Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has given it 5 stars?

.......it hasn't even started yet 😂 Have these girls been writing their own reviews? Oh honey. That's the saddest thing of all.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Who has given it 5 stars?

.......it hasn't even started yet 😂 Have these girls been writing their own reviews? Oh honey. That's the saddest thing of all.
If we all go give it a one star will that reduce down?

Reactions: 7
Place your bets now... I'm going to guess that upcoming topics will cover:

- trollz/dedicated haters
- sPrEaDiNg PoSiTiViTy
- Binky's dildo collection

View attachment 360952
Odd photo choice to get engagement.

I’d 100% scroll / click past a picture of someone’s desk, and I’m sure most other people would too. She could have at least chosen a photo of both of them, so people know who Binky is

If we all go give it a one star will that reduce down?
I suspect they’ve got people to give it 5 stars, so when they plug it, it looks successful (a bit like when Brogan asks people to like her video, she always uses a pop up that has the likes at 100%)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just listening to the trailer, is it just me or is the sound quality rubbish?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
44685B47-E716-4280-9B0F-9CF5D931CB87.png

does This idiot have amnesia?!
She literally joined in on a witch hunt cause Becca Rose called Brogre out for doing just this!!!
🐸☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
“Two friends in your back pocket” - what is that even meant to mean? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just listening to the trailer, is it just me or is the sound quality rubbish?
Dreadful.

Lulz at Brogan already on the beg for subs so we "don't miss anything"... like what???

*whiny tone* "Hhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh I love where I live"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will she promote the podcast as "great for background noise" like she does her vlogs? As in, just put it on in the background if you want some white noise and not to take notice of what's being said...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
037987A2-43C2-4929-A56D-7EE997365BF3.png

1 - who the duck likes their own picture?! I’ve got more than one insta and I don’t even follow them from the other account - LOSER

2 - the state of that floor! Firstly that steam mop is just going to duck it up more than it already is. Secondly that £3k (or whatever it was) she’s spent in the last month on tit she could have refloored the kitchen. We paid £540 for laminate for our downstairs- and my husband laid it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 360975
1 - who the duck likes their own picture?! I’ve got more than one insta and I don’t even follow them from the other account - LOSER

2 - the state of that floor! Firstly that steam mop is just going to duck it up more than it already is. Secondly that £3k (or whatever it was) she’s spent in the last month on tit she could have refloored the kitchen. We paid £540 for laminate for our downstairs- and my husband laid it.
If she can photoshop her photos, why on earth didn’t she sort this out! 😱 that floor is vile! And as for all the debris and dirt in the door frame 🤢 a quick wipe would have sorted that if she didn’t have time to scrub it clean (I’ve been locked out of my Instagram 😭 so need all the screenshots 😂 I’m most annoyed I follow people that will keep me as a follower because it doesn’t look likely I’ll get back in)

• Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 360970

does This idiot have amnesia?!
She literally joined in on a witch hunt cause Becca Rose called Brogre out for doing just this!!!
🐸☕
What a pleasant young lady, and using the 'c' word at a time when she is promoting her new podcast.

How classy NOT!

Not to mention also a massive hypocrite!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well, I’m not going to listen as I don’t want to add to her figures so I hope there’s one person who will do it for the team?

Listened to the trailer, it sounds like Brogan is using her built in Mac Microphone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Okay so 1 min trailer break down

lots of stinky binky talking at the beginning, her accent is not the same as the one she uses on Instagram and she talks really really fast
They’re “best friends” who met online a few years ago and what to share the chit chats (brogie on this one) they love having together
Every Monday for episodes..... apart from that legit nothing else to report

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t tend to keep up with Brogan, I used to watch her Disney vlogs when I was younger but even back then she was so gluttonous! Her spending on utter rubbish was always gross and clearly has the same attitude to food. I couldn’t stand being in her house it would give me the biggest headache. It’s probably been said before but adults who are still obsessed with Disney are so weird...

I remember watching her house vlog and being really underwhelmed, she should have saved a pretty penny in the bank, but her house is so much smaller and average than I expected. Maybe if she spent less on crap she could have upsized!

Reactions: 12
I don’t tend to keep up with Brogan, I used to watch her Disney vlogs when I was younger but even back then she was so gluttonous! Her spending on utter rubbish was always gross and clearly has the same attitude to food. I couldn’t stand being in her house it would give me the biggest headache. It’s probably been said before but adults who are still obsessed with Disney are so weird...

I remember watching her house vlog and being really underwhelmed, she should have saved a pretty penny in the bank, but her house is so much smaller and average than I expected. Maybe if she spent less on crap she could have upsized!
She’s got a decent sized house for it being their first home, she’s just used the rooms wrong! There’s too much crap everywhere, she can’t just leave spaces empty and sort out real stuff she needs to have stuff for show!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.