Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which Christmas Day is she talking about? as they’ve always spent it skiing not Benji salving over Jabba the Hutt in bed all day!
Oh I reckon he does that whatever country they’re in. He’s a mug on each and every continent didnt you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi all,
I am here with an apology.
I'm from the Brummy Mummy of 2 threads (have a look of you follow her-they are hilarious) I came over to look at what you were saying about Brogan and I will be honest whilst I could see some of your points I thought you were all a bit harsh.
Until this week...the haters dance was childish and thats when I unfollowed her. Not referencing tier 4 for her affected followers is just plain insensitive/selfish and that is what brought me here.
So, sorry it took me so long to see your point however I have a feeling her behaviour is going to send a lot of people who were sitting on the fence about her your way too now...good luck with that 100k goal Brogan 😂
Welcome to the tit show 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unrelated to Brogan, but I hope everyone is ok after the various announcements today.

I‘m thinking of doing a ‘vote for your favourite Brogan moment of 2020’ in the days leading up to Christmas to cheer us all up. Feel free to nominate your highlights 😊
Ok so, I’ve gone through and collected some nominees so far for The Mooney Awards 2020
  • Becca Rose saga
  • Shake It Off dance
  • Ghost Hug to a grieving person
  • “Get better soon” to a terminally ill person
  • Putting Sugar on Meat

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I already posted this in Beths thread, but I think this is clearly about Brogan. Most have mentioned it.

233F3F23-D233-4948-A0A9-C6952F64CD00.jpeg

Reactions: 34
Ok so, I’ve gone through and collected some nominees so far for The Mooney Awards 2020
  • Becca Rose saga
  • Shake It Off dance
  • Putting Sugar on Meat
I also find it hilarious that she can’t seem to say words properly, or use the correct words when explaining things (off the top of my head):
Pignic (picnic)
Duryation (duration)
Magnets (magnetises)

🤣🤣🤣 dumbo!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I also find it hilarious that she can’t seem to say words properly, or use the correct words when explaining things (off the top of my head):
Pignic (picnic)
Duryation (duration)
Magnets (magnetises)

🤣🤣🤣 dumbo!
We need a dictionary of these - my personal favourite is how she says ‘I feel so deluded’ (usually at the end of a Disney day where she’s had to exert herself slightly) but actually means It feel delirious, I’m so tired’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pignic (picnic)
Duryation (duration)
Magnets (magnetises)

🤣🤣🤣 dumbo!
my favourites:

REEF (wreath) and in the meanwhile 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Becca Rose saga
  • Shake It Off dance
  • Putting Sugar on Meat
The tangleteezer ad video is up there for me. The facial expressions are ridiculous
56D791BC-395A-4F09-81D3-A08748E59342.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
All those hair brushes and her hair is permanent in a knot on the top of her head or in a towel.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We still have time guys. She can still duck up.

Just wanna say I’m sorry for anyone else that’s been put into tier 4 like I have.
I’m heartbroken. I haven’t seen my family since the start & im so sad. I’ve spent so much money on food & now it’s just me & my partner
This is it. I am so sorry. I just commented saying how revolving she is for not even checking on her followers after tier 4. Then I blocked her. The fat selfish c word

Reactions: 17
  • Becca Rose saga
  • Shake It Off dance
  • Putting Sugar on Meat
not forgetting the ad for Always when she doesn’t even have a period.

Using her Nan with dementia in a game and hysterically cackling at her?

Telling someone to “google it”

posting the photo of grounded aeroplanes as if it was a good thing

somebody with fine hair asking her for advice and Brogan tellIng them to ask fabuloushannah even though she clearly has more hair than brogan

The way she hoovered the carpet...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.