Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gizmo

The video that made me realise that it’s all going downhill for Brogan was the Merlin challenge, which was quite frankly shit. I’m not sure how companies can see her previous work and think she will do them justice.

I’m not a fan of Adam in the slightest but him and Gary C were the stars of the show which I’m guessing is why they got their own separate break from Merlin. Adams was on another level compared to Brogans. Brogans was hectic, didn’t show anything of interest and again only spoke about things. I actually watched Adams and thought I wouldn’t mind going to Chessington.

By the way, how frosty was the atmosphere in the car with Benji on this weeks vlog? Trouble in paradise?

Reactions: 13

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
I love how she's posing in front of the ferris wheel, like the bargain basement Coachella chick that she is.

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
@Birdy60, your wish is my command! [emoji23]
Actual footage of Brogie preparing for today (1st and 2nd giffie) and Brogie during Race for Life (3rd giffie).
Lastly, Prince Louis absolutely gobsmacked at flying Brogie!!

And Brogie trying to get to Her Majesty. Yikes! [emoji51][emoji51]

Last edited:
  • Haha

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
There's something I'm genuinely struggling to get my head around though, someone please explain.

This girl seems to have a very genuine group of subscribers that actually really support her? Her actions, her personality, her content... why?

If she had lacklustre content but an amazing personality, I'd get it.
If she had a stinking personality, but her content was out-of-this-world amazing, I'd get it.

But her attitude and personality are rotten, and her 'content' consists of her sitting in a towel once a week chatting to the camera about picking up post from her mum. Mixed in with the odd AD for a product she never uses and some half-arsed holiday vlogs.

WHERE. IS. THE. APPEAL?

Meg1912

VIP Member
Countdown to all clothes shrunk in the wash meltdown before holiday is on. [emoji87][emoji87]

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Meg1912

VIP Member
How is it any more unsavoury than any other influencer that gets free trips? She isn’t the only one.

Doesn’t mean to say I think she deserves it. Her recent content has been shocking. Not sure it’s unsavoury though.
Becos she isn't the tiniest bit appreciative of the opportunities she's given, does a terrible job explaining details of what you get if you book x through z company and sometimes doesn't even get the name of the company right!!!!

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Who gives a shit Bogey. As long as every post, story & vlog has AD clear for all to see you beggy, bratty, unrelatable bore.

• Haha

Helkat207

What an absolute selfish tight arse bitch!! She hates June because all her friends birthday are in that month?!!? I hate her more and more each week

• Wow

WizardAngie

I would love for a small YouTube channel (not that brogans channel is particularly big, just in comparison) such as L&R dreaming to get a free trip.

They do quality blogs of their Disney adventures and just think they would really appreciate the opportunity and the put all their effort in to the resulting blogs.

You have to think though, ATD for example keep working with her so they must be happy with what she delivers. Maybe they don’t worry about quality and just go for views though?

theghosttown

VIP Member
It all went downhill for her when this fake nonsense Disney obsession came about. She actually looked half decent before she went down this route. Now she’s an absolute state but it’s clearly ticking the boxes for ATD. The only thing that this partnership has made me do is to make sure I NEVER EVER book tickets with that company. WTF is going to happen when ATD find the new chick in town, she will be discarded and thrown on the pile. All this Disney tat she has wasted money on will mean absolutely nothing. None of the stuff she has got would be considered collectors items, it’s all cheap shit from Primark made in a sweat shop in India. I can’t even feel jealous about these trips because this girl is a sad, lonely beg who will look back on her life in 10 years and have nothing to show for it. This is what baffles me about these low level youtubers. What is the end goal. Where is the career progression? What are your plans for when you are 40 when you have no career. I cringe for her, I really do. Let her enjoy this holiday as she has absolutely nothing else going for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

disneys

VIP Member
You don’t save for a mortgage, a mortgage is a loan. You save for a deposit! God, she’s so dumb! She doesn’t even know what she’s not saving for! 😂

She’s deluded about her relationship with Benji if that’s how she truly feels. I know we only see certain bits of her week but in all of them recently he’s seemed peed off!!!!!...

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
The whole thing baffles me, she wonders why she doesn't have more subscribers given that she's been in the "industry" for so long. She wonders why she doesn't get more brand deals. Well Brogie, it's because your content it shit and soooo unprofessional. If you don't want to do an open university course to help with your vocabulary(!), why not pick up a book that isn't bloody teen fiction. You're hardly expanding your brain cells by reading "Wilde Like Me" 🙄

• Haha