Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she just own it... there are so many couples that move in with family whilst they save for a place of their own, but with Brogie she treats it like it's some dirty secret.

Reactions: 7
Trolling is repeated intimidation of a person via social media. This is just a space to have a bit of witch about hypocritical YouTubers.

Me pointing out that Brogan eats a lot of tit and makes vlogs about her hair brush collection ain't gonna have the police knocking at my door 😂 I mean where is the lie?
That’s what I thought. It’s just a nice outlet for people to discuss on. None of the influences have to read this and I’m not sure they all do anyway. I just was thinking after seeing a post on social media about getting trolls arrested. I don’t want to get arrested or in trouble for having an opinion about someone’s content!
Thankyou for putting my mind at rest. I don’t know why but I did get a bit pannicked.

Thankyou so much to everyone for clearing things up. I was just so confused when I saw someone post on social media that they are getting the police involved and all tattle users will get in trouble. I only comment on brogans forum. It’s a nice one. Not too much bitchiness about her look or anything nasty and threatening. Just a good gossip thread, thanks again!

Reactions: 2
Brogan retweeted this and this is best gal pal Beth making a bitchy comment. This friendship won’t last......! It’s doomed
52BFB381-F14F-4F97-A357-CCAD4CA8DC63.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Brogan retweeted this and this is best gal pal Beth making a bitchy comment. This friendship won’t last......! It’s doomedView attachment 22007
Ooft bit catty there Beth

So much to catch up on this afternoon 😂 does anyone really think hmm I’m going on holiday better get some packing advice from a random chick on YouTube... like how hard is it to pack a suitcase

Saying that, I’m totally gonna watch for petty judgemental purposes

Reactions: 9
Am I missing something with her obsession with lanyards? I've been to Disney World pretty much every year since I was a child and have never once needed a lanyard :unsure:

Update: I told her on Twitter she replied saying it was an easy mistake to make and thanks.

Yes easy mistake to make when your job isn't to be a blogger 🙄🙄
shes right, its an easy mistake to make.....

....if you don't know how to spell.

Reactions: 4
Am I missing something with her obsession with lanyards? I've been to Disney World pretty much every year since I was a child and have never once needed a lanyard :unsure:
She got obsessed on the cruise, now she thinks she needs one for every holiday!

I’ve been to wdw many times too and never needed one, now with magic bands you really don’t need a lanyard! she just is desperate to look like a 52 year old on a coach trip

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I barely made it halfway through, some of the stuff she was saying was so basic and condescending. It’s like the target audience of this video was people who have never left the house before, she advertised it as “hacks” but someone needs to teach her what that word actually means.

Reactions: 2
She got obsessed on the cruise, now she thinks she needs one for every holiday!

I’ve been to wdw many times too and never needed one, now with magic bands you really don’t need a lanyard! she just is desperate to look like a 52 year old on a coach trip
By the look of things, Brogie will hit 62 before mummy dearest turns 51!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 1
She’s been obsessed with lanyards since she had the admin job at the children’s residential home. Make her feel important.

• Haha
I was going to post that same photo.. the lines under her eyes and the Zoella smirk... please stop it Bogie it's not cute as per se!

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

She’s been obsessed with lanyards since she had the admin job at the children’s residential home. Make her feel important.

I bleeping hate lanyards. They inflate so many egos.
I have one for work, but the minute I'm in/ out of the door it's off. I get told off quite a bit for not wearing it, but I feel so exposed where as other love showing off their job title etc.also it makes people really rude coz they never introduce themselves they just make you Stare at their chest!

*Sorry ranty off topic*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooft bit catty there Beth

So much to catch up on this afternoon 😂 does anyone really think hmm I’m going on holiday better get some packing advice from a random chick on YouTube... like how hard is it to pack a suitcase

Saying that, I’m totally gonna watch for petty judgemental purposes
Yeah for my holiday this August I'm definitely going to pack like a Brogan....what have we come to that it's a thing to have someone tell you in mind numbing detail how many pairs of knickers I need to pack for 2 weeks!!!! I watched Jade Billington and I don't have enough bras to last me that long ....I'm doomed so I'm better off avoiding these pack with me drivel fest's!

Reactions: 4
I have an Ipad your not the only one Brogan god she makes everything out to be highly professional sorry to burst your bubble but most people who have brains do this before a flight.

Reactions: 3
Hasn’t she done this video at least once before??? I’m sure she has. I’m not watching this one cba

Question.
Why does she try and sound Cockney at times!? Is that just me!?

Talking about thumbnails, I never understood how this made the cut.
It looks like she has something dripping from her face. 😬
760DEC25-5437-405F-A30D-26BA6D420083.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly. Why do we need lanyards when we have magic bands?!

Also, I think you guys are right about the West Coast being her next trip. Judging by the examples she gave in that video, I reckon she's flying to LA and it'll be with BA

'Accomodation'

'cashed' as opposed to cached when she talks about incognito mode

'allowence'

'tell your bank *your* going away'

'sunscream'

🙄🙄 How do brands seriously work with her

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I use a lanyard in Orlando when I’m at universal to hold my express passes. It’s easier than getting them out of a bag. But I sometimes actually just attach it to a belt loop and shove it in my pocket.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.