Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit off topic but is writing on this forum and reading this forum illegal? I keep seeing things online about trolling and it becoming illegal. I don’t know if that means I will get in trouble for my few posts? Or if any of you lot will either? It’s not worth it if we will get in trouble
No its not. Its just scare mongering because they think it'll stop people posting. None of what is posted here constitutes to trolling or harassment (as they claim) as that would involve actually messaging the people in question constantly, instead of posting here. Also no one has ever doxxed anyone (another claim they're making) and anything that gets posted like photos, info etc is all stuff these influencers have shared themselves. If it was illegal then comment sections across the board like DailyMail etc would've been removed years ago, as some of the stuff there is a lot worse!

Reactions: 3
A bit off topic but is writing on this forum and reading this forum illegal? I keep seeing things online about trolling and it becoming illegal. I don’t know if that means I will get in trouble for my few posts? Or if any of you lot will either? It’s not worth it if we will get in trouble
unless someone is making threatening comments or any discriminative comments its all fine. theres no harassment or anything going on either. also, this thread is quite tame compared to some others i've read! 😂

Reactions: 6
The whole blog about things she learned since living with her bf is more like things Benji had to do to accommodate to Brogie's desires... And this part made me lol so hard:

"Sharing space has helped me hoard less

Less space to store things = less opportunity to keep buying and hoarding. My spending habits haven't changed (I still buy more than I should), but the amount of stuff for the house has definitely decreased. I'd like to add some prints to my office, but other than that, I really don't have much space to keep buying things which has definitely helped with saving and hoarding. "

Yeah right..

"I absolutely love living with Benji. It has always felt right, and we make it work well. We're currently saving for our first house/mortgage together, and I can't wait for the day we get keys to our very own place. "

She is going to be completely crashed when they break up.. Poor thing.

Reactions: 5
You don’t save for a mortgage, a mortgage is a loan. You save for a deposit! God, she’s so dumb! She doesn’t even know what she’s not saving for! 😂

She’s deluded about her relationship with Benji if that’s how she truly feels. I know we only see certain bits of her week but in all of them recently he’s seemed peed off!!!!!...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh here we go guys a travel hacks and tips video, how exciting, i can only hope there are more top tips such as "make sure to cut the tags off your clothes" like her other travel videos!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So she's finally admitted that her and Benji, "live with family." Poor Kevin having to see Brogie sloth round the house.

Reactions: 9
Pouches! Pouches! Pouches for all your tat!

And if I hear synch in my waist with a belt! I'll gouge my eyes out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why would she use that photo? It looks like her face is sliding off her head

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ChECk yOUr aiRLiNe aLLOwENCe gUyys

You'd think all this spare time she's got, she might do a spelling/ grammar course to help improve her attempts to be a successful fuLL tiMe yOUtuBeR bLoggER trAveL LiFesTYLe diSnEY tAT hOArdeR

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she's finally admitted that her and Benji, "live with family." Poor Kevin having to see Brogie sloth round the house.
How often do you reckon his dad is there? Surely when Benji works away during the week it’s a bit awkward for him being in the house on his own with Brogan... never understand why they didn’t move into Brogan’s flat

How often do you reckon his dad is there? Surely when Benji works away during the week it’s a bit awkward for him being in the house on his own with Brogan... never understand why they didn’t move into Brogan’s flat
Benji works alongside his dad, so whenever Benji is there, so is Kevin. I think initially he didn't spend much time at the house because he had a girlfriend (that was when we saw Brogie film the lounge frequently), but I assume Kevin is no longer with said girlfriend and now lives in the lounge, hence why we never see in there anymore, and would explain why they eat meals and watch TV in their bedroom *vomit*

Benji works alongside his dad, so whenever Benji is there, so is Kevin. I think initially he didn't spend much time at the house because he had a girlfriend (that was when we saw Brogie film the lounge frequently), but I assume Kevin is no longer with said girlfriend and now lives in the lounge, hence why we never see in there anymore, and would explain why they eat meals and watch TV in their bedroom *vomit*
Why doesn’t he sleep in the office where there is an extra bed ?! It’s his house he shouldn’t let queen bee take over .

Interesting! I didn’t know they worked together - thanks!

It’s a very weird set up, and I think it’s telling that Brogan actually said in her video that they live with family as before she’s ignored that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.