Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue Bogey proclaiming she's the biggest Star Wars fan ever............
her ex paul is a huge star wars fan she hated it going with him, anyone on the verge of there seats waiting on her holiday showdown...................its obvious its orlando she keeps retweeting stuff about there if its an ad im walking away for good

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm a Star Wars fan. So excited about Galaxy's Edge. If she goes to LA in October when I am, I'm gonna pretend to be her biggest fan and ask what hairbrushes she brought for the trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"theres going to be a new hashtag" WOWWWWWWW OH MY GOD I CANT CONTAIN THE EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Forgot that Star wars land has opened in LA. She is going to be the biggest fake fan. Ohh uuaaaaauu that was so cool/great/amazing.

I saw her favourite play suit in Primark today, the cream with black spots. It made me shudder. Think Mrs Meldrum has it too.

Reactions: 1
Imagine if we all did trip announcements... If it was any of my friends I’d think stop bloody showing off

I'm a Star Wars fan. So excited about Galaxy's Edge. If she goes to LA in October when I am, I'm gonna pretend to be her biggest fan and ask what hairbrushes she brought for the trip.
Lmao, I'm going to Disneyland in October too, and I'll swallow my pride and ask her how she manages to be so inspirational when she's been through so much and she's always been so strong :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Forgot that Star wars land has opened in LA. She is going to be the biggest fake fan. Ohh uuaaaaauu that was so cool/great/amazing.
I swear to god if she's agreed to go to Star Wars land, she's the biggest fake going. She always says, "I only work with brands who's products I 100% believe in... etc." YOU DONT LIKE STAR WARS THOUGH HUN

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.