Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think re-recording is a good idea to be fair, the podcast is already dire enough and thatā€™s with them being ā€˜organicā€™ if they re-record the conversations will just be forced and we donā€™t need that in our lives. I think they should just delete everything and say they did their best but it wasnā€™t meant to be šŸ˜‚šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must be on another blocking spree. I have a throwaway account that I used to look at her Instagram, a random name and I never followed or commented etc but sheā€™s blocked it on all of her accounts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She must be on another blocking spree. I have a throwaway account that I used to look at her Instagram, a random name and I never followed or commented etc but sheā€™s blocked it on all of her accounts.
She will post on her instagram later that she is sew sew busy.....and that is why, that is literally all she does.

Brogan Tate 'block now pay later' šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sheā€™s not even got out of bed to play with Bonnie sheā€™s just lying in her pit with her arm outstretched. Poor dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Literally what the actual duck?!

Itā€™s 2:30 on a Thursday and sheā€™s not moved from her bed! Sheā€™s so gross.
Wow. I'm not working right now but even I've had a busier day than Brogan. Really very sad. And people aspire to this?

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s not even got out of bed to play with Bonnie sheā€™s just lying in her pit with her arm outstretched. Poor dog.
Also means sheā€™s not taken her to the toilet, she said bonnie only goes on the walks they go on..... unless benji is back on furlough

Reactions: 11
4396FC8F-F409-4F88-B4D7-0A9CA619735D.jpeg

Okay this post calls on a lot of brogans short comings.

first off this picture was taken at Mudeford Quay Brogans beach hut will be one of the many in the background.
How tranquil does it look with all the sea mist.

so my question is... if sheā€™s self employed and can do what she wants and can work remotely. WHY wouldnā€™t you make up your laptop and some charge banks, a few of the 1000 blankets they have and go and set up camp in the beach hut for the day.

No distractions, nothing to overwhelm you just the calm of the sea.

instead sheā€™s been sat in her pit all day festering.

Also unlike her saying ā€˜I live SEEWWWW close to the beachā€™ I actually do. I walked here rather than having to drive šŸ™Š

Secondly her taking Bonnie gurllll on long walks... in 1:13mins (sssshhhh donā€™t tell Bozza - I was over cuase I was pushing the pram one handed so my Fitbit would get my steps in). Iā€™ve managed to walk 3.5miles.

That girls got all day to do what she wants, why doesnā€™t she invest more time to give Bonnie a proper walk?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she's got that nice office to work from but instead she spends the day in bed. I just can't even.... I've been WFH at the kitchen table for months like a lot of other people. I could not work from bed - how's that bad back Brog? Looks like that special chair was a bit of a waste of money.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 376548
Okay this post calls on a lot of brogans short comings.

first off this picture was taken at Mudeford Quay Brogans beach hut will be one of the many in the background.
How tranquil does it look with all the sea mist.

so my question is... if sheā€™s self employed and can do what she wants and can work remotely. WHY wouldnā€™t you make up your laptop and some charge banks, a few of the 1000 blankets they have and go and set up camp in the beach hut for the day.

No distractions, nothing to overwhelm you just the calm of the sea.

instead sheā€™s been sat in her pit all day festering.

Also unlike her saying ā€˜I live SEEWWWW close to the beachā€™ I actually do. I walked here rather than having to drive šŸ™Š

Secondly her taking Bonnie gurllll on long walks... in 1:13mins (sssshhhh donā€™t tell Bozza - I was over cuase I was pushing the pram one handed so my Fitbit would get my steps in). Iā€™ve managed to walk 3.5miles.

That girls got all day to do what she wants, why doesnā€™t she invest more time to give Bonnie a proper walk?!
Because itā€™s not herā€™s, itā€™s julieā€™s and if theyā€™re anything like caravans youā€™re not actually allowed to use them in parts of the year, plus sheā€™s lazy and just continues down the path of self destruction

Reactions: 10
Because itā€™s not herā€™s, itā€™s julieā€™s and if theyā€™re anything like caravans youā€™re not actually allowed to use them in parts of the year, plus sheā€™s lazy and just continues down the path of self destruction
You can use a beach hut 365 days a year

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Looks like Jimmy's Iced Coffee is advertising Brogan's role on Facebook. (Social Media and PR Executive)

Reading the job and person description there is no way in the slightest she could do that job now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.