Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented that she needs TRETINOIN for her wrinkles and she blocked me . Continue looking old Brogan!!!
To be fair if you said I needed to sort my wrinkles I would probs block you too ha!

Unless obvs you didn’t actually say it like that

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Boregan got this gig the week that Charlotte was off work with COVID? Disney don't usually work with her (I assume because of Charlotte).

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Boregan got this gig the week that Charlotte was off work with COVID? Disney don't usually work with her (I assume because of Charlotte).
Yes something weird has definitely gone on, unless Disney+ comes under an entirely different area than 'main Disney'. In which case Brogan banging on about working with her dream brand isn't really quite that

Reactions: 12
Yes something weird has definitely gone on, unless Disney+ comes under an entirely different area than 'main Disney'. In which case Brogan banging on about working with her dream brand isn't really quite that
I reckon they’re separate.......

Reactions: 11
I just saw this on the Fleur de Force thread....is that true? I didn't know that! Is that why Brogan blocks so many people, because she blocks their comments but still retains them following her! So that must mean about 99.9999999% of her followers are blocked!

"Just a heads up if you’re blocked by an account the account doesn’t lose as a follower, you still count as a follower you just can’t see anything. So be sure to unfollow even if you’re blocked!"

Reactions: 21
She’s done ads for them in the past annoyingly. Have you forgotten about the hocus pocus watch party with Gary C? It still features in my nightmares!

Reactions: 15
She’s done ads for them in the past annoyingly. Have you forgotten about the hocus pocus watch party with Gary C? It still features in my nightmares!
Gary C is the same level of creepy as Mr tumble. Makes my skin crawl!!!

Reactions: 38
Yes! Has two kids & a Job yet still puts out more YouTube content than brogan..

Reactions: 8
To be fair if you said I needed to sort my wrinkles I would probs block you too ha!

Unless obvs you didn’t actually say it like that
I said if you want to really get rid of your wrinkles then you should be looking at tretinoin. Not that mean, I couldn't help myself lol

What how can you unfollow if you are blocked???

Reactions: 6
I said if you want to really get rid of your wrinkles then you should be looking at tretinoin. Not that mean, I couldn't help myself lol
I dunno commenting that I can see why she blocked you ha, to write it directly on her comments and imply she had bad wrinkles. Writing it here is different cos she would have to come looking for it.

it’s a bit like commenting ‘if you wanna not be so fat then you should go on a diet’.

not judging you just saying I don’t really blame her for blocking on this occasion!

I’ve just blocked someone on Instagram and my following went down. Random person just to experiment

Disney plus and Disney are separate, don’t forget that brogan begs, she might have put down her rates for that..... like she isn’t as savvy as she thinks

How’s that pension going brogie? Didn’t mention that in your podcast

Reactions: 16
Meh, she said she said she wants anti aging, then that's what works. That and sunscreen everyday.
And she does has bad skin worst of anyone her age I have ever seen!

Reactions: 7
I’m really disappointed to not be getting daily kitchen reno updates. I thought she would flog this for all she could but maybe she realises everyone has cottoned on to her replacing her old kitchen with something much cheaper. I can’t figure out how it’s going to end up looking. They could have don’t so much to that room if they had really invested.

Discovery of Witches is good! Like Twilight for grown-ups. Books are good too

It’s the same with anything she does, if she isn’t getting paid she doesn’t really share it. She’s like a spoilt kid that drops hints and drip feeds but doesn’t want you to know something, just enough for her to get the attention but holding enough back to be a smug smart arse.

Reactions: 22
She is waiting for the MaSiVe reveal on the vlog.... She will probably try to stretch it to at least 2 vlogs I think!

Reactions: 11
Ugh makes me not want to watch. But then I’m sew nosey I can’t help myself.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.