Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her new video... She's literally spending her time putting bleeping stickers in her diary, is she 5 years old? That's what she spends her days doing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just watching her new video... She's literally spending her time putting bleeping stickers in her diary, is she 5 years old? That's what she spends her days doing
Same day she did the podcast ad.... and the way she smacks her lips together!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never ever planned and added stickers to my planner to wash bedding.. you just do it... no? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
WOW....

.... that is the saddest, most pathetic planning session I have ever seen! How can she claim to be busy!!!?

For anyone who can’t be arsed with her tit today, this is a pic of her completed weekly planning page. Just look at how busy she is!!! duck me 🤦🏻‍♀️ Actually no words

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve never ever planned and added stickers to my planner to wash bedding.. you just do it... no? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I literally came here to say this. Wtf
Also what a waste of paper with all those bloody stickers when you could oh I don't know, just write these things down!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No wonder she's overwhelmed, she's spending so much time and energy planning when she's going to take a tit. Seriously Brogan, less is more. Calm down on the planning.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WOW....

.... that is the saddest, most pathetic planning session I have ever seen! How can she claim to be busy!!!?

For anyone who can’t be arsed with her tit today, this is a pic of her completed weekly planning page. Just look at how busy she is!!! duck me 🤦🏻‍♀️ Actually no words
Most of that is bin collection days 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
we’ve had 3 videos this week 😯 probably the most productive i’ve seen her all year. maybe she’s finally kicked herself in the backside and seen what a tit show she is but i doubt it

Reactions: 13
Please post this!! 👀
Job description
MEGA OPPORTUNITY BELOW! We're on the hunt for a super savvy, quick witted grammar ninja to be our Social Media & PR Exec. Emma, our current rockstar is moving away at the end of this month so we're looking for someone epic to start pronto. Check out the job description below to see if you've got what it takes. The role is based at our Christchurch HQ and you can apply right now, with a CV & cover letter.

THE ROLE
Deliver social campaigns; guide content creation, schedule, analyse and report to provide regular recommendations for improvement of our social strategy. Manage all inbound communications from our core platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). Establish the Jimmy’s brand on TikTok, working closely with our creative team for content. Be on the ball with identifying and testing new platforms and facilities within existing platforms to relentlessly grow our web conversions, engagement and audience. To compile weekly Rideclub newsletter and directly influence growth and engagement of members. To identify opportunities and cultivate brand ambassadors from people who reflect our brand values online in order to grow our network and raise brand activity awareness. Provide informative and concise monthly reports on competitor online activity e.g. web shop promotions, social activity and store listings. PR Owning the creation of Jimmy’s PR campaigns, press releases and copy writing for any digital communications. Executing PR activity to amplify all aspects of annual and seasonal marketing campaigns. Conduct analysis and general administration of PR campaigns (including management of PR budget) and report results to Head of Marketin. Build and maintain the most insanely good relationships with relevant members of the press in addition to influential brand and broader media (including social) contacts. Be the stand out, easiest brand PR contact the media have ever worked with. Leave no stone unturned with identifying, sharing and labelling supporting content to guarantee Jimmy’s gets the coverage or social media mentions. Organising and hosting 1-2-1 meetings with the media in line with strategy. General administration including management of the PR activity budget. Copywriting and delivering creative press releases + any supporting content in stand out ways to the media. Ensuring press releases and supporting content consistently reflect the Jimmy’s Iced Coffee brand image and personality, whilst conveying key details on the product or campaign. Inviting key press contacts to Jimmy’s hosted or headline events, to support relationships and generate coverage.

SKILLS You’ll need to be: Able to communicate clearly, enthusiastically and effectively. Both creative and analytical in your approach. Hungry – you can multi-task and prioritise. A great relationship builder. A grammar ninja with an exquisite grasp of written English. Self-motivated. Outgoing with a great sense of humour. Keen to get busy, a do-er. Able to adopt the Jimmy’s voice.

EXPERIENCE A degree in public relations is key. Any related work experience that demonstrates your desire for a career in Social Media and/or PR will give you a strong advantage.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 376548
Okay this post calls on a lot of brogans short comings.

first off this picture was taken at Mudeford Quay Brogans beach hut will be one of the many in the background.
How tranquil does it look with all the sea mist.

so my question is... if she’s self employed and can do what she wants and can work remotely. WHY wouldn’t you make up your laptop and some charge banks, a few of the 1000 blankets they have and go and set up camp in the beach hut for the day.

No distractions, nothing to overwhelm you just the calm of the sea.

instead she’s been sat in her pit all day festering.

Also unlike her saying ‘I live SEEWWWW close to the beach’ I actually do. I walked here rather than having to drive 🙊

Secondly her taking Bonnie gurllll on long walks... in 1:13mins (sssshhhh don’t tell Bozza - I was over cuase I was pushing the pram one handed so my Fitbit would get my steps in). I’ve managed to walk 3.5miles.

That girls got all day to do what she wants, why doesn’t she invest more time to give Bonnie a proper walk?!
Your posts about living so close to the beach and near to Brogan are turning into the equivalent of Brogan’s ‘I own a beach hut don’t you know’ 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
we’ve had 3 videos this week 😯 probably the most productive i’ve seen her all year. maybe she’s finally kicked herself in the backside and seen what a tit show she is but i doubt it
We’re gonna be treated to 4-6 videos this month...lol apparently.
D090486B-465B-489E-8DE8-7A70412E7772.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s hardly anything even written in her planner 🤣 how can she not be embarrassed to show it?! I’ve been in jobs where I’m so busy, I’ve just written on scraps of paper, post it notes or it’s been jumbled in a rush on my notepad that barely I can make sense of it, not neatly written out with stickers, fml!

Reactions: 18
... she’s basically been influenced (copied) her friend who is currently in the ICU? Idk, didn’t seem the right time to post this...?
Nooo haha different person! This vid was inspired by Victoria in Detail who is not (as far as I’m aware) in ICU!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair isn’t thick! But my god that sticker book sure is!!!

43AEAFF6-E8F3-4F59-B5E5-B570C7277CB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
How many planners does one person need? Literally just write everything you need to do in one planner? How is that hard? Why does she need to write/type things up in one planner (brain dump or whatever she called it), then another one, then go through both and write it in the final planner? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know we are in lockdown but when you need to put bin days in your planner it’s probs time to re evaluate 😂😅

also literally spent so long showing us her sticker collection 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Job description
MEGA OPPORTUNITY BELOW! We're on the hunt for a super savvy, quick witted grammar ninja to be our Social Media & PR Exec. Emma, our current rockstar is moving away at the end of this month so we're looking for someone epic to start pronto. Check out the job description below to see if you've got what it takes. The role is based at our Christchurch HQ and you can apply right now, with a CV & cover letter.

THE ROLE
Deliver social campaigns; guide content creation, schedule, analyse and report to provide regular recommendations for improvement of our social strategy. Manage all inbound communications from our core platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). Establish the Jimmy’s brand on TikTok, working closely with our creative team for content. Be on the ball with identifying and testing new platforms and facilities within existing platforms to relentlessly grow our web conversions, engagement and audience. To compile weekly Rideclub newsletter and directly influence growth and engagement of members. To identify opportunities and cultivate brand ambassadors from people who reflect our brand values online in order to grow our network and raise brand activity awareness. Provide informative and concise monthly reports on competitor online activity e.g. web shop promotions, social activity and store listings. PR Owning the creation of Jimmy’s PR campaigns, press releases and copy writing for any digital communications. Executing PR activity to amplify all aspects of annual and seasonal marketing campaigns. Conduct analysis and general administration of PR campaigns (including management of PR budget) and report results to Head of Marketin. Build and maintain the most insanely good relationships with relevant members of the press in addition to influential brand and broader media (including social) contacts. Be the stand out, easiest brand PR contact the media have ever worked with. Leave no stone unturned with identifying, sharing and labelling supporting content to guarantee Jimmy’s gets the coverage or social media mentions. Organising and hosting 1-2-1 meetings with the media in line with strategy. General administration including management of the PR activity budget. Copywriting and delivering creative press releases + any supporting content in stand out ways to the media. Ensuring press releases and supporting content consistently reflect the Jimmy’s Iced Coffee brand image and personality, whilst conveying key details on the product or campaign. Inviting key press contacts to Jimmy’s hosted or headline events, to support relationships and generate coverage.

SKILLS You’ll need to be: Able to communicate clearly, enthusiastically and effectively. Both creative and analytical in your approach. Hungry – you can multi-task and prioritise. A great relationship builder. A grammar ninja with an exquisite grasp of written English. Self-motivated. Outgoing with a great sense of humour. Keen to get busy, a do-er. Able to adopt the Jimmy’s voice.

EXPERIENCE A degree in public relations is key. Any related work experience that demonstrates your desire for a career in Social Media and/or PR will give you a strong advantage.
Quick witted grammar ninja 🤣🤣 fallen at the first hurdle

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Job description

THE ROLE

“hungry”... well she’s got that part down at least !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.