Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Accomodation'

'cashed' as opposed to cached when she talks about incognito mode

'allowence'

'tell your bank *your* going away'

'sunscream'

🙄🙄 How do brands seriously work with her
These are all such obvious things. You’d have to be an idiot or have never been on a plane before not to know these hacks. She thinks she’s such a world traveller but she just goes on cushty holidays

Reactions: 7
So Benji's mum lives two doors down and she lives with Benji and his dad. & His mum delivers them spare portions of lasagne from her house practically next door. What's that all about? So strange!

Reactions: 8
So Benji's mum lives two doors down and she lives with Benji and his dad. & His mum delivers them spare portions of lasagne from her house practically next door. What's that all about? So strange!
Yet they never see his family!

And delivered the lasagne, didn’t invite them round 🤣 I think they may not like bogie

Reactions: 2
I dont get her complains of being lonely and cancels plans on everyone lately maybe make effort with your mother in law who is only a few doors away i know i would be even going shopping, she can help you out on sizing but no makes no effort yet moans about being lonely in each vlog.

Reactions: 6
Oh no, I hope you are all wrong about Brogan and Benji going to LA and Disneyland, as we are off there end August. I’ll be constantly listening out for ‘uuuuaaaw’s in that nasal tone.

Reactions: 5
She's been stuck on lanyards (Also I hate how she says it.) for years. I've never used a lanyard at Walt Disney World and I go about once a year or so. I have one for work since I have to swipe in and out of the building and for security, but it's basic black and I usually clip it to my waist. Don't understand her need for millions of them.

The Disney cruises issue them to repeat customers but that's the only time I've used one outside of work.

I just do not get the need to accumulate so much. It's stuff you never see again in her videos too.

Reactions: 2
She's been stuck on lanyards (Also I hate how she says it.) for years. I've never used a lanyard at Walt Disney World and I go about once a year or so. I have one for work since I have to swipe in and out of the building and for security, but it's basic black and I usually clip it to my waist. Don't understand her need for millions of them.

The Disney cruises issue them to repeat customers but that's the only time I've used one outside of work.

I just do not get the need to accumulate so much. It's stuff you never see again in her videos too.
Also notice she declutters in every vlog, imagine when she moves out the videos move with me vlog, pack with me vlog, tips on buying a house video good grief.

Last edited:
I have liked so many of you guys' comments recently.... I can FEEL the cynical sarcasm in nearly all of them and It makes me so happy to see people with the same feelings of discontent with this stupid brat we love to hate 😂

But what gets me the most from her isn't the weight thing.... I work horrendous shifts for my job, my body clock is destroyed... I try to fit in time with everything else in my life and give it all I can at the gym too... I will NEVER like a person who half asses everything in their life and claim to be so hard done by... Them God damn 'to do' lists... The complaining of 'hard work'... The AUDACITY to complain publicly about how your so badly treated by things you apparently can't control... Brogan you have no idea what the world is like and believe me, you won't survive it... You sicken me

(quite a dark post sorry 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anybody know what happened between Brogie and Grace Victory? Grace lives in London and her and Brogie used to meet up regularly if she was working in the capital. I'm assuming Miss Victory saw Tat Hoarder for who she really is

Reactions: 3
Hopefully it was the other way around 😂😂😂😂😂 brogan is awful but grace is on another level. Imagine what brogan would look like if she adopted grace’s attitude towards her body and food?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to. Let’s see if she replies. View attachment 22120
Good on you! My sister has severe dyslexia and when writing stuff for her business, whether it’s a Facebook post or blog post, will ask me to proofread it or use Google to check how to spell a word correctly because she wants it to look professional.

Saying you have poor grammar and not checking everything beforehand is just lazy and a mockery to people who struggle everyday with dyslexia.

This is why I - and a lot of people - don’t take YouTube seriously and scoff at YouTubers who claim that what they do is on par with a regular job. It really isn’t. You could never get away with that kind of shoddy, lazy behaviour if you were working for someone else. Sje’d get sacked just like she did at Jimmy’s.

Reactions: 9
Ironically when I watched her video yesterday, the youtube ad that came up before it started was for Grammarly (a service that provides support with writing and grammar) :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.