Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re really pushing this ‘two friends in your back pocket’ tag line aren’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone notice Bianca has “host” in her bio and Brogan has “co-host”; Binky wants all the spotlight!
Let’s be honest, she will make up 99.9% of the conversation and carry Brogan who will just agree with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Disney mentioned ✔ Bonnie ✔ House renovations ✔ Boyfriend Benji? didn’t know she could say anything without getting that in...
Mid 20s for everyone is Disney & the beach... so relatable 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 362152
I dont think it’s a grand idea to highlight the 10 years, given how little subscribers and engagement she has for that period.
The word is ‘redecorating’, just an extra syllable hun but I know you can manage it. Not by the seaside much anymore either, once in the last 2 months...considering it’s 15 mins away that’s not often.

Reactions: 20
We should play a game on the first ep.

a shot every time :

she says ‘my boyfriend Benji’
she mentions Disney
she mentions owning her house
she says sew sew
she interrupts Binky or says something to bring her down
she says uwwwaaaaaw
she mentions how she is sew sew privileged to work from home forgetting that outside her bubble half the country is

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Crikey Brogan looks awful in those photos, what is going on with her face :oops: She looks so much older than stinky binky, its scary. She looks like one of those bad movie makeovers when they make a young person look older with really bad prosthetics!

this whole 'thanks for all the love and support' cr*p Brogan always does to try and convince herself her so called work is successful. Brogan has no clue. They have to make it look like a success even when everyone will be able to see the reality of it being absolute sh*t.

The first podcast will probably get a decent amount of listens and by the fourth one even Brogans loyal idiots will loose interest. Bad audio, cackling laugh and her mispronouncing everything....actually this is hilarious.

Also reckon stinky binky will take it over as her own podcast and Brogan will come back for the odd guest spot as she will realise there is no money in it and get so overwhelmed with all her other work of festering under a blanket. Wouldn't be surprised if this was Binky's plan all along and she is just using Brogan and her following, like Brogan's Disney chums do. Binky will know Brogan doesn't stick at anything and can't speak actual English. All Brogan can talk about is fake disney, benji, bonnie, hair brushes and blankets, oh and her thick curly hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That podcast is about girls in their 20s not 50s just want to check...
View attachment 361175
I realise I'm not contributing anything new to the discussion by commenting this, but, duck me, that has to be the worst photo of her I've ever seen. Why on EARTH would she choose to upload that of herself? If I was her, I'd be crying myself to sleep over it, never mind uploading to the internet for all and sundry to see. Her expression looks properly 'witchy' too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she will mention ‘my boyfriend Benj’ I think he’s phasing himself out slowly and she is too.

’my dog Bonnie’ and the pic of just her and the dog at Christmas... New Year new single Brogs perhaps?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d really like to see Brogan kick start her year and make changes to better herself, do some proper exercise etc walking the dog isn’t enough imo.

Reactions: 11
seeing Brogan in those new photos......all I can think of is this 🤣 😬 jeez she unrecognisable from just a few years ago.

500full.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
If you search my posts, I’m all for ripping her when it’s due.

But as I said, she’s within her rights to have seen 2 households - potentially three if they have formed support bubbles.

theres plenty of other stuff to talk about that we have solid facts about like her crappy podcast and her over consumption of tat.

also maybe, just maybe she was too busy enjoying her Christmas to be on Instagram all day. I know I didn’t touch my phone until the end of the day. She rarely posts on a weekend when benji is home so it isn’t really that out of character.
So we’re only allowed to stick to facts on this thread instead of speculation? Sounds fun! 🙄😂

I suppose we can’t speculate the podcast will fall on its feet then? Will have to wait for the listener statistics

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does in your back pocket mean? I don’t have anything in mine if I even have back pockets?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does in your back pocket mean? I don’t have anything in mine if I even have back pockets?
I think they’ve tried to use it like people say keep it in your back pocket as like a secret weapon? But again, poorly worded and makes 0 sense

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never really been into podcasts, but would have thought there are other similar ones out there of just girls chatting? Surely they need a USP to be able to stand out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you reckon they argued over who’s name went first?! 🤣
This is what I can’t get my head around, two control freaks running a podcast together! When I heard the trailer it got me imagining how on earth they’d actually compromised and negotiated with each other 🤔 like Bogan and Charlotte aka two control freaks taking on Disney, they will 100% fall out over this podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Johnpaul come on, you say you’re not brogie but who are you? Why do you keep angry facing people’s posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.