Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got my biannual personal development meeting with my manager tomorrow - I'll be sure to call all of the feedback not kissing my arse "trolling" and see where that gets me!

PS) I had this saved from last night - here's that "lovely long walk" she did with Bonnie geuhl on the last blog - better than moving her car 100m as it was too hot to walk, I suppose :p

View attachment 375462

How long would it take her to walk that? You can tell she’s the type to take her on quick 20 min walk every day and that’s enough. Seems very rare that she takes her on a big one.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
How long would it take her to walk that? You can tell she’s the type to take her on quick 20 min walk every day and that’s enough. Seems very rare that she takes her on a big one.
I walked that route myself on Sunday - I went all the way along the pier though! ;) It took about 40 mins I guess, but I did very slow walking along the pier and stood on the end for ages checking out the cruise ships, so I was there for about 20 mins or so - your estimate is a good one.

Reactions: 7
I've got my biannual personal development meeting with my manager tomorrow - I'll be sure to call all of the feedback not kissing my arse "trolling" and see where that gets me!

PS) I had this saved from last night - here's that "lovely long walk" she did with Bonnie geuhl on the last blog - better than moving her car 100m as it was too hot to walk, I suppose :p

View attachment 375462
I haven’t watched the vlog but did she seriously do this and say it was long? This is ten mins - twenty tops! Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A lot of Brogan’s problems stem from her being lazy. You don’t need to have a university education to be well informed and educated in this day and age. She should try reading a book not written by an influencer or listen to informative podcasts. We as humans need to constantly upgrade ourselves, and that doesn’t mean buying new pair of pjs or a new Disney jumper.

Reactions: 34
really so i don't need to hold off doing my kitchen.
No, you can do house renovations. We are in the middle of a kitchen refit and have had plumbers and electricians in. They have all said that they are classed as key workers and are allowed to enter properties to work as long as the COVID workplace guidelines are followed so that means keeping at least 2m apart and wearing a mask if closer. I requested that they all wear a mask and I stayed in the other room, well away from them while they worked. When they’d left I got my alcohol spray and sprayed EVERYTHING just to be safe. I also had windows open to keep fresh air flowing.

A lot of Brogan’s problems stem from her being lazy. You don’t need to have a university education to be well informed and educated in this day and age. She should try reading a book not written by an influencer or listen to informative podcasts. We as humans need to constantly upgrade ourselves, and that doesn’t mean buying new pair of pjs or a new Disney jumper.
This, a hundred times this !

I'm genuinely shocked that she has acknowledged what's happening in America this morning.

Reactions: 12
I'm genuinely shocked that she has acknowledged what's happening in America this morning.
surprising yes, but does she actually have the capacity to understand what it actually means or is it another bandwagon for her to jump on because she has seen other influencers posting about it? Or is it because she has been called out for being so ignorant to news.

But ‘ShE dOEsnT rEAD’ here

Reactions: 23
Yet she's still barely mentioned the lockdown here... I bet she's only thinking about how quickly she can get to Disneyland.
I guarantee she’s only mentioned it because of going to Disney. How can she not acknowledge anything in the U.K. for the last year but instantly posts about America. Smells like BS to me

Reactions: 21
I haven’t watched the vlog but did she seriously do this and say it was long? This is ten mins - twenty tops! Wtf.
"lots of nice long walks with Bonnie" was the phrasing - to be fair to her she didn't say this was one specifically. However if she's driving all the way from where she lives (NOT 10 mins drive - I beg Brogan, stop chatting tit please. I was petty enough to check this on AA Route Planner just now) why be there for so little time if she loooooooooves the beach?

Reactions: 11
"lots of nice long walks with Bonnie" was the phrasing - to be fair to her she didn't say this was one specifically. However if she's driving all the way from where she lives (NOT 10 mins drive - I beg Brogan, stop chatting tit please. I was petty enough to check this on AA Route Planner just now) why be there for so little time if she loooooooooves the beach?
I live in Bristol and according to GoogleMaps, it’s quicker for me to get to a beach, than it is for her to drive to Bournemouth beach.

A bit like her size, I don’t have a problem with it, I just can’t understand the constant lying for status

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s not actually acknowledged anything though has she?! She’s sharing the BLM posts that are linking to what happen last night in terms of how the police dispersed the muppets last night, opposed to how they treated the BLM protestors.

She’s not actually shared her own thoughts so the just how fucked up our world is getting.

she’s probably completely oblivious as to what’s happening over there last night because she doesn’t follow the news she’s finds it too overwhelming.

her news room is Instagram.

I personally have had CNN playing live on my phone since 8pm yesterday. Was the first thing I put on this morning when my son woke me up at 5:40 🙊

Reactions: 11
Why drive at all to exercise her dog? Why not just walk from her house? Seems excessive to spend that long in the car to spend so little time at the beach especially at the moment.

Obvs the news is just sewww overwhelming for her so she cant comment right now. She probably is just sharing what she thinks she should be sharing without really understanding the context to them.

Reactions: 18
Even if she says lots of long walks for Bonnie it’s obviously they aren’t lots of long walks. It’s very rare she shows more than one walk a day. If she does it’s obviously 2 x 10 mins 😂 probably only puts it on to make Benji see she actually took her out.

She goes on about how much she loves her dog (I’m sure she does) but apart from strangling her for a selfie I don’t actually see tonnes of affection with her in videos. My dog disappears for a nap sometimes and when she comes back I give her a big fuss like I haven’t seen her for a week 😂 I’m always fussing her and playing. Maybe Brogan does I only really see what she is doing from Tattle but that’s just my take on it.

Reactions: 13
B795A5C2-0994-43BA-B88B-5823A95C7F1C.jpeg

is she having a laugh🤣 her sound quality is awful, she needs to read and pay attention to the reviews because most about sound are genuine and not “bullies or haters”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 376109

is she having a laugh🤣 her sound quality is awful, she needs to read and pay attention to the reviews because most about sound are genuine and not “bullies or haters”
Is it an ad or did she purchase it?

also - does anyone else think binkys comment is a dig?! That she agrees that broges sound was tit after all the comments.
Cause I’m pretty sure ‘after the 4th episode’ is the ones they’re recording now. Rather than the pre-recorded ones

Reactions: 25
Ffs I wasn’t expecting an AD for the microphone after all the feedback of how rubbish it is!!!! 🙈😂😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.