Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time that smug little cow takes herself off to primark and b&m to get a ‘few bits’ it’s funded by her viewers.

Every time she wastes money on an expensive bag, ill-fitting gilet or hair styling tool, it’s funded by her viewers.

Her lifestyle is funded by us. And she can’t eben be bothered to get her act together and do some basic spell checks? Nah mate.

Sorry for all my posts this morning guys, I’m just so mad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Every time that smug little cow takes herself off to primark and b&m to get a ‘few bits’ it’s funded by her viewers.

Every time she wastes money on an expensive bag, ill-fitting gilet or hair styling tool, it’s funded by her viewers.

Her lifestyle is funded by us. And she can’t eben be bothered to get her act together and do some basic spell checks? Nah mate.

View attachment 22133

I have to say, while I agree she needs to get her act together and learn how to spell properly for her job, I DO find it a bit 😬😬😬 when people say viewers pay YouTuber's bills...

I know exactly what you mean but it's kind of unnecessarily catty ...

Reactions: 1
I have to say, while I agree she needs to get her act together and learn how to spell properly for her job, I DO find it a bit 😬😬😬 when people say viewers pay YouTuber's bills...

I know exactly what you mean but it's kind of unnecessarily catty ...
It's not catty at all, I work for a local authority and people are always telling me they pay my wages 😂 And to be fair if people didn't watch she wouldn't receive the revenue!

Reactions: 12
So Benji's mum lives two doors down and she lives with Benji and his dad. & His mum delivers them spare portions of lasagne from her house practically next door. What's that all about? So strange!
She knows well that Brogan dosent cook! She wouldn't even show the lasagna that Benji's mom made either....not even as a thank you! Bad mannered brat! 🤣

View attachment 22133
Bitchy much? She needs to learn a few basic rules about dealing with people who fund her lifestyle - she's way too priveledged!

Reactions: 6
It's not catty at all, I work for a local authority and people are always telling me they pay my wages 😂 And to be fair if people didn't watch she wouldn't receive the revenue!
And you don't take offence when people say it to you 😟 I'd be horrified!

Reactions: 2
The whole thing baffles me, she wonders why she doesn't have more subscribers given that she's been in the "industry" for so long. She wonders why she doesn't get more brand deals. Well Brogie, it's because your content it tit and soooo unprofessional. If you don't want to do an open university course to help with your vocabulary(!), why not pick up a book that isn't bloody teen fiction. You're hardly expanding your brain cells by reading "Wilde Like Me" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I understand why it comes across as catty. But her subs and the engagement she receives is literally what pays her bills. No subs = no mote subway salads for queen B. So with that logic you’d tvink she would care about the state of the content she’s putting out for her audience. Because without her audience, she’d be trotting down the job centre in her flip-flops and joining the dole queue. That’s what really frustrates me. The lack of effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Awwwww natural curly hair today babez, which hairbrush was it that achieved this look?? Stunnin hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she’s going to see hugh jackman in london tonight, saw him last Friday the show is absolutely unreal. Although, when has she ever said she’s a fan of Hugh 🙃 calling it now, Hugh sings Gaston from beauty and the beast during the show, 100% brogan will fangirl about it because it’s disney her absolute fav 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
so in the ad affiliate link, she can't even pronounce 'Stradivarius' but she's working with them, like really??? confused

Reactions: 4
So she’s going to see hugh jackman in london tonight, saw him last Friday the show is absolutely unreal. Although, when has she ever said she’s a fan of Hugh 🙃 calling it now, Hugh sings Gaston from beauty and the beast during the show, 100% brogan will fangirl about it because it’s disney her absolute fav 🙄🙄🙄
Did she pay for the tickets herself or is this another freebie

View attachment 22158

Awwwww natural curly hair today babez, which hairbrush was it that achieved this look?? Stunnin hun.

I can’t believe she has the guts to call her hair thick is she blind

Reactions: 4
She's a massive contradiction. Oh guys I work so hard and put so much effort into my videos. But can't be bothered to spell check

Reactions: 8
so in the ad affiliate link, she can't even pronounce 'Stradivarius' but she's working with them, like really??? confused
So "AD Affiliate Link" doesn't mean she's working with the brand. Believe me, if she was working with them she'd excitedly squeal and tell us the jumper had been gifted! All it means is she links the jumper not straight to the website, but via an rstyle website which gives her some commission.... If you "swipe up," you'll see it initially links you to a rewardstyle website before quickly linking to the brand's website

https://about.rewardstyle.com/ for info

also, i love the fact she is working with them (tea pigs) said she had a sip, but never actually showed us her drinking it. I know it's not a requirement but how do we know she even tried it aha!!

So "AD Affiliate Link" doesn't mean she's working with the brand. Believe me, if she was working with them she'd excitedly squeal and tell us the jumper had been gifted! All it means is she links the jumper not straight to the website, but via an rstyle website which gives her some commission.... If you "swipe up," you'll see it initially links you to a rewardstyle website before quickly linking to the brand's website

https://about.rewardstyle.com/ for info
thank you! got it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.