Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’d stayed at home we would have had real
time updates of cooking with benji and bonnie girl opening her presents

Reactions: 19
If they’d stayed at home we would have had real
time updates of cooking with benji and bonnie girl opening her presents
Things that need to be left in 2020 is the phrase “Bonnie girl” also her calling herself an “digital creator” as she doesn’t create anything apart from credit card bills...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Things that need to be left in 2020 is the phrase “Bonnie girl” also her calling herself an “digital creator” as she doesn’t create anything apart from credit card bills...
Bonnie girls makes me irrationally annoyed followed closely by daaaaaaarling girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s still very quiet .. wonder where she is? Benji will definitely have his headphones in and she will be getting bored soon of his company if it is just the two of them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think so people need to chill out and stop speculation.. It’s Christmas 🤣🤣 She probably doesn’t want to spend the day glued to her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She normally spends the day glued to her phone showing off so she’d deffo want to show everybody what she got for Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah this is all very suspect, as she is usually all over social media bragging about her day. Unless Benjis said something about her being on her phone or something.
Maybe we will see a few videos out of this week, like what I got for christmas, our family day at home this christmas etc

Reactions: 18
She's a bit late to tell everyone to watch Soul, I swear every other influencer did that days ago. Plus who watches a movie at 8 in the morning??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Place your bets now... I'm going to guess that upcoming topics will cover:

- trollz/dedicated haters
- sPrEaDiNg PoSiTiViTy
- Binky's dildo collection

1609058824173.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A podcast featuring two middle class poorly educated white girls talking shite......oh my god where do I sign up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
What will they even discuss?
They don't exactly have thrilling lifes. They haven't had a great deal of life experience. Brogan hasn't a clue what goes in in the real world.
They will probably try to be all upbeat, positive and preaching wellbeing and be kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.