’t have a lounge but because they have the Xbox in the bedroom so they can watch Netflix etc

We used to have TV dinners all the time now we only do on Friday night, since getting a house with a dining area we much prefer sitting at the table and telling each other about our days, they really miss out on that it’s my favourite part of the day

Plus it’s so slobbish to eat in bed, I used to do it as a student and I’d wake up with chocolate caked on my sheets and stuff. Bet Brogie doesn’t mind that, for her that’s like doin’ It on a pile of money
They were having dinner in the lounge near the beginning now I’m sure occasionally they did it so when Benji got in from work he could eat with her but I think it’s another sign Kevin has come back in

side note on ATD. Their nickname is ‘always the dearest’ by people I know 😂 I booked my package with them cause they were the same price as Disney but offered $200 more in gift cards. But for ticket only bookings they are pricey.

Hope I’m allowed to recommend but there’s a Facebook group called ‘deewols orlando ticket updates’. She puts a comparison table together each ween to show the cheapest. It’s totally free and a big help!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They were having dinner in the lounge near the beginning now I’m sure occasionally they did it so when Benji got in from work he could eat with her but I think it’s another sign Kevin has come back in
Oh yeah I think he has come back in for sure, but I don’t think he has his own bedroom! I think he sleeps in the lounge though!

side not on ATD. They’re nicknames ‘always the dearest’ by people I know 😂 I booked my package with them cause they were the same price as Disney but offered $200 more in gift cards. But for ticket only bookings they are pricey.

Hope I’m allowed to recommend but there’s a Facebook group called ‘deewols orlando ticket updates’. She puts a comparison table together each ween to show the cheapest. It’s totally free and a big help!
That’s so helpful! We’re going to go next year when baba is one!

she can try and make effort when she wants yet doesnt make effort now and when she does its wrong

I honestly never comment on her weight, from day one I've just wanted her to get some braces and a hair transplant!
fair comment @Highlandcow its what she needs....crowdfund? nah let her get it #gifted 🙈

That’s the real tea!

Don’t even worry about it my lovely! I don’t mind, you didn’t make me feel bad it’s just something I don’t comment on when it comes to influencers because I’m guilty of having terrible strereotupical British nashers! xxx

Can Whoever makes the new thread please put a big message on the first post: please don’t tell people what to post, if you don’t like something please scroll by
were not here to be charitable just be more Brogan and jog on.....

Last edited:
Remember she bought disney suitcase for her disney trip last time will she use it this time or free beg another where on earth does she store they suitcases and carry ons

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a think - and I’ve come to the conclusion that this is what’ll happen:

Broman and Banjo will continue to “pretend save” for a house, whilst Bro keeps on spending £100 a day on absolute shite!

Bro meanwhile works on Banjo to try and convince his Dad to move in with his girlfriend and let Banjo & Broman buy Kevin’s house off him- as - well they’ve practically taken over the entire house now!

Bro will be nagging Banjo “Oh babe but you know it makes sense, he only sleeps here, he could just as well sleep at Shirley’s and sell us the house cheap- I mean he’s paid off the mortgage so he could just sell us the house for £100K- ohhh baaaaabe, ask him”

And that way she won’t need to save anymore, she won’t need to show proof of income to get a mortgage which I refuse to believe she can get with such low income/ self employed/ no guaranteed income etc.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that is what happens [emoji848]

Reactions: 9
It all went downhill for her when this fake nonsense Disney obsession came about. She actually looked half decent before she went down this route. Now she’s an absolute state but it’s clearly ticking the boxes for ATD. The only thing that this partnership has made me do is to make sure I NEVER EVER book tickets with that company. WTF is going to happen when ATD find the new chick in town, she will be discarded and thrown on the pile. All this Disney tat she has wasted money on will mean absolutely nothing. None of the stuff she has got would be considered collectors items, it’s all cheap tit from Primark made in a sweat shop in India. I can’t even feel jealous about these trips because this girl is a sad, lonely beg who will look back on her life in 10 years and have nothing to show for it. This is what baffles me about these low level youtubers. What is the end goal. Where is the career progression? What are your plans for when you are 40 when you have no career. I cringe for her, I really do. Let her enjoy this holiday as she has absolutely nothing else going for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Its taken me this long to catch up on the thread 😂 I miss like 1 day and its blows off lol.... Anyway, from what I've seen of being a lurker and new commenter, people here dislike brogan and we all have our reasons... Its all been said before, she infuriates each of us with a certain aspect of her life, like not owning her mistakes and choices, or acting smug or entitled, or in my case, thinking she knows what it's like to struggle in life and work ethic.... I dislike her, can admit it all day.. I can't remember if I've shamed her on her weight (don't think I have) but I think people on here are fully entitled to their opinions on a brat that finds every excuse NOT to look after herself.. But also the difference is, anyone I've seen comment on appearance on her has already admitted that they aren't happy with themselves in the same regard

This is where we tattlers show the difference, I RESPECT the people Here because I see daily the struggles each of us are going through, we ADMIT we have flaws and problems, we don't backtrack and find excuses, we OWN the tit in our lives and we're PISSED OFF AT BROGAN WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD RESPECT, to herself or her viewers otherwise....

I struggle so much and I love my partner with all my heart, someone who deals with life's ups and downs with me and always looks out for me... Brogan doesn't have that, clear as day she doesn't have that and I doubt she will know what it's like to cope normally in this world, she's deluding herself that everything is alright... We have eyes, we can see what's been going on in your life brogie

Sorry for the long post, it's been building up again haha
#freespeechonbrogietatxo

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He definitely has his own room, she said they wouldn’t film it out of respect. Do you really think he’s going to sleep in the living room of his own house so that brogan can have that junk room? Nah.

Reactions: 6
If any of you ever think we are being too harsh in our judgements about good old Bogie, just recast your minds back a few weeks to the day that she used the race for life - a charity event - for her own financial gain.

Reactions: 22
Brogan, please stop doing this bleeping pose in every picture where you have your mouth open!!!! Every thumbnail and all now your pullin the same face. STOP!!! Why don’t you just pose for a picture naturally?!

It’s not candid and “cute” like you think it is.

#stopbeingahypocrite
#stopdoingitforthegram

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.