Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to the trailer of the podcast, and my good god the audio is horrendous!! I know when people start podcasts they do so with basic equipment, but what the hell are they using to record themselves?? I feel like Brogans audio is worse than Binkys? not sure if they have identical equipment?
On another note, I would really be surprised if this podcast lasts. Most podcasts don't last beyond the 7th Episode. It would be really surprising if Brogan talks candidly on this thing too. I think she's the type of person to write pre written scripts to read off of.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if they've started a podcast and haven't used a blue yeti or something fit for purpose! You spend endless amounts on absolute nonsense but can't shell out for a decent usb mic?

The content will be tit, the sound with be tit and nobody will give a tit. I predict 4 episodes before they give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
are they really even best friends? I feel like they’ve only met a handful of times but claim to be best friends.. for me a best friend is someone who is always there for you and you can trust etc. Binky seems like the slyest girl ever and so does brogie tbf. I feel like they claim to be best friends because neither of them have anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t listen to it , binky’s fake American accent really grates on me ! someone is going to have to take one for the team do summaries on here !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My 16 year old brother paid 100s for a mic to play games and she’s using what!?

She’s a cheap arse unless it’s for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I listened to the trailer of the podcast, and my good god the audio is horrendous!! I know when people start podcasts they do so with basic equipment, but what the hell are they using to record themselves?? I feel like Brogans audio is worse than Binkys? not sure if they have identical equipment?
On another note, I would really be surprised if this podcast lasts. Most podcasts don't last beyond the 7th Episode. It would be really surprising if Brogan talks candidly on this thing too. I think she's the type of person to write pre written scripts to read off of.
I completely agree! I've just listened to the trailer and aside from the terrible audio and weird background music, Brogan sounds horribly stilted like she's reading off a script and her diction made me wince. I can just imagine her reading pre-scripted responses to all the "important issues" they are both going to discuss which will make use of her fabulous wide ranging vocabulary :rolleyes:

When I searched for it the amount of other podcasts being advertised by celebrities and experts who actually know what they are talking about and will have interesting stories to tell was impressive. Why would anyone want to listen to them when there's so much choice and better quality out there? Fall at the first hurdle springs to mind with these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve achieved more than these two witches put together, I’ll listen to the first episode for a laugh!
Bit like watching the mortgage/home advice video again 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone needs a decent podcast to listen to...

I highly rate the Michelle Obama one ❤

Reactions: 5
I commented to Binky ‘why have you not disowned Brogan Tate who’s been breaking lockdown from the beginning? 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
“Important issues” such as what!?! I can’t imagine them using this as a platform to discuss actual important issues - global warming, poverty, post-brexit fallout, rising knife crime, for instance... it’s going to be issues like “WhIchhH tea is the NiCeeSt to drink” and “top 10 LoVeleyYy handbags to buy this January”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They're just going to talk about themselves. It's all these YouTube bints know how to do.

Reactions: 15
brogan is so poorly educated , ignorant and naive about the world ... what on Earth has she got to offer to a podcast audience ? brogan you know it’s audio right so you can’t show everyone what you’ve been buying , which is about the only “content” you can manage

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They will have no content
I am a woman in my 20s and I would not want to listen to these clueless bints. They don't understand the real world, don't really have any life experience. They just going to talk about tea and biscuits and how to buy cheap plastic tat to stuff your home with.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone got a link to the trailer? I could do with a laugh to get my Sunday rolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hopefully this works? It Should be a link to apple podcasts

Yep that works.
It sounds terrible. I can't see it getting passed 3 episodes.
All brogan does is sit on her arse all day what does she have to share.
I much prefer podcasts from interesting people who contribute to society and actually have something interesting to say.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.