Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off the topic of her obviously getting a new kitchen. I see her friend Grace is in hospital with Covid & has given birth prematurely. Good old Bogie jumped in with her congrats on Christmas Eve although the baby was obviously (to a real friend) very early. She backed it up yesterday with sending love & prayers after Grace’s family posted how ill she is. Honestly does Bogie not think .. oh that baby’s not due yet, I wonder if all is ok? Or is it let’s jump in and get my name connected with hers.
Back to kitchen news ....

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why is she redoing the kitchen? She don't cook and she don't clean. She'd be better off just buying a new microwave for her bedroom seen as she never leaves her pit and only eats microwave meals 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she redoing the kitchen? She don't cook and she don't clean. She'd be better off just buying a new microwave for her bedroom seen as she never leaves her pit and only eats microwave meals 🤷‍♀️
She is better off concentrating on her garden that kitchen can wait but no this is Brogan WANT WANT WANT

Reactions: 14
She’s an idiot! It’s all for show. She might have a nice beige/white kitchen with Disney everything accessories to show at the end but that’s not gonna help when it comes to selling and she has holes in the walls and the house is basically falling apart. I can’t believe buying property actually goes ahead without a survey! Imagine spending £1000s on tat but she doesn’t get a survey. Bloody idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My partner use to do kitchens & was a carpenter. We bought a our flat because we liked the layout & we basically changed everything.

We got a new kitchen for like 6k as we didn’t have to pay for the labour as he done it all same with our bathroom.

But that kitchen they have could do with a lick of paint & new handles & flooring

Reactions: 8
See she's moved on from the ghost hug after doing it twice 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 363490
I think no matter what the gif or pic, it’s a distasteful all together when it’s something this serious and it’s your friend. That’s something you when send if someone has a regular cold or tummy bug....not in an induced coma and a premature delivery! Kind words, not kiddy gifs.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well hello there Bonkey - ooops typo, Binkey!
Haha I was just about to post about this. I know its been said a million times but has she completely forgotten about how she behaved about the Becca Rose situation?!
Someone calling out Brogan for sneakily breaking the rules, so deemed it a fair response to shame her publicly for it, and not even give the full story by making out she'd shared personal info about Brogan.

I honestly do not get her. I wonder how many f and c bombs she will drop throughout their podcasts - she also needs to widen her vocabulary as well as Brogan

Reactions: 28
Exaaaaaaaactly. Ah man I can't wait for the podcast to die a death. Thanks for the entertainment girls. The sheer arrogance of the two of you thinking you have anything new to offer is breathtaking. I'm sure you'll have many in-depth conversations about positivity and good vibes and

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Soz Binks, you can’t caveat ‘be kind’ with ‘I’ve been an ass in the past, move on’ and not expect backlash.

You might want to consider sending a public apology to Becca Rose, otherwise I’m pretty sure you’ll get called out on your behaviour somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Soz Binks, you can’t caveat ‘be kind’ with ‘I’ve been an ass in the past, move on’ and not expect backlash.

You might want to consider sending a public apology to Becca Rose, otherwise I’m pretty sure you’ll get called out on your behaviour somewhere.
Unless she ever apologises for that I will always rip her for it whenever she spouts any #BeKind stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think no matter what the gif or pic, it’s a distasteful all together when it’s something this serious and it’s your friend. That’s something you when send if someone has a regular cold or tummy bug....not in an induced coma and a premature delivery! Kind words, not kiddy gifs.
doesn't she read here though :sneaky:

Reactions: 11
Totally agree, Binky seems the type that can dish it but not take it. It was fine for her and Brogan to start that awful witch hunt and lead people to believe what Becca did was so much more than it actually was.....they totally seemed to forget that it was actually Brogan breaking the lockdown rules and sharing it to begin with that started it all. Didn't Binky just complain about people doing this only a day or so ago. They are both complete hypocrites but esp stinky binky.

Both girls seem to forget they aren't important, they have a few followers but big wow, but so do a lot of people these days. Brogan hides behind all these quotes on her insta-stories cos she doesn't have the balls to say anything herself. Her ignorance is deafening to be honest. I do think that give it a couple of months and Brogan will quietly start to dis-associate herself with the podcast too.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.