Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My top moment was definitley the Birthday vlog, it was the gift that kept on giving.

Making pancakes from this & eating them with ice cream for breakfast.

1608488335890.png

1608488370312.png

when she got her new phone
1608488436402.png

when she rapped to wiley

1608488465494.png
1608488491469.png

1608488508564.png

and lets not forget the old mooney special of 2 tons of sugar on top of the mince for a spag bol
1608488550116.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I missed the sugar thing... why did she put sugar on mince? What was her reasoning?
Basically she misunderstood.

Lots of people add sugar to Bolognese when they make sauce from scratch to take the acidity off the tomatoes.

However Broglin was using dolmio jar sauce and instead added lids of sugar to her mince and said she always does it 😂😭

basically she can’t cook

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My top moment was definitley the Birthday vlog, it was the gift that kept on giving.

View attachment 354376
View attachment 354377

View attachment 354381

when she rapped to wiley

View attachment 354382View attachment 354384
View attachment 354385

and lets not forget the old mooney special of 2 tons of sugar on top of the mince for a spag bol
View attachment 354387
Wow! She really did give us so much this year! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 354376
View attachment 354377

View attachment 354381

when she rapped to wiley

View attachment 354385

View attachment 354387
And she ate the pancakes off the kitchen worktop standing up she couldn’t even take the time to sit at the table

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Basically she misunderstood.

Lots of people add sugar to Bolognese when they make sauce from scratch to take the acidity off the tomatoes.

However Broglin was using dolmio jar sauce and instead added lids of sugar to her mince and said she always does it 😂😭

basically she can’t cook
It was actually Benji who did it and Brogan had to defend him on Twitter when it erupted hahaha she basically blamed him for getting it wrong and saying he still should’ve added it to the sauce.

Which is still wrong as Dolmio already have sweeteners and salt in!!

Reactions: 13
It was actually Benji who did it and Brogan had to defend him on Twitter when it erupted hahaha she basically blamed him for getting it wrong and saying he still should’ve added it to the sauce.

Which is still wrong as Dolmio already have sweeteners and salt in!!
i thought he said he got it from Brogan though and it was a Mooney thing or something? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here ya go, 17 mins in. Apparently it’s a Mooney family recipe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't she also say earlier this year something like 'what time to be alive' or something similar.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

View attachment 354376
View attachment 354377

View attachment 354381

when she rapped to wiley

View attachment 354385

View attachment 354387
Seeing this thread on tattle (one of the comments about this vlog was the top rated for the day) was what introduced me to Brogan and I've been around for the car crash ever since. I do wish I could see the old vlogs though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we also remember she moved into her house this year despite completing like 4 months before hand, called decoration (aka striping the wall paper) renovation. And slagging off the owners left right and centre airing their dirty laundry on the Internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok so, I’ve gone through and collected some nominees so far for The Mooney Awards 2020
updated list
  • Becca Rose saga
  • Shake It Off dance
  • Ghost Hug
  • “Get better soon” to a terminally ill person
  • Putting Sugar on Meat
  • Another year of mispronounced words
  • The Tangle Teezer ad
  • The Always ad, she doesn’t even have periods.
  • Google it!
  • The British Airways selfie
  • Her thick curly hair, that’s just so thick!
  • Hoovering
  • The whole birthday Vlog
  • Ironing
  • The worlds longest house move and “renovation” because of the horrible previous owners, ggrrrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The wellies that don’t fit her calf muscles ..

grade 5(I think) piano but can’t read music?

the ridiculous one legged poses and photo editing, those bikini pics

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.