Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People mentioning the friend in a coma with Covid, is this Gracie Francesca who just had her baby? I’m locked out of my Instagram so cannot see anything 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I may be wrong but I went on Benji’s Instagram and he doesn’t seem to follow Bianca?
Bogie who reads here has gone onto his Instagram and unfollowed.

I’m pretty sure she controls his insta by the sounds of things.

Im here waiting for Benji to hook up with Bonky 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh she’s sent another ghost hug about her friend that’s been put in a coma due to covid!
i get where she’s coming from, a cute gif to show someone you’re sending them a hug. But the fact it’s a ghost when the woman in question could die?!? who ever thinks that’s a good idea?

Reactions: 26
People mentioning the friend in a coma with Covid, is this Gracie Francesca who just had her baby? I’m locked out of my Instagram so cannot see anything 😢
Yep, grace victory! It’s also posted on Twitter too

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
so one of bogie’s friends is in intensive care induced coma and had to emergency deliver her baby 2 months early due to covid-19 .. wonder if this will make her take it seriously?
The fact she’s posted her video at 4pm a mere 2 hours after she shared the post about grace victory offends me.

you’ve gone a week without posting on YouTube, delay it a day. Your friend who’s just had her child delivered prematurely essentially to save both the babies life and the mums, is now in a medically induced coma.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yep, grace victory! It’s also posted on Twitter too
I’ve just been reading grace’s thread. How absolutely heartbreaking. Her ghost hug is beyond inappropriate, this is someone’s life at risk and not only that a baby has been born and is not with their mother 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The fact she’s posted her video at 4pm a mere 2 hours after she shared the post about grace victory offends me.

you’ve gone a week without posting on YouTube, delay it a day. Your friend who’s just had her child delivered prematurely essentially to save both the babies life and the mums, is now in a medically induced coma.
90F412BB-3851-4711-8E35-327C047717DB.png

Buttttt they don’t read here! Literally 4 minutes after I bashed brogre for posting the YouTube vid

Reactions: 9
Brogan doesn’t seem to be particularly bothered or care that her friend is in an induced coma. She’s a heartless, self centred prick and I don’t even believe her posts are genuine

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I wish I had a pound for everytime Brogan blinks in that video (I know some people blink loads but it's all I could focus on!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my gosh she’s sent another ghost hug about her friend that’s been put in a coma due to covid!
Jesus Christ... why would you send someone an image of a ghost - it’s absolutely a vile thing to do to someone who is quite literally fighting for their life! Brogan disgusts me!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Binky : "I can't wait for everyone else to be our friends as well"

Nah, I'm good thanks! 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone has described them both as beautiful humans on their story that Brogran has reposted, if by beautiful humans she means vile, twisted and bitchy individuals who would stab a friend in the back as soon as look at them then she is spot on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Have a great week though 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Here's my take on the podcast situation:
1) Bianca has a weird accent...not sure if she's trying to speak like an Australian or American but it's so weird in my opinion.
2) who actually cares what these two girls talk about? Probably Disney related stuff for most of it
3)I'm sure Bianca did most of the work, planning etc with Brogan taking the credit.
4)not sure how long this will last but will give her the benefit of doubt. She has the first podcast episode to win us over (disclaimer: she won't)

Reactions: 11
9D11B2CC-AEE7-47FB-A2DB-93830180F6F6.jpeg

Some more ratings have come in for the podcast!

As much as I dislike her I would like to give it a listen before rating. Maybe it’s just me.

Here's my take on the podcast situation:
1) Bianca has a weird accent...not sure if she's trying to speak like an Australian or American but it's so weird in my opinion.
Not picking on you but seen it a few times about Bianca’s accent. I’m guessing English is not her first language and a lot of Europeans who learn English do learn American English so I am guessing that is where it’s from.

I think it’s a bit harsh to assume that she’s putting it on.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.