Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented that she needs TRETINOIN for her wrinkles and she blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Continue looking old Brogan!!!
To be fair if you said I needed to sort my wrinkles I would probs block you too ha!

Unless obvs you didn’t actually say it like that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does a brand work with Kate Spiers (used to be KateLaVie) and then Brogan? They are like the polar opposites - Kate is class and Brogan is complete trash and the difference in their ads show that.

Also totally agree that Disney+ working with Brogan is pretty stupid since most of her followers probably already have it. Wonder who is working on the influencer marketing for them cos Charlotte needs to have a word 😂
I wonder if Boregan got this gig the week that Charlotte was off work with COVID? Disney don't usually work with her (I assume because of Charlotte).

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Boregan got this gig the week that Charlotte was off work with COVID? Disney don't usually work with her (I assume because of Charlotte).
Yes something weird has definitely gone on, unless Disney+ comes under an entirely different area than 'main Disney'. In which case Brogan banging on about working with her dream brand isn't really quite that

Reactions: 12
Yes something weird has definitely gone on, unless Disney+ comes under an entirely different area than 'main Disney'. In which case Brogan banging on about working with her dream brand isn't really quite that
I reckon they’re separate.......

Reactions: 11
I just saw this on the Fleur de Force thread....is that true? I didn't know that! Is that why Brogan blocks so many people, because she blocks their comments but still retains them following her! So that must mean about 99.9999999% of her followers are blocked!

"Just a heads up if you’re blocked by an account the account doesn’t lose as a follower, you still count as a follower you just can’t see anything. So be sure to unfollow even if you’re blocked!"

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s done ads for them in the past annoyingly. Have you forgotten about the hocus pocus watch party with Gary C? It still features in my nightmares!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s done ads for them in the past annoyingly. Have you forgotten about the hocus pocus watch party with Gary C? It still features in my nightmares!
Gary C is the same level of creepy as Mr tumble. Makes my skin crawl!!! 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Watch faye jay she loves a good fb bargin her house is fb market decor she got couches an wardrobe for free she obviolusy offered something but they didnt except from her faye brightens up my day she has an infectious sense of humour i have had tears down my face from laughing she doesnt care she lives in a council house nor showroom so refreshing 😂

Shes even doing a give away she isnt even a big you tuber you ever heard about "give away" Brobra if Brogan opens up a p.o box account im sending her an elmos learn with me book 🤦‍♀️
Yes! Has two kids & a Job yet still puts out more YouTube content than brogan..

Reactions: 8
To be fair if you said I needed to sort my wrinkles I would probs block you too ha!

Unless obvs you didn’t actually say it like that 😅
I said if you want to really get rid of your wrinkles then you should be looking at tretinoin. Not that mean, I couldn't help myself lol

I just saw this on the Fleur de Force thread....is that true? I didn't know that! Is that why Brogan blocks so many people, because she blocks their comments but still retains them following her! So that must mean about 99.9999999% of her followers are blocked!

"Just a heads up if you’re blocked by an account the account doesn’t lose as a follower, you still count as a follower you just can’t see anything. So be sure to unfollow even if you’re blocked!"
What how can you unfollow if you are blocked???

Reactions: 6
I said if you want to really get rid of your wrinkles then you should be looking at tretinoin. Not that mean, I couldn't help myself lol
I dunno commenting that I can see why she blocked you ha, to write it directly on her comments and imply she had bad wrinkles. Writing it here is different cos she would have to come looking for it.

it’s a bit like commenting ‘if you wanna not be so fat then you should go on a diet’.

not judging you just saying I don’t really blame her for blocking on this occasion!

• Heart
I’ve just blocked someone on Instagram and my following went down. Random person just to experiment 🤣

• Wow
Disney plus and Disney are separate, don’t forget that brogan begs, she might have put down her rates for that..... like she isn’t as savvy as she thinks

How’s that pension going brogie? Didn’t mention that in your podcast

Reactions: 16
I dunno commenting that I can see why she blocked you ha, to write it directly on her comments and imply she had bad wrinkles. Writing it here is different cos she would have to come looking for it.

it’s a bit like commenting ‘if you wanna not be so fat then you should go on a diet’.

not judging you just saying I don’t really blame her for blocking on this occasion!
Meh, she said she said she wants anti aging, then that's what works. That and sunscreen everyday.
And she does has bad skin worst of anyone her age I have ever seen!

Reactions: 7
I’m really disappointed to not be getting daily kitchen reno updates. I thought she would flog this for all she could but maybe she realises everyone has cottoned on to her replacing her old kitchen with something much cheaper. I can’t figure out how it’s going to end up looking. They could have don’t so much to that room if they had really invested.

I just don’t get how she can be ‘sew sew proud’ of her brand work. Does she not look at the content other people put out and think, and try and improve! No, she just sits in front of the screen with her moon face, shiteing on!
I’ve started following a girl called Kelly Prince Wright on Instagram toward the end of last year. She’s an American living in the UK, married to an English guy and does a lot of Harry Potter inspired content (in a cool, non tacky way). she only has around 27k followers and she’s recently done an ad for Sky for the 2nd season of The Discovery of Witches (I’d never actually heard of it) But the way she did the ad was really cool, clearly put the effort in (it was a reel of different outfits) it made me look up the show and consider watching, not that we have Sky 😂

So here you go Brogan, some actual constructive criticism for you (not that you can take). Have a look at what different people are putting out, and think about how you can improve your content because I was not inspired to watch WandaVision from your ad, despite having Disney plus, but I am considering a Now TV pass to watch something else, based on a good ad from an influencer!
Discovery of Witches is good! Like Twilight for grown-ups. Books are good too

• Heart
I’m really disappointed to not be getting daily kitchen reno updates. I thought she would flog this for all she could but maybe she realises everyone has cottoned on to her replacing her old kitchen with something much cheaper. I can’t figure out how it’s going to end up looking. They could have don’t so much to that room if they had really invested.
It’s the same with anything she does, if she isn’t getting paid she doesn’t really share it. She’s like a spoilt kid that drops hints and drip feeds but doesn’t want you to know something, just enough for her to get the attention but holding enough back to be a smug smart arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s the same with anything she does, if she isn’t getting paid she doesn’t really share it. She’s like a spoilt kid that drops hints and drip feeds but doesn’t want you to know something, just enough for her to get the attention but holding enough back to be a smug smart arse.
She is waiting for the MaSiVe reveal on the vlog.... She will probably try to stretch it to at least 2 vlogs I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh makes me not want to watch. But then I’m sew nosey I can’t help myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.