Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaaaaa absolutely howling at all the reactions...haven’t laughed this much in ages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brogan Tate #45 Benji, Binky, Bournemouth, Beach-hut, Bonnie, Beth, Becca, Busy, BINS, stop trying to make “B” happen.

please ad or take away where necessary.

*Edit* how did I forget the beach hut?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Brogan Tate #45
Bin day is an event the island is no more.. lockdown isn’t acknowledged whilst she sits in her soft office...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Around 3/4 way through pod cast they talk about muting online friends if they are sharing things that they don’t want to see. (think this was same time Brogan said that weight loss pics triggered her) and Bianca says something like its not the friends responsibility, its up to individuals to not read what they don’t want to see online.

But then they are always making reference to this website and making passive aggressive (or sometimes just aggressive) comments about us when THEY ARE CHOOSING TO READ THIS PAGE (and then deny it) they get so riffled up about the comments on this page while at the same time spout BS about not caring what people think….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many planners does one person need? Literally just write everything you need to do in one planner? How is that hard? Why does she need to write/type things up in one planner (brain dump or whatever she called it), then another one, then go through both and write it in the final planner? 🤨
Okay did anyone else count 6 separate ‘planners’?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s interesting that she failed to plan in any volunteering that she said she now does!!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Was it really necessary for her face to be in the corner of the screen? I skipped through the video so maybe I'm missing something. She's such a narcissist!

Also, I'm howling at everyone's posts today. Had a rough day today trying to juggle new mum life but reading here made me feel much better!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Brogan Tate #45: diary stickers for bin day, throw that podcast mic away

(wishing I was clever enough to get something about the kitchen island/"reno" in but I'm too tired tonight!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Brogan Tate #45 bin day sticker, hair’s no thicker, led in bed while benj plays kitchen fitter

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It’s me again (the girl that lives by the beach & Brogan) 🙋🏼‍♀️

composing this as I watched the latest slog...

forgot what I was going to say again (duck sake baby brain - I’ve got a baby too don’t know if I mentioned)

anyway

Ah that’s it. She said she might have a zoom on Friday night but it hasn’t been confirmed so didn’t want to write it in...

quickly forgot about that pen with the rubber that she got so she could erase plans if they changed 😬

Christ alive I’m not surprised she’s too busy to upload more regularly. She must spend the majority of her time updating her SIX planners.

if the deadline for readly was Tuesday why’s she only filming it on Monday?!

‘On a day tht im abit quieter I’m going to do some outreach for some brands’ - AKA works drying up and brogre is on the beg

also YOU ARE QUIET EVERY DAY HUN!

Im DECEASED - the way she um’d & ar’d about where to put the bleeping sticker to remind her to change the bloody bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Eugh now she's jumping up Elle Darbys ass.
When has she ever mentioned her before.
Think brogs is getting broody

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.