Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree about the kitchen. We spent £9k on a kitchen after failing to sell the house we put it back on the market and sold the house for nearly £25k than we’d managed to get an offer for previously.
I think it depends where you live, with hug structural problems that would be identified via a survey they aren’t getting that much for a new kitchen when the current one is decent enough, plus there are much more expensive areas around by them so it would be counter productive to invest loads when they’ll get barely any of it back

Reactions: 15
I had to switch the video off... all that blinking from brogan.. bleeping hell what was that about?! Couldn’t sit and watch that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it depends where you live, with hug structural problems that would be identified via a survey they aren’t getting that much for a new kitchen when the current one is decent enough, plus there are much more expensive areas around by them so it would be counter productive to invest loads when they’ll get barely any of it back
They will be completely screwed over if the next buyer does a survey - they will be down valued for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They will be completely screwed over if the next buyer does a survey - they will be down valued for sure!
which lets be honest, they will! 95% of people buying properties won’t skimp the way they did. I’m genuinely so shocked Ben’s Dad and Julie allowed them to skip it as it’s so important. My friends dad paid for her survey as she thought it was pointless & turns out the house was falling apart!

Reactions: 25
They bought that house because it had a kitchen island. If they were planning ok ripping the kitchen out anyway, why didn’t they just buyer a cheaper house, or one in a better area and do up the kitchen and put in the beloved island

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The dining side has walls which are full of holes and she said they were too soft and bouncy. Back to brickwork job I think before a kitchen can be fitted.
Absolutely ! they are ignoring structural problems and only care about aesthetics !

I disagree about the kitchen. We spent £9k on a kitchen after failing to sell the house we put it back on the market and sold the house for nearly £25k than we’d managed to get an offer for previously.
It does happen and the housing market does fluctuate ! But there is nothing Wrong with their kitchen , it wouldn’t put off buyers . In fact, solid wooden worktops , cream cupboards and an island .. I would kill for that !! However, Mr and Mrs No Taste Blandingtons will make it worse , could even knock value off !

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The kitchen is fine, if she really wanted to make it white she could just buy new doors or even french chic the thing!

Reactions: 19
If that YouTube video is anything to go by Bianca will dominate the podcast and Brogan will just add little bits and eventually get bored and overwhelmed by it and quit..

Reactions: 20
Who said Benji wasn't following Bonkey? I just checked and he is!
Also if Bonkey is host and bogbrush is co host does that mean it's more bonkeys ?? And she's basically just riding off bogbrushes follower count...

Reactions: 13
Yeah the flooring is horrible , they need to replace that before they even consider a kitchen .. !
It doesn’t have to be expensive, there’s some good quality laminate at cheap prices now. They could have bought it with a week of her spending on crap.

Reactions: 9
It doesn’t have to be expensive, there’s some good quality laminate at cheap prices now. They could have bought it with a week of her spending on crap.
We have wood effect laminate in our entire downstairs and it’s really nice , looks realistic and wasn’t expensive to buy or fit . It’s also durable and a lot less maintenance than real wood flooring and far easier to clean .. Good when you have a kid who loves to throw food on the floor and 3 cats !)

That would be a good option for them as I’m sure Bonnie makes a bit of mess

Reactions: 12
The kitchen is fine, if she really wanted to make it white she could just buy new doors or even french chic the thing!
Mine is Mahogany wood just going to paint it cream their kitchen is fine im pissed off her hinting for free when she can afford heres me can't spend anyfink till at least March/April my account is needing money i'm thinking cream & marble flooring but I have black accesories going in

Reactions: 6
She kept the reason behind their tip runs secret the other day didn’t she? What’s the point in a home account if you drop hints and then don’t share?

Reactions: 17
Binky and Blinky have a right bitchy vibe about them. I bet they're really nasty when they get together

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Really annoying watching her make that house look so cheap and scruffy.

There is so much she could do with it! I actually think part of the problem is that she views it as temporary and not their forever home.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.