Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 22158

Awwwww natural curly hair today babez, which hairbrush was it that achieved this look?? Stunnin hun.

Ahahahahaha which hairbrush! I've just been catching up. You guys make me die 😂

I do think that deleting criticism rather than engaging with it is a trait of the shitter YouTubers. The best ones will answer a comment or criticism politely. They'd probably say, you know what, you're right. I should get someone to read things through because spelling isn't my forte.

If I made a mistake like that at work and someone pointed it out (or if I noticed it myself) I would take the video down and correct it. I don't think I could stand for it to be wrong. Then again I'm a professional and I have pride in what I do.....

Reactions: 6
It's just classic Brogan, really isn't it? She isn't known for being great at accepting personal responsibility. For anything.

Just like her weight and supposed tummy issues. She's gone pretty far out of her way to try and blame those things on anything other than than her own poor eating habits. IBS, the phantom intolerances... Oh I had to size up in this dress, not because i've gained weight, but because it shrunk in the wash... The list goes on.

As I said a few days ago, she's a child playing at being an adult. If she wasn't such a witch I'd be inclined to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
Just seen tickets were a gift from Benji's dad! Her smug face makes me feel angry in every cell of my hard working body!!!

Sorry but who does she think she is, her JOB is putting out content and yes I damn well do expect it to be 100% perfect it was takes less than 10 seconds to spell check a word, she puts out two mediocre videos a week, one of which is about how little she’s done. What does she actually do to DESERVE her lifestyle?

I feel sorry for whoever's sat near her at the Hugh Jackman concert, she'll be singing along to everything like it's some big car-earoke.

• Haha
She knows well that Brogan dosent cook! She wouldn't even show the lasagna that Benji's mom made either....not even as a thank you! Bad mannered brat! 🤣

Bitchy much? She needs to learn a few basic rules about dealing with people who fund her lifestyle - she's way too priveledged!
she was rude when benjis mum made her a homemade buuuurrrfffffday cake maybe shes seen the vlog and got annoyed as sure as hell benji did and he stuck up for his mum benjis mum got us a cake she baked us a cake :rolleyes: and brogans snob tone voice dropped when benji corrected her at her speech.

Reactions: 4
she was rude when benjis mum made her a homemade buuuurrrfffffday cake maybe shes seen the vlog and got annoyed as sure as hell benji did and he stuck up for his mum benjis mum got us a cake she baked us a cake :rolleyes: and brogans snob tone voice dropped when benji corrected her at her speech.
Good lad Benji - always be nice to your mom cus you could end up with a dragon for a mother in law!!

• Haha
oh yes I remember him saying that and making a point that his Mum baked it for the ungrateful bore, did she even show the cake?? I can't remember

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for whoever's sat near her at the Hugh Jackman concert, she'll be singing along to everything like it's some big car-earoke.
have you noticed how loud she is at concerts still has to hear own voice in a packed concert hall i cringed at her at the teen awards with fab han

Reactions: 2
oh yes I remember him saying that and making a point that his Mum baked it for the ungrateful bore, did she even show the cake?? I can't remember

Of course she never all we get to see in the vlogs is her big bald bonce and disgusting teeth.

• Haha
I went to Hugh Jackman last night. Took my Mum (it was a Mother's day present) and I paid for it. Loved it but they were charging £25 for a programme! Bet Brogie buys one #sogoodatsavingtho

At least she wasn’t #ad #gifted the tickets! That’s something!

Reactions: 1
Have you seen her story? Playing the dino dump game and pretending as if she didn't know Benj was taking the photo #brandambassaor

• Haha
Have you seen her story? Playing the dino dump game and pretending as if she didn't know Benj was taking the photo #brandambassaor
I can’t believe they’re drinking that cheap fake Prosecco on a train at 3pm. Embarrassing....

I can’t believe they’re drinking that cheap fake Prosecco on a train at 3pm. Embarrassing....
forgot to add that! trying to lose weight isn't she as well? prosecco must be part of your 5 a day according to brogan xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.