Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever my opinion is on those two I think it's pretty unfair to down vote a non existent podcast until I hear it and judge for myself. I'm sure it's going to be bland as heck but I'd rather the reviews were authentic (well, as authentic as those two will allow :p)

Not one I'm in a rush to listen to though tbh. I listen to a lot of podcasts and two randos with nothing interesting to say isn't high on my list :p

Reactions: 23
So it was their BIG EXCITING REVEAL yesterday, to their combined 52k fans on ig and 77k on Mooney's YouTube. As of 9am today their online offline Instagram has a pitiful 1600 followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whatever my opinion is on those two I think it's pretty unfair to down vote a non existent podcast until I hear it and judge for myself. I'm sure it's going to be bland as heck but I'd rather the reviews were authentic (well, as authentic as those two will allow :p)

Not one I'm in a rush to listen to though tbh. I listen to a lot of podcasts and two randos with nothing interesting to say isn't high on my list :p
It’s also pretty unfair for the gruesome twosome to give themselves 5 5* ratings before it’s even been released 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Having watched the video, Bianca certainly seems like the driving force behind the podcast,
You never know it may be the making of our Brogan 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I think it will be interesting how much she actually contributes/ leads the conversation as I can see her getting overshadowed by Bianca as she seems very confident and outgoing!

Reactions: 11

Yeah the 5x 5 star reviews the podcast already had were super authentic too....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
God I bleeping hate Binky. Maybe more then Brogan. She’s a vile little witch on Twitter - I’m SO surprised that Brogan wants to join up with someone like that.

I would not want to listen to their podcast if I was in my mid 20s. They’re not going to bring anything to the table.

Reactions: 22
God I bleeping hate Binky. Maybe more then Brogan. She’s a vile little witch on Twitter - I’m SO surprised that Brogan wants to join up with someone like that.

I would not want to listen to their podcast if I was in my mid 20s. They’re not going to bring anything to the table.
Probably wants to be teamed up with Binky for her to deal with all the negative comments. If she receives any negative comments she'll sit behind Binky while she deals with it all like she did with the whole Becca Rose thing.

Reactions: 15
Probably wants to be teamed up with Binky for her to deal with all the negative comments. If she receives any negative comments she'll sit behind Binky while she deals with it all like she did with the whole Becca Rose thing.
Very good point. I think you’re right. Binky can go to war on social media with episode whilst Brogan pretends it’s not happening

Reactions: 14

It makes me uncomfortable too. Personally I think it’s fine to talk trash here where they’d have to seek it out, but to take it to their reviews / social media channels is a step too far.

Reactions: 11
It makes me uncomfortable too. Personally I think it’s fine to talk trash here where they’d have to seek it out, but to take it to their reviews / social media channels is a step too far.
Completely agree, they (okay maybe just bianca) have worked quite hard on this for a while, listen to an episode then leave your review based on the content they’re producing not the opinions we have of them like mean girls and covid rules etc.
The previous five star reviews are obviously from them and friends and family. This is just like setting up a business page on FB and getting family and friends to leave reviews to get you started. Everyone does it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Is this turning into the rave section for brogan? 😂 so it’s ok to leave false 5* reviews for their “business”. People can technically leave reviews for the trailer episode so fair game in my opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She liked a white kitchen in Ikea that looked identical to the one they have. It will be pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this turning into the rave section for brogan? 😂 so it’s ok to leave false 5* reviews for their “business”. People can technically leave reviews for the trailer episode so fair game in my opinion.
I haven’t left a review but if people don’t like the trailer quality and that’s there to review, so there’s no issue for me to review that!

Personally I would of waited for the first episode to be launched to leave a review so it’s not like a attack before they’ve even started but that’s my opinion! I think the reviews should be constructive about the content / podcast rather than just a 1 star and a personal comment about Brogan because that makes us the nasty guys / trolls in this situation and I know we’re not nasty, we’re all a lovely group who have have been blocked, had nothing but rudeness from her and see through her BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She only wants to be in that house 5 years max and they’ve had the place around 18 months now.

Redoing the kitchen won’t add any value to the house because the current kitchen isn’t bad at all. They’ll end up spending lots getting kitchen done and won’t benefit from it when they sell.

They’d be better off investing in the actual issues the home has, leaky roof, mould, spongy walls and shoddy exterior etc which will benefit them when they sell.

They’re obviously more concerned with making the house look good on a surface level, for Instagram.

Let’s take bets on their colour scheme - I’ll go beige and white!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She only wants to be in that house 5 years max and they’ve had the place around 18 months now.

Redoing the kitchen won’t add any value to the house because the current kitchen isn’t bad at all. They’ll end up spending lots getting kitchen done and won’t benefit from it when they sell.

They’d be better off investing in the actual issues the home has, leaky roof, mould, spongy walls and shoddy exterior etc which will benefit them when they sell.

They’re obviously more concerned with making the house look good on a surface level, for Instagram.

Let’s take bets on their colour scheme - I’ll go beige and white!
This is exactly what I think !! it won’t addvalue and it’s not their forever home , so what’s the point?

Our kitchen is very cheap (looking and in quality) but putting a 20K kitchen in which is what I would love wont Add 20k to the value of the house so for now we are just going to paint the cabinets to make it look a bit nicer .. we know we won’t be here forever and will need somewhere bigger if we are lucky enough to have a 2nd baby

their kitchen is fine , in fact it’s more than fine it’s lovely. there is no need to change it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The dining side has walls which are full of holes and she said they were too soft and bouncy. Back to brickwork job I think before a kitchen can be fitted.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I disagree about the kitchen. We spent £9k on a kitchen after failing to sell the house we put it back on the market and sold the house for nearly £25k than we’d managed to get an offer for previously.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.