Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg mooney's audio is very unprofessional. You can tell she's just recording from her office, so echoey. She needs to record it under the stairs or something lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still don’t understand the navigating the highs and lows of adulthood slogan she keeps on using. She hides everything behind self care quotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m also confused as to how these two are best friends? They didn’t seem to see much of each other before COVID and their lives don’t seem very intertwined like actual proper best friends lives are. I have two best friends (1 friendship over 35 years and the other almost 10 years), I know their families, they know mine, we are part of each other’s families really.

But the main thing that surprises me is that they are SO different. Binky is vile, has a bad attitude, a potty mouth and is so uncouth - my mum would say she’s “as common as muck”. We know Brogan is far from perfect but she doesn’t swear like a sailor on Social Media (which to me is important when you have young followers), she’s not aggressive and she doesn’t act like a two bob bleep. Binky is the kind of girl I’d expect Brogan to look down her nose at because her social media persona is so overtly sexual, tacky and cheap. Brogan likes to think she’s classy and posh so the two just don’t marry up to me. I can only assume that it’s a superficial alliance formed in the hope of it being financially beneficial to both parties at some point.

And what are they going to talk about? I can imagine Binky wanting to talk about how many times she‘s been taken from behind this week whilst Brogan will want to talk about her new Disney sticker collection.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
And does it bother anyone else that it’s online : offline like that doesn’t make grammatical sense does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think a few people have hit the nail on the head already. Brogan is snobby, right wing, prudish and materialistic. Binky has a potty mouth, is aggressive, left wing, liberal and sexual.

They will defend each other to the high heavens as they think this will be finally beneficial for them.

One thing they have in common is narcissism actually. I can’t wait to hear two narcissists talk candidly and off cuff to each other. It’s like a fascinating psychological experiment for me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Everyone and their uncle have done and are doing podcasts.. they’re like a year too late to get on the bandwagon! And I’m so baffled as to what they have got to contribute to a podcast in the first place. Two adults talking and moaning about adult life? To come across more ‘relatable’ I’m assuming... I’m pretty sure that’s been done before many times. That’s actually basically what Lily Pebbles and Anna’s podcast is about. It’s very boring and Lily always comes across terrible with her patronising tone and ignorant comments and opinions. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And what are they going to talk about? I can imagine Binky wanting to talk about how many times she‘s been taken from behind this week whilst Brogan will want to talk about her new Disney sticker collection.

HAHAHA this comment!! 😂🙈

It’s so true though! I’m just baffled as to what they’re going to discuss! At least Binky has a full time job so that’s a little more interesting but Brogan literally does nothing all day everyday. All she has to talk about is cuddling Bonnie, going to Aquafit once and cooking the same slimming world meal multiple times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She must of read everything on here by her Instagram story looks like she’s finally doing the garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That podcast is about girls in their 20s not 50s just want to check...
5A269F44-488C-48EF-A3BB-72F72D00794A.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
That podcast is about girls in their 20s not 50s just want to check...
View attachment 361175
My God, that is such a bad photo of her! Why would you post a photo of yourself that is so unflattering? I‘m not saying you have to have make up on and look your best in all your photos but hold the phone up, so you’re looking up, and just do a nice natural smile. NOBODY looks good looking down at the camera and squishing your face down into your chest and doing the cheesiest grin ever that makes your eyes look like pissholes in the snow and shows every wrinkle. WHY WHY WHY.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
THREE tip runs in one day? Her car is constantly filled up ready to go there 😳 How much waste can one person have? It won’t be Benjis.

I’ve only needed to go once or twice in the 8 years I’ve lived away from my parents and one of those trips was garden waste

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another spelling mistake! You are sat stationary Brogan! Stationery means office supplies. Jeez another basic error! I remember learning the difference between stationary and stationery in year 7. Also, such an unflattering photo. Why would you post it *shudder*

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.