Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accents do dissapear if you move to another country its probably fading like Brogan & Benji relationship

:confused::rolleyes:But duck me does Brogans life revolve around everyfink B

* Ben
* Bonnie
*Binky
*Bees
*Bagels
* Brushes
*Bags

I wonder if the family gathered around Brogans on xmas day and she played the piano and did a sing song while the train went round the tree and Bonnie howling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sounds like Binky owns the podcast, Bogey barely spoke about any of the behind the scenes stuff and kept calling head Binky ‘B’ like trying to make ‘fetch’ happen *cringe*

These two trying to sound intelligent and interesting is crap and do not deserve any smoke blown up their asses from delusional fans

My opinion on ‘did brogan break the Xmas day rules’ is that as an ‘’influencer’’ as only she calls herself she should be open about following the rules! And should have updated her social media. I mean it is her job after all
Just because you were allowed to meet with 2 other households (except tier 4) doesn’t mean you should! It’s a crap year but it is everyone’s responsibility to help reduce the spread of covid, I personally only stayed with my household which was lovely but also hard as I missed my other family, hoping next year will be a bit more like normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Binky : "I can't wait for everyone else to be our friends as well"

Nah, I'm good thanks! 👍
Imagine being THAT up yourself you thought your convos with your mate were so good you’d base a podcast on them 🤦🏼‍♀️

christ

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would normally say it’s pretty unfair to give bad reviews before it’s started but if they’ve given themselves good reviews to make it look better then fair play 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I would normally say it’s pretty unfair to give bad reviews before it’s started but if they’ve given themselves good reviews to make it look better then fair play 😂
This is my thoughts, there’s 5 5 star reviews 😬

will be interesting to see the reviews on a platform she can’t moderate

Reactions: 14
Brogan is going to have huge meltdowns over comments she can't moderate............Benji get the biccies in....

stinky binky is totally going to dominate this podcast, she is using Brogan to help her launch it then she will kick her in touch and it will become the binky show.

Brogan is going to be sew overwhelmed with this podcast for the month of January she will need her planner to plan her tesco click n collect....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So is it "online : offline" or "the online : offline"... annoying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Completely agree - bad move on their part though to fake their own 5* reviews before the podcast even starts, and not expect backlash when both of them are hardly well liked...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know people are saying it may be due to how she learnt the language but Bianca’s accent really does annoy me, it’s difficult to listen to! This is going to be such a tit show as people have previously said, they’re so different, what on earth is there to talk about:ROFLMAO:
Also find it strange that her & Benji don’t buy each other anything for Christmas. it doesn’t even have to be anything major (although we both know they very clearly have the money for it!) but to not even get each other a small gift is very odd to me, couldn’t imagine waking up on Christmas Day and not giving my boyfriend anything! How sad.

Reactions: 27
I would rather listen to an ACTUAL baby crying nonstop than listen to brogranny and the witch and their “baby”

online : na duck all the way offline huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just to clarify for anyone, Bianca was sent to an international boarding school in (can’t remember where) her hybrid accent is because of that, if any of you have heard calfreezy his is a bit similar (less fake British) and it’s because of going to an international school

Reactions: 10
Two friends in your back pocket.......”

Well,
knowing both girls like we do, it’s probably easier to stab your “friends” in the back from that vantage point/position. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where can I rate it?? It doesn't give the option on Spotify but I'm not an apple user

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.