Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that binky posted on her stories a few days ago about covid rules and disowning people that break them, then shares this photo of her and Bogie taken in September 🙃
‘Working’ on a photo shoot or not, I don’t think they needed to be rubbing up against each other 🤨

82B87863-29A2-4C22-911C-B1425513E29E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Useless cow doesn't even know you can get it on Spotify!!
And that whole video was Binky talking about the in and outs. Bogbrush just nodded and blinked 99 times a minute!! She clearly took a back seat the lazy lump and let Bonkey do the work (and to be fair it sounds like she has put the work in!).

Good start with the reviews 🤣 ⭐⭐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched it now and the blinking was driving me insane like tf was going on there?
Can be a sign of stress.. probably panicking that she had nothing to say🤣 I just rewatched it and she’s literally blinking every second!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You guys weren't kidding about the blinking 😳
She seems uncomfortable like she is massively out of her comfort zone

Reactions: 19
I’ve found it on apple podcast too and rated it 1 star. But it said “no reviews yet” which is weird as I’ve just done it now...

Reactions: 7
Was today’s video live?

All I could see was her huge neck/chins and her ghastly teeth🤢

I think the blinking thing was a nerves thing because bianca can obviously talk the talk and act somewhat natural and confident on camera whereas brogan just cant.

Reactions: 12
They must have been busy deleting comments on the announcement slog as the number of comments and the number that are visible are way off . I see Gary C has commented he must have been on deleting duty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rather than being uncomfortable I feel like the blinking is her being annoyed that Bianca is talking and not her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
think Brogan is massively out of her comfort zone with this podcast, there's no camera to shove her face in front of like she usually does so you never actually see whats behind her or what she is trying to show. She can't do that gurning face to camera that she relies on. That has been her whole 'you tube/vlogging life' talking to a camera rather than actually having something to say (other than google it).

She knows deep down she is absolutely cr*p with words, has no idea of what things mean and has nothing inspiring or logical to add............ 😬 I honestly do not know why she thought this would be a good idea. I reckon stinky binky persuaded her and she went along with it, she looks mighty uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Useless cow doesn't even know you can get it on Spotify!!
And that whole video was Binky talking about the in and outs. Bogbrush just nodded and blinked 99 times a minute!! She clearly took a back seat the lazy lump and let Bonkey do the work (and to be fair it sounds like she has put the work in!).

Good start with the reviews 🤣 ⭐⭐
Stinky also said they have a website where they’re all going to realised..,, well done bog brush

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can see by the way her chest is moving that she’s breathing a lot more and is nervous.
I think Brogan fell in love with the idea of saying she has her own podcast, another thing to brag about.
however the reality will soon catch up to her that you actually have to be a good talker and have something interesting to say for it to be successful in the long term.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.