Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time I’ll listen to that podcast is if they do a whole episode apologising to Becca Rose

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If they’re two pals in my back pocket, have I permission to fart on them? That’s about all they’re worth tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
so one of bogie’s friends is in intensive care induced coma and had to emergency deliver her baby 2 months early due to covid-19 .. wonder if this will make her take it seriously?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
All this ‘rule breaking’/Covid chat is seriously boring.

Let’s be honest, it’s highly likely Brogan was breaking the rules because she has since we first went into lockdown. She’s just realised she shouldn’t be promoting said breaking of rules on social media. The rules are hard enough to understand as it is, so she probably made her own decisions on the day. Pretty sure it’s been said before that benjis parents both have new partners - his dad spent most of his time at his girlfriends which is why brogan was able to take over his house when she lived there. So seeing Benjis dad, his mum plus Julie and her step dad, would be breaking the rules. But she’s hidden what she did which id prefer over her shoving the breaking of the rules down our throats with posts all day. She’s clearly learnt from the face to face post she did with Julie

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Brogan Moonface

26 56 - British - Aries
Having been vlogging slobbing online for almost a decade half a century, I turned my hobby into my job four forty years ago, and now make weekly monthly lifestyle crappy YouTube videos and content. I previously worked in Marketing and Social Media a baby shop and Go Ape, but now I’m mostly vlogging slobbing, collaborating with brands playing with my sticker collection or chatting about my day-to-day pushing Readly on Instagram Stories.

I document my travels trips to the dump, renovating white-washing my first home and what life in my mid-20s mid-50s is really like. You’ll often find me by the seaside picking up my Tesco Click+Collect, in a Disney Theme Park the bath putting my trotters up or cuddling throttling my dog, Bonnie Connie.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What does in your back pocket mean? I don’t have anything in mine if I even have back pockets?
my brain thinks it’s because most people would listen to a podcast on their phone, which some people might carry in their back pocket... but I could just be trying to find a connection there 😂 if I’m wearing jeans without normal pockets and don’t have a coat or a bag with me I would stick my phone in the back pocket of my jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brogan Moonface

26 56 - British - Aries
Having been vlogging slobbing online for almost a decade half a century, I turned my hobby into my job four forty years ago, and now make weekly monthly lifestyle crappy YouTube videos and content. I previously worked in Marketing and Social Media a baby shop and Go Ape, but now I’m mostly vlogging slobbing, collaborating with brands playing with my sticker collection or chatting about my day-to-day pushing Readly on Instagram Stories.

I document my travels trips to the dump, renovating white-washing my first home and what life in my mid-20s mid-50s is really like. You’ll often find me by the seaside picking up my Tesco Click+Collect, in a Disney Theme Park the bath putting my trotters up or cuddling throttling my dog, Bonnie Connie.

hahaha totally accurate 🤣

she put she previously worked in marketing and social media trying to make herself sound better..........no you blagged yourself a job you couldn't do and were put on garden leave cos you were sh*t and knew nothing about the industry...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From her Facebook post i found her mums Facebook and as you would, stalked. Can't you tell who she gets the awful mouth open grin from. Stop catching flies and smile properly!
Maybe it’s just the way they smile/laugh? I have family members and friends who do it and it’s a cute look on them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's live chatting on her channel by the way guys. She's got a premiere coming at 4pm but she's already there being all sweetness and light

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any guesses about this mysterious house project? The downstairs bathroom that is perfectly fine as is?

Reactions: 7
Neither of them are looking at the camera, they’re looking at their screens.....
they want the words cosy and friendship to be associated with the podcast..... they’ve got a website apparently urmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Keep calling it their baby 🤮🤢

They’re looking for suggestions for topics 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.