Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you are welcome here....we are all gone in our own way.....but its a good way to go! grab a cuppa and enjoy the tit show x🙀 @Randomer123

sorry @Cupcake12 its a close run thing for me with her and Fopperholic - its all food related...one can't get enough and the other wont eat enough....both annoying bints tbf....🙈🙉🙊
Not gonna jump on the fopperhollic train as I don't mind her too much! Brobitch is another story though!!! She's so desperate she literally takes ad from anyone! Tesco will benefit more from race for Life than cancer research will! I honestly can't imagine how Tesco would have said you can't raise money or ask people to donate you purely have to mention our code!!!!! No chance she's a lying fugly arse hole who's just sold what insy bit of humanity she had left!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not gonna jump on the fopperhollic train as I don't mind her too much! Brobitch is another story though!!! She's so desperate she literally takes ad from anyone! Tesco will benefit more from race for Life than cancer research will! I honestly can't imagine how Tesco would have said you can't raise money or ask people to donate you purely have to mention our code!!!!! No chance she's a lying fugly arse hole who's just sold what insy bit of humanity she had left!
won't try and change your mind about Fopp.....shes annoying as hell though!!! 😜

If you want annoying head over to allthatdreamsglitters!!! She's awful!!!!!!!! Her name.doesnt even make sense!
will take a wander over and cast my beady eye and acid tongue over her glittering dreams!!! mad thing is im very laid back IRL but some people can boil your actual piss!!!; x @Cupcake12

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is anyone else here on the Demi Donnely thread and seen that a few weeks ago that she made a fake account to trash other YouTubers - including our Brogie?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Is anyone else here on the Demi Donnely thread and seen that a few weeks ago that she made a fake account to trash other YouTubers - including our Brogie?
What no? Please do tell or post screen shots.
I watch Demi sometimes. I only know about when she made her own account and responded to hate on her own tattle thread

Reactions: 2
If you want annoying head over to allthatdreamsglitters!!! She's awful!!!!!!!! Her name.doesnt even make sense!
Allthatdreamsglitters may a bit irritating but she keeps a beautifully clean house and redecorated/built pretty much everything herself which is quite refreshing to see on insta...unlike our Brogie who couldn’t even put together an Ikea chair! Is Brogie going to get Banjo to do everything if they ever get their own place? She’s pathetic and puts women back about 50 years!

Brogan reminds me of my housemate at uni, very self absorbed, never apologises for anything and can tell by looking at her she isn't a very nice person. I can't believe how she's filtered the comments on her post, anyone asking about donations has been blocked so it just looks like people saying congrats and how amazing she is... I actually didn't think she could sink much lower

Reactions: 6
I know this has been said already by other people but I feel so angry about this that I had to say my piece.

So she hasn't actually said she is donating ALL her fee to cancer research and did not use her 'influencer' position to promote it all ahead of the day. This would have been the ideal opportunity to use this to get as many donations as possible. Utterly disgusting on Tescos part too that they are paying influencers fees to help promote this. She would have gained more respect if she had been transparent about this right from the start. I will be contacting Tesco to ask what the arrangement for this was.

Shady Brogan strikes again!

Reactions: 10
She put up an Insta story last night about 'not being perfect' and I was thinking, nobody expects you to be perfect love but why don't you actually raise some money for cancer research? She has known about this 5k for a while, even a disorganized person could have popped the link up a few days early and said that on the day she would have a free referral code.....

You could even say, I don't have a target, just raising some money before the race.

And of course in Brogan land it's easier to delete comments than actually engage with them. I notice she tried to, but then couldn't explain away some of what she said to 'look good' so she just deleted the comments. Classy.

Reactions: 9
So she spent her day scrolling through her comments, detecting and deleting any negative ones... what a sad sad life.

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: 7
You know, I've been having a little think about our Brogey. I think her issues in accepting criticism/the obsessive comment filtering is rooted in her low intelligence. I am NOT trying to say anyone who doesn't pursue further/higher education isn't intelligent, but in Brogan's case I think this is where a lot of her issues lie. She didn't go to uni and from what I remember, didn't thrive in college (no doubt because of her rotten attitude, falling out with tutors and so on). It strikes me that the reason her engagement is so poor may be because she simply doesn't have the skills to justify her own actions and behaviour when she is critiqued by her audience. She's just... not a very intelligent person. I imagine she's quite sensitive about that.

Reactions: 15
It’s a bit shady if Tesco really didn’t want her promoting the race, although I don’t believe it for one second and she should donate the whole of her fee.

She should also treat her granny regardless

Reactions: 5
Why wouldn't Tesco want her to promote the race they paid her to run and post about? Makes no sense to me 🤔

Hope you all have a lovely day today, it's grim as here in London. Go away rain!

I'm confused. Brogie is saying she signed up for Race for Life long before Tesco approached her, but that once Tesco came on board she couldn't promote her donation page? Yeah right Brogie.......... 🤔

Reactions: 4
Why wouldn't Tesco want her to promote the race they paid her to run and post about? Makes no sense to me 🤔

Hope you all have a lovely day today, it's grim as here in London. Go away rain!
I don’t get it, they could have easily gifted her the run (like it’s only £20 or something from what I remember) she could have promoted it easily just a sign up link so I really don’t get what the ins and outs of this are, I hope in her weekly bore she really address’ this, like I got paid X this is what I’ve put aside for my grandma (which is wrong in itself) and X is going into my page which I’ll show when it clears etc, I doubt she’ll do any of it! Because she’s as fake as duck!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.