Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s strange to choose blogging as a career if you have no writing talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s strange to choose blogging as a career if you have no writing talent.
"Working" for herself means she can do what she wants to do. Going by how short a time she has spent in full or part time jobs it is obvious she isn't able do what she is told to do. I imagine she was one of those kids who if she didn't get her on way kicked off until she did. In other words a spoilt brat who got everything she wanted as it was easier to give in to her than listen to her complaining. She really needs to take a long hard look at herself and join the real world.

Reactions: 4
"You know, I've been having a little think about our Brogey. I think her issues in accepting criticism/the obsessive comment filtering is rooted in her low intelligence. I am NOT trying to say anyone who doesn't pursue further/higher education isn't intelligent, but in Brogan's case I think this is where a lot of her issues lie. She didn't go to uni and from what I remember, didn't thrive in college (no doubt because of her rotten attitude, falling out with tutors and so on). It strikes me that the reason her engagement is so poor may be because she simply doesn't have the skills to justify her own actions and behaviour when she is critiqued by her audience. She's just... not a very intelligent person. I imagine she's quite sensitive about that"

Totally agree with this. It's obvious in the way she makes simple spelling and grammar errors. Also, she is highly sensitive about not having gone to University and has a huge chip on her shoulder about it!

There is nothing wrong in not being clever, plenty of people are not. Brogan used to be more practical (Go Ape, Lush, her basic admin job) and definitely a go-getter and grafter but now she just can't be bothered with anything. I think it's easy to get into a cycle of not bothering to do things and then the less you do then less you can be bothered to do. But at age 25 she needs to recognise that and snap out of it considering she's decades off retirement.

I certainly think an admin job (well maybe just any job, even part time) to get her out the house, earning a bit and interacting with people would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 9
I've been planning my trip to the USA for almost 4 years, I wanted to finish University first, and then plan my trip. I'm from Australia, so it is not a cheap holiday.
I'm ALSO going to Disneyland, and I swear to god, if she is going at the same time, it will be such a kick in the face for me. I'm going in October, so please god pray for me

Reactions: 8
Working from home allows her to massage her ego. My guess is that the reason she can’t hack a regular 9-5 is because she sees herself as indispensable. She likes to be the boss and, as pointed out earlier, doesn’t do well when being told what to do. When you work for someone else you’re often just a number. Working for herself means that Brogan can live out her dream of being the queen. I imagine that’s why she ‘left’ her management.

Reactions: 10
Working from home allows her to massage her ego. My guess is that the reason she can’t hack a regular 9-5 is because she sees herself as indispensable. She likes to be the boss and, as pointed out earlier, doesn’t do well when being told what to do. When you work for someone else you’re often just a number. Working for herself means that Brogan can live out her dream of being the queen. I imagine that’s why she ‘left’ her management.
I agree with this, I think she’s full of her own importance hence why she has never held down a job. If she blocks anyone asking a question about her AD, then imagine what she’d be like taking criticism from a boss

Reactions: 6
its why she cant handle any job she couldnt be told what to do in her admin job she had to run errands and that sounds more like an admin assistant job not an administrator she makes up loads of BS to make herself look good, remember she broke down in her car cause they told her to work

this babied woman needs her bubble burst and benji doesnt help calling her bubbi

Reactions: 8
I imagine she was one of those kids who was overpraised too. You know the type, constantly pandered to and hold how gifted and special she was, never criticised or critiqued. I know some see it as a low blow to start bringing peoples’ parents and upbringing onto forums like this but at the end of the day, she wasn’t literally born a brat. That behaviour was learned from somewhere.

*coughs* Julie.

• Haha
I think (and I want to say this “nicely” in case she does read here, because I’d love for her to take some of it on board and not dismiss it calling it “hate”) that she genuinely has a problem with accountability.

It’s as many of you have said... She takes no blame for anything at all. She acts as though things are randomly happening TO her, as opposed to them being in direct correlation to her behaviour. Be it the weight, the compulsive spending, her inability to take criticism, her ongoing battle with deleting and blocking the things she doesn’t want to hear, etc. I’m torn on whether she does these things to keep up appearances (because she doesn’t want others to realise what we’ve all come to realise...) or if she genuinely doesn’t want to see it, hear it or believe it. There’s no way she wakes up, looks in the mirror and thinks she’s smashing it? I don’t believe that.

I’m also starting to be a bit concerned about her mental health to be honest. I don’t like her, don’t get me wrong... But wouldn’t all of us start to spiral if we had no contact with the outside world, an entirely self-centred job, a probably-gay boyfriend, no career prospects outside of shopping for Disney tit, no qualifications etc... I think I’d also go a bit mad???

Not to mention that everything seems to have gotten progressively worse in the last 6 months. I really think this could be a mental health thing and she’s completely in denial of how she’s spiralling? She could do with a part-time job to at least get her out of the house and into a routine that isn’t eating like tit, only leaving the house for a #AD and having some real-life friends that ground her.

She likely would read this and bin me off as a troll or something, but I meant all of that genuinely. She could do so much better for herself and it’s frustrating to see.

Reactions: 11
Pity no dentist will gift her new teeth. Her nashers are gross and disgusting just like the rest of her.

Reactions: 2
I agree with this, I think she’s full of her own importance hence why she has never held down a job. If she blocks anyone asking a question about her AD, then imagine what she’d be like taking criticism from a boss
Imagine her as a boss, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! She can't work with others/for others, she'd be the definition of a horrible boss..

Reactions: 1
Her latest insta post says she wouldve went in to that shop that she took the photo of she has an addiction, i personally think benji is bi sexual ive never knowen a guy to like so many girlie products my ex would go as far as a face mask night but nothing else otherwise id start asking questions up front.

esp making a glitter bath from lush and wearing her dressing gowns i do like benji a tiny bit hes a nice guy an all but really a guy running a glitter bath for himself i really think hes mocking her or bi sexual he comes across that way to me.

She reminds me a lot of Carrie hope fletcher. Any time she gets criticism, even if people are trying to give her advice if she doesn’t like it she gets so defensive. If someone’s opinion is different it’s wrong end of conversation although admittedly Carrie is worse than brogan.

Reactions: 1
I think (and I want to say this “nicely” in case she does read here, because I’d love for her to take some of it on board and not dismiss it calling it “hate”) that she genuinely has a problem with accountability.

It’s as many of you have said... She takes no blame for anything at all. She acts as though things are randomly happening TO her, as opposed to them being in direct correlation to her behaviour. Be it the weight, the compulsive spending, her inability to take criticism, her ongoing battle with deleting and blocking the things she doesn’t want to hear, etc. I’m torn on whether she does these things to keep up appearances (because she doesn’t want others to realise what we’ve all come to realise...) or if she genuinely doesn’t want to see it, hear it or believe it. There’s no way she wakes up, looks in the mirror and thinks she’s smashing it? I don’t believe that.

I’m also starting to be a bit concerned about her mental health to be honest. I don’t like her, don’t get me wrong... But wouldn’t all of us start to spiral if we had no contact with the outside world, an entirely self-centred job, a probably-gay boyfriend, no career prospects outside of shopping for Disney tit, no qualifications etc... I think I’d also go a bit mad???

Not to mention that everything seems to have gotten progressively worse in the last 6 months. I really think this could be a mental health thing and she’s completely in denial of how she’s spiralling? She could do with a part-time job to at least get her out of the house and into a routine that isn’t eating like tit, only leaving the house for a #AD and having some real-life friends that ground her.

She likely would read this and bin me off as a troll or something, but I meant all of that genuinely. She could do so much better for herself and it’s frustrating to see.
I have to say I agree with all of this. I dislike Brogan but I don't dislike her. I think she has some obvious mental health issues that she is trying (quite badly) to hide. If you look at pictures from just a couple of years ago, she looks happier, healthier, younger. It isn't all down to diet, I genuinely think there are some big problems going on here. I hope she admits it and gets some help. It must be hard to treat yourself right when you're in a depression spiral.

Reactions: 3
I have to say I agree with all of this. I dislike Brogan but I don't dislike her. I think she has some obvious mental health issues that she is trying (quite badly) to hide. If you look at pictures from just a couple of years ago, she looks happier, healthier, younger. It isn't all down to diet, I genuinely think there are some big problems going on here. I hope she admits it and gets some help. It must be hard to treat yourself right when you're in a depression spiral.
she would be happy if she made up with her dad its coming up for fathers day and she buys benji dad a gift maybe ringing up your own father will be a gift.

I really want her shady behaviour from yesterday to be exposed like Chris Ingham style, somehow so everyone can see without her blocking and deleting everything! I'm so sick of her rotten attitude.

We all know she models herself on Blair Lamb, Blair has a comment written on her video descriptions stating that this is a positive place and any negativity will be swiftly deleted which is fine for Blair because Blair is literally holier than thou and never sets a foot wrong and genuinely seems a lovely person who would never deserve the hate with what she puts out there. However Brogan is silly if she thinks she can adapt this method to her channel too if she's getting paid to run race for life, that's disgusting someone like Blair would never do that!

Isn't Greed one of the 7 deadly sins as well brogie?

I may be alone in this but, regardless of her mental health, I really don't sympathise with her, like at all.

I'd never wish poor mental health on anyone, but she's an adult with plenty of free will and the means to help herself. Exactly the same story as with Gabriella Lindley. Both very nasty, entitled little madams who do absolutely nothing to help themselves while sitting back and blaming all of their problems on the world. Karma works in mysterious ways.

Reactions: 9
I may be alone in this but, regardless of her mental health, I really don't sympathise with her, like at all.

I'd never wish poor mental health on anyone, but she's an adult with plenty of free will and the means to help herself. Exactly the same story as with Gabriella Lindley. Both very nasty, entitled little madams who do absolutely nothing to help themselves while sitting back and blaming all of their problems on the world. Karma works in mysterious ways.
Dismissing mental health issues based on someone’s privilege isn’t right. Not making this about Brogan anymore, but rather mental health as a whole. People lead crazily privileged lives and still struggle with mental health issues, all of which are very valid. Mental health (as with any other disease) doesn’t discriminate...

Reactions: 2
Dismissing mental health issues based on someone’s privilege isn’t right. Not making this about Brogan anymore, but rather mental health as a whole. People lead crazily privileged lives and still struggle with mental health issues, all of which are very valid. Mental health (as with any other disease) doesn’t discriminate...
I'm not dismissing it because of her privilege. I'm dismissing it because of her character. As I said, karma works in mysterious ways. If I saw one single instance of her taking accountability and acting like an adult, I'd cut her some slack. But that isn't the case. Mental health is no excuse for being a tit person.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.