Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm furloughed and homeschooling - I'm having to use sticky notes in the daily planner as its full. Not stickers.
Full not Blurgh-gan full (Educators are not paid enough, holy tit, how do they do it! Second time round homeschooling and it's as brutal as the first time)

Not one of those notes is about bin day.

Because I'm home all.the.bleeping.time.

She leaves the house for Click&Collect and to walk Bonnie gurl for 20mins, its not like - take a quick peek out the window to see its the bins are out evening before/morning of collection like every other normal person!

Reactions: 22
Your posts about living so close to the beach and near to Brogan are turning into the equivalent of Brogan’s ‘I own a beach hut don’t you know’ 😂😉

thank you x

I look forward to reading my imminent tattle thread 🐸☕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's no wonder her house looks like a 15 year old lives there. She does! Right down to the sticker book 😂

My question is.....why did she write Brogan's sticker book? In case it got mixed up with Benji's?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Brogan's stickers, really?

Why the need to label the effing book too......jeez.

I'm pretty sure Benji doesn't have his own stickers too that they would all get mixed up.

A 9 year old in a 40 year olds body!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What I don’t get is all this free time in her planner and she didn’t think she’s right handed so the camera should be anywhere but over her right shoulder :D and having to constantly turn around to check/talk to the back camera was off putting...

skipped most of it, must have watched a total of 90 seconds?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm furloughed and homeschooling - I'm having to use sticky notes in the daily planner as its full. Not stickers.
Full not Blurgh-gan full (Educators are not paid enough, holy tit, how do they do it! Second time round homeschooling and it's as brutal as the first time)

Not one of those notes is about bin day.

Because I'm home all.the.bleeping.time.

She leaves the house for Click&Collect and to walk Bonnie gurl for 20mins, its not like - take a quick peek out the window to see its the bins are out evening before/morning of collection like every other normal person!
You can do it! I don’t have time to write in my actual school planner because I’m too busy trying to teach 150 pupils from home, it’s beyond exhausting. 😂

Why doesn’t she just do what any normal person does and look outside her window and think ‘ooh look, it’s *insert colour of bin here* week this week!’ And proceed to put her bin out 😂

Shows how much time she hands on her hands

Brogan Tate #45 Sticker Planning & Kitchen Planning While Lockdown Is Happening.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Job description
MEGA OPPORTUNITY BELOW! We're on the hunt for a super savvy, quick witted grammar ninja to be our Social Media & PR Exec. Emma, our current rockstar is moving away at the end of this month so we're looking for someone epic to start pronto. Check out the job description below to see if you've got what it takes. The role is based at our Christchurch HQ and you can apply right now, with a CV & cover letter.

THE ROLE
Deliver social campaigns; guide content creation, schedule, analyse and report to provide regular recommendations for improvement of our social strategy. Manage all inbound communications from our core platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). Establish the Jimmy’s brand on TikTok, working closely with our creative team for content. Be on the ball with identifying and testing new platforms and facilities within existing platforms to relentlessly grow our web conversions, engagement and audience. To compile weekly Rideclub newsletter and directly influence growth and engagement of members. To identify opportunities and cultivate brand ambassadors from people who reflect our brand values online in order to grow our network and raise brand activity awareness. Provide informative and concise monthly reports on competitor online activity e.g. web shop promotions, social activity and store listings. PR Owning the creation of Jimmy’s PR campaigns, press releases and copy writing for any digital communications. Executing PR activity to amplify all aspects of annual and seasonal marketing campaigns. Conduct analysis and general administration of PR campaigns (including management of PR budget) and report results to Head of Marketin. Build and maintain the most insanely good relationships with relevant members of the press in addition to influential brand and broader media (including social) contacts. Be the stand out, easiest brand PR contact the media have ever worked with. Leave no stone unturned with identifying, sharing and labelling supporting content to guarantee Jimmy’s gets the coverage or social media mentions. Organising and hosting 1-2-1 meetings with the media in line with strategy. General administration including management of the PR activity budget. Copywriting and delivering creative press releases + any supporting content in stand out ways to the media. Ensuring press releases and supporting content consistently reflect the Jimmy’s Iced Coffee brand image and personality, whilst conveying key details on the product or campaign. Inviting key press contacts to Jimmy’s hosted or headline events, to support relationships and generate coverage.

SKILLS You’ll need to be: Able to communicate clearly, enthusiastically and effectively. Both creative and analytical in your approach. Hungry – you can multi-task and prioritise. A great relationship builder. A grammar ninja with an exquisite grasp of written English. Self-motivated. Outgoing with a great sense of humour. Keen to get busy, a do-er. Able to adopt the Jimmy’s voice.

EXPERIENCE A degree in public relations is key. Any related work experience that demonstrates your desire for a career in Social Media and/or PR will give you a strong advantage.
Wonder what that pay is compared to her now?

Start financial diet?? Is she going to be spending less?? maybe following some of the posts here... (but she never reads this!!)
Is this a thing you pay for?
also what is the 100 day thing?

Last edited:
Who the duck has time to piss about with stickers in a planner?

Why does she need to fill in online and notebook planners?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Wonder what that pay is compared to her now?

Is this a thing you pay for?
also what is the 100 day thing?
I would guess the financial diet is something you pay for and yes the 100 day day thing is definitely something she paid for. Something like £40 it’s a thing that Sophie cliff does (I really like her and follow her on Instagram and listen to her podcasts) and so does brogan by sounds since their podcast descriptions sounds very similar to Sophie’s pod cast intro. Anyways the 100 days thing was writing something positive for the last 100 days of the year based on the prompts Sophie does each day.

Pretty sure you are just supposed to take 10 mins a day to complete during the last 100 days of year. Looks like that was tooo overwhelming for brogan so now she’s catching up a week later 😂

Reactions: 13
i can not believe for one second anyone needs to incorporate the bin day into their plans. It’s either one or the other, look outside or check your local council website. It takes 0.5 seconds.

Reactions: 20
If she has this much time to plan and cover her plan in stickers she isn't busy. Period.

Reactions: 24
I would guess the financial diet is something you pay for and yes the 100 day day thing is definitely something she paid for. Something like £40 it’s a thing that Sophie cliff does (I really like her and follow her on Instagram and listen to her podcasts) and so does brogan by sounds since their podcast descriptions sounds very similar to Sophie’s pod cast intro. Anyways the 100 days thing was writing something positive for the last 100 days of the year based on the prompts Sophie does each day.

Pretty sure you are just supposed to take 10 mins a day to complete during the last 100 days of year. Looks like that was tooo overwhelming for brogan so now she’s catching up a week later 😂
Ah thank you! I thought if i googled it too many things would come up!

Reactions: 5
Lip smacking is F******* annoying this isnt a trend Brogan bloody take a drink of Pepsi Max next time sort your dry mouth out before filming ffs

Lots of You Tubers do this why dont they wet their pallet before filming

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.